premiership champions 2004/2005

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:55 pm

ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote:
ShannockSid wrote:Norwich.
I think you are taking the p*** .Think we may surprise a few people next season but dont think we will surprise them that much Sid.
Me? Whatever do you mean?

I have great confidence in your team, you stand a much better chance of winning the Prem next season than we do.
Thats the cleverest ,most factual post I think you've ever done on here Sid

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:00 pm

cityangel wrote:
ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote: I think you are taking the p*** .Think we may surprise a few people next season but dont think we will surprise them that much Sid.
Me? Whatever do you mean?

I have great confidence in your team, you stand a much better chance of winning the Prem next season than we do.
Thank you, cityangel. But are you insinuating my posts are normally of a low standard?

As for your team, it will doubtlessly be an epic comeback after gaining 2 points from your first 7 matches.

Mork

Post by Mork » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:02 pm

cityangel wrote:
ShannockSid wrote:Norwich.
I think you are taking the p*** .Think we may surprise a few people next season but dont think we will surprise them that much Sid.
Agreed, you may well surprise many people this season. You may get a draw at some point and not get a royal thumping every single match.

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:07 pm

ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote:
ShannockSid wrote: Me? Whatever do you mean?

Thank you, cityangel. But are you insinuating my posts are normally of a low standard?

As for your team, it will doubtlessly be an epic comeback after gaining 2 points from your first 7 matches.
More like below standard,Sidney, and as for your 2 points from 7 games well lets wait and see shall we.

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:15 pm

cityangel wrote:
ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote: Thats the cleverest ,most factual post I think you've ever done on here Sid

More like below standard,Sidney, and as for your 2 points from 7 games well lets wait and see shall we.
I try to never let my standards slip, cityangel, even when responding to rival fans such as your good self.

Yes, we will have to wait and see, we could all be surprised at your teams start to their Premier campaign. They might get even less that 2 points.

jono

Post by jono » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:19 pm

Man Utd will do nothing alan smith o yeah brillant man utd should be a world class team and alan smith cant get in the england team says it all really man utd should be buying people like figo ronaldo not alan smith
yea i agree but Ronaldo will not leave Real Madrid until his contract runs out and i cant see Figo leaving unless a he gets a much better contract and Real get a good selling price but there are still other players out there other than those 2. but i reckon all the players man-u are interested in Chelsea are interested in and Chelsea could always go 1 better than man-u so this restricts man-u from a lot of new signings

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:21 pm

ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote:
ShannockSid wrote: Thank you, cityangel. But are you insinuating my posts are normally of a low standard?

I try to never let my standards slip, cityangel, even when responding to rival fans such as your good self.

Yes, we will have to wait and see, we could all be surprised at your teams start to their Premier campaign. They might get even less that 2 points.
I'll tell you what Sid, you worry about your team next season and leave me to worry about mine.Deal?

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:32 pm

cityangel wrote:
I'll tell you what Sid, you worry about your team next season and leave me to worry about mine.Deal?
I'm only too pleased to offer you a few words of advice on your teams performance next season, cityangel.

taren

Post by taren » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:59 pm

I couldn't care less.

I'm only interested in "The Championship".

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:28 pm

ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote:
I'm only too pleased to offer you a few words of advice on your teams performance next season, cityangel.
Dont need any advice from you thanks anyway suggest you listen to Taren and concentrate 100% on Ipswich and the Championship.

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:46 pm

I think its the title race is gonna go right to the wire this season. im expecting a better season from liverpool aswell, Cisse is an amazing player.

Top 7 Prediction

1,Arsenal :evil:
2,Man Utd :evil:
3,Liverpool :P
4,Chelsea :evil:
5,Newcastle :x
6,Birmingham :P
7,Middleboro :x

and Bottom 3

West Brom :x
Norwich :evil: :evil: :evil:
Crystal Palace :x

Mork

Post by Mork » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:26 pm

Dead Man Walking wrote:I think its the title race is gonna go right to the wire this season. im expecting a better season from liverpool aswell, Cisse is an amazing player.

Top 7 Prediction

1,Arsenal :evil:
2,Man Utd :evil:
3,Liverpool :P
4,Chelsea :evil:
5,Newcastle :x
6,Birmingham :P
7,Middleboro :x

and Bottom 3

West Brom :x
Norwich :evil: :evil: :evil:
Crystal Palace :x
Liverpool need a lot more than just Cisse to stop being so damn average. Hopefully, now that idiot manager has gone, things will change - I would very much like to see Liverpool challenging to be a top-tier team again.