Week 12 - Results & Tables

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2019/20 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. In conjunction with the FA Cup, we will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2020!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Week 12 Results.

Ipswich Town

1) Accrington Stanley 2 v 0 Ipswich Town

2) Who will score Towns first goal ? No Scorer)

3) What will the attendance be at The Crown Ground ? 3,567 (Marko69, Todd66 & Itfc76Trev)

4) In which minute will the first goal be scored (+/- 2 mins scores 5 points) ? 17 min (15-19 scores 5 points)

5) Name any Ipswich player to receive a disciplinary card at any stage of the game ? Aristote Nsiala, Gwion Edwards, Jon Nolan or Armando Dobra,


Premier League

6) Everton 2 v 0 West Ham United

7) Aston Villa 2 v 1 Brighton

8) Crystal Palace 0 v 2 Manchester City

9) Leicester City 2 v 1 Burnley

10) Bonus Question: What will be the total number of goals scored by the four AWAY teams in the above Prem fixtures ? 4



League One

11) Wimbledon 1 v 0 Portsmouth

12) Doncaster Rovers 2 v 0 Bristol Rovers

13 Rotherham United 1 v 2 Oxford United

14) Wycombe Wanderers 1 v 0 Sunderland

15) Bonus Question: What will be the total number of goals scored by the four AWAY teams in the above League One fixtures ? 2




Match of The Day ( Double Points )

16) Manchester United 1 v 1 Liverpool



Individual Championship Table - Week 12

1) Ando (17) 228
2) Gold&Black (7) 202
3) Frosty (14) 200
4) Charnwood (10) 198
5) Mach_Polish_Blue (9) 187
6) Marko69 (13) 186
7) Superchef (11) 186
8) AylesburyBlue (26) 185
9) Blue Wilf (37*) 183
10) PhilyBonBon (12) 181
11) Quasar (N/E) 181
12) Todd66 (12) 177
13) Lucy (8) 177
14) BlueMike (10) 170
15) Nicscreamer (8) 168
16) Wellywood (10) 165
17) Number9 (16) 162
18) Tangfastic (3) 161
19) BlueBlood (6) 143
20) Itfc76Trev (8) 129
21) WatershipDown (19) 125




League Trophy

Premier League

Blue Wilf 24+14+37 = 75
.............................
Ando 21+24+17 = 62
Marko69 16+18+13 = 47
Frosty 20+9+14 = 43
BlueMike 15+15+10 = 40
Nicscreamer 16+11+8 = 35
Gold&Black 12+16+7 = 35
Wellywood 12+10+10 = 32
-----------------------------
Charnwood 15+6+10 = 31
Quasar 15+6+0 = 21




League One

PhilyBonBon 18+24+12 = 54
AylesburyBlue 14+13+26= 53

--------------------------
Superchef 22+17+11 = 50
Mach_Polish_Blue 16+23+9 = 48
WatershipDown 21+7+19 = 47
Todd66 12+20+12 = 44
Tangfastic 21+19+3 = 43
Number9 16+9+16 = 41
Lucy 18+12+8 = 38
BlueBlood 12+7+6 = 25
Itfc76Trev 10+2+8 = 20

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Must get more points than Wellywood this week or League One here I come.

Well done Blue Wilf great score (37) this week, how much I could do with a result like that sometime soon, or even Aylesbury’s excellent 26 would do, well done Tom.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20668
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Bluemike » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am

I am trying to recall how many correct five point scores I've actually had this season, its embarrassing cus I'm struggling to remember many at all !! Still quite early days but couple of massive weeks needed soon.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16764
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by marko69 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am

And pretty sure last season you got a 42 one week and a 39 the week after? Actual numbers may not be totally accurate, but I do remember this....... more so because my own consecutive 9 & 7 were effectively ending yet another Individual League challenge!

Great comp though because it does take even just a few weeks of high teens / 20s and right back in the mix.

What I find soul destroying, ...... the main focus this season is a slump in form for you Charnwood, ..... you’re still feckin 12 points ahead of Team M69! :D

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:56 am

Bluemike wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am
I am trying to recall how many correct five point scores I've actually had this season, its embarrassing cus I'm struggling to remember many at all !! Still quite early days but couple of massive weeks needed soon.
You and I together Mike, it’s this shitty League One that’s f*cked me up, I can’t even predict the correct outcome let alone get a perfect score. Another good reason for Town to get promoted back to the Championship where results are marginally more predictable.

Anyway it’s giving the other guys a chance to break our dominance of the comp over the past few years which isn’t a bad thing.

My money is on Ando, you and I need to be at least Top 6 at the end of the year, anything less would be embarrassing mate.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:00 am

marko69 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am
And pretty sure last season you got a 42 one week and a 39 the week after? Actual numbers may not be totally accurate, but I do remember this....... more so because my own consecutive 9 & 7 were effectively ending yet another Individual League challenge!

Great comp though because it does take even just a few weeks of high teens / 20s and right back in the mix.

What I find soul destroying, ...... the main focus this season is a slump in form for you Charnwood, ..... you’re still feckin 12 points ahead of Team M69! :D
At the current rate Marko i’ll be swapping places with you within the next two weeks. 🙃

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20668
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Bluemike » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am

Charnwood wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:56 am
Bluemike wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:15 am
I am trying to recall how many correct five point scores I've actually had this season, its embarrassing cus I'm struggling to remember many at all !! Still quite early days but couple of massive weeks needed soon.
You and I together Mike, it’s this shitty League One that’s f*cked me up, I can’t even predict the correct outcome let alone get a perfect score. Another good reason for Town to get promoted back to the Championship where results are marginally more predictable.

Anyway it’s giving the other guys a chance to break our dominance of the comp over the past few years which isn’t a bad thing.

My money is on Ando, you and I need to be at least Top 6 at the end of the year, anything less would be embarrassing mate.
It's a great leveller for sure this League one but come on, all this riff raff above me, it has to change!!! Ando is due a reality check soon :lol: one poor week will be deemed a crisis lmao

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20668
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Bluemike » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:25 am

marko69 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am
And pretty sure last season you got a 42 one week and a 39 the week after? Actual numbers may not be totally accurate, but I do remember this....... more so because my own consecutive 9 & 7 were effectively ending yet another Individual League challenge!

Great comp though because it does take even just a few weeks of high teens / 20s and right back in the mix.

What I find soul destroying, ...... the main focus this season is a slump in form for you Charnwood, ..... you’re still feckin 12 points ahead of Team M69! :D
Season before last Marko, I hit 40+ Two weeks running which really gave me a massive lead. Need something like that again although 30+ would do it lol.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11762
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 12 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:25 am
marko69 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am
And pretty sure last season you got a 42 one week and a 39 the week after? Actual numbers may not be totally accurate, but I do remember this....... more so because my own consecutive 9 & 7 were effectively ending yet another Individual League challenge!

Great comp though because it does take even just a few weeks of high teens / 20s and right back in the mix.

What I find soul destroying, ...... the main focus this season is a slump in form for you Charnwood, ..... you’re still feckin 12 points ahead of Team M69! :D
Season before last Marko, I hit 40+ Two weeks running which really gave me a massive lead. Need something like that again although 30+ would do it lol.

Blimey, I’d be pleased with 20 at the moment.

Post Reply