Head2Head Comp - Week 5 Fixtures

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2020/21 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2021, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Head2Head Comp - Week 5 Fixtures

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:10 pm

WEEK FIVE FIXTURES...................

AzzuroMark V Ando

HallamBlue V Nicscreamer

Blue Wilf V Lucy

BlueMike V Kerry Blue

Superchef V Frosty

Todd V Number9

Tangfastic V Marko

Wellywooo V BlueBlood

BYE WEEK - Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Head2Head Comp - Week 5 Fixtures

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:12 pm

The big Fixture this week 2nd against 4th.....

Todd V Number9

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Mmmm, a bye for me this weekend, a good time for some really difficult fixtures. 😂😂😂

lucy

Post by lucy » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Beginning to think my Bye will be the only Points i get in this Competition :roll: :lol:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:21 pm

Don’t be greedy Lucy, you’ve already got 3. 😂

lucy

Post by lucy » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:51 pm

I can't even Win against those around me. Dread to think what will happene when i go up against the Big Guns.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Tell you what..... hats off to this weeks questions Charnwood. Those 5th place questions are genius. Like Mastermind. Especially the League One 5th place question. So many variations of results and the table is close. If Ipswich Town themselves are failing to keep us all interested in the shitty league, that question alone forces us to be interested, and its actually entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:27 am

marko69 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:32 pm
Tell you what..... hats off to this weeks questions Charnwood. Those 5th place questions are genius. Like Mastermind. Especially the League One 5th place question. So many variations of results and the table is close. If Ipswich Town themselves are failing to keep us all interested in the shitty league, that question alone forces us to be interested, and its actually entertaining. Keep up the good work.

I’m sure you’ve seen my Bye this week Marko, just thought I’d throw in an easy week for the rest of you. 😂. Seriously tho all the postponements were making it really difficult especially with the Bonus Questions which were becoming a lottery, so I’ve tried this week to find a question that still stands even in the event of postponements which is fair to all. The 5th place is good as long as it doesn’t get screwed by midweek results, but if it does it’s the same for all. Hopefully the Reserve Fixtures will also help keep the game going over the next few weeks. We’ll just see how it goes and make tweaks accordingly, after all it’s only for fun.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:59 am

Fun ? Fun ? sod that crap Andy, this is the prediction league !!!! It's war !!!!!!! :wink: