Prediction League 2020/21 - KEY DATES - Inc the Final Week

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2020/21 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2021, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Prediction League 2020/21 - KEY DATES - Inc the Final Week

Post by Charnwood » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:27 pm

This seasons Prediction League will end on Sunday 23 May - WEEK 45 (The Final Day of the Premier League)

The TB Cup Semi Finals will be played WEEK 39 - 17 April

Our last Midweek Fixture will be WEEK 40 - 20 April

The H2H Final will be WEEK 43 - 8 May 2021

The TB Cup Final will be WEEK 44 - 15 May 2021

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Prediction League 2020/21 - KEY DATES - Final Week

Post by marko69 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Big season for Blue Wilf. Final of H2H and TB Cup semi ..... possibly two finals? Well done, Wilf. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:20 am

Iโ€™d really like to see Blue Wilf win at least one of these two trophies ๐Ÿ†, it would give so much encouragement to other players who see the winners coming from the same bunch of players year after year. If Blue Wilf can get himself promoted in the League Competition he could also go for a treble by adding the Premier League, now that really would be something special.

Go Wilf Go, Iโ€™m rooting for you too even if it comes at my own expense.๐Ÿค”

number 9

Re: Prediction League 2020/21 - KEY DATES - Inc the Final Week

Post by number 9 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:25 pm

When is the first H2H playoff?

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Week 36 predictions mate, will be posted up in due course.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Bluemike wrote: โ†‘
Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:31 pm
Week 36 predictions mate, will be posted up in due course.
Right cheers!

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:46 am

marko69 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:40 pm
Big season for Blue Wilf. Final of H2H and TB Cup semi ..... possibly two finals? Well done, Wilf. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks guys - the pressure is building! Lets hope I don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:52 am

Charnwood wrote: โ†‘
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:20 am
Iโ€™d really like to see Blue Wilf win at least one of these two trophies ๐Ÿ†, it would give so much encouragement to other players who see the winners coming from the same bunch of players year after year. If Blue Wilf can get himself promoted in the League Competition he could also go for a treble by adding the Premier League, now that really would be something special.

Thats very kind of you Charny! However.. it does make the cynic in me wonder if this is a cunning ploy to make me change my 'go with your gut feeling and don't do too much pre prediction analysis' approach? If so - its a good plan! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lets take it one week at a time - just like Town need to ๐Ÿ‘

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Blue Wilf wrote: โ†‘
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:52 am

Thats very kind of you Charny! However.. it does make the cynic in me wonder if this is a cunning ploy to make me change my 'go with your gut feeling and don't do too much pre prediction analysis' approach? If so - its a good plan! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lets take it one week at a time - just like Town need to ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™d never encourage you to change a โ€œgo with gut feel approachโ€ Wilf, I was always far better at this game doing exactly that. The problem for me this season thro lockdown has been having too much free time and prevaricating over form and stats and changing my mind. Since the golf course reopened at the beginning of March and Iโ€™ve rushed my predictions my scores have improved significantly. Stick to your proven formula mate.

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:20 pm

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Iโ€™d never encourage you to change a โ€œgo with gut feel approachโ€ Wilf, I was always far better at this game doing exactly that. The problem for me this season thro lockdown has been having too much free time and prevaricating over form and stats and changing my mind. Since the golf course reopened at the beginning of March and Iโ€™ve rushed my predictions my scores have improved significantly. Stick to your proven formula mate.
Good advice and I will take heed! Can't wait to get back on the golf course next week! ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:36 pm

Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:20 pm
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Good advice and I will take heed! Can't wait to get back on the golf course next week! ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Where do you play Wilf ?

Blue Wilf

Post by Blue Wilf » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:00 pm

I am a member at Cretingham and Fynn Valley but am in the process of joining Woodbridge ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 pm

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:00 pm
I am a member at Cretingham and Fynn Valley but am in the process of joining Woodbridge ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™ve played Woodbridge quite a few times thats where Charlie Woods plays, or at least he used to. Iโ€™ve not played your current course, maybe it wasnโ€™t around in my Suffolk days.