H2H Competition 2021/2022

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2023/24 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2024, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

H2H Competition 2021/2022

Post by Bluemike » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:52 am

Hi All,

I will shortly be compiling the Fixture List for this seasons competition, in previous seasons we have always had at least One player that does not commit to the tournament throughout its full course and as such spoils it. With this in mind if anyone feels they may not be able to enter their predictions most weeks please opt out of it on this thread please, that is not to say the odd week missed is not avoidable and I get that, it is more if a player may go absent for a period of time or more often than not where the issue arises.

We have 20 players registered for the Prediction league as at it stands I intend to include 18 of us.

Regards

Mike

Dubai Blue

Re: H2H Competition 2021/2022

Post by Dubai Blue » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:49 am

Noted. Look forward to it and many thanks for the organisation.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:52 am
Hi All,

I will shortly be compiling the Fixture List for this seasons competition, in previous seasons we have always had at least One player that does not commit to the tournament throughout its full course and as such spoils it. With this in mind if anyone feels they may not be able to enter their predictions most weeks please opt out of it on this thread please, that is not to say the odd week missed is not avoidable and I get that, it is more if a player may go absent for a period of time or more often than not where the issue arises.

We have 20 players registered for the Prediction league as at it stands I intend to include 18 of us.

Regards

Mike
Hi Mike, yes i will probably be missing a number of weeks so i will opt out of the comp.
Regards John

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:44 am

OK Folks, here we go, the Head2Head Competition 2021/22 is back and kicking off week ending 13th/14 November.

The format is exactly the same as in previous seasons, we go with 16 Players as One or Two have either been unable to commit to every week or have sadly had to pull out, this means the League section runs over Fifteen weeks so everyone plays everyone Once. The top Six at the end of those Fifteen sets of fixtures progress through to the Play offs with the person finishing top going straight through to the grand final as the others battle it out to join him/her there.

As before Week 16 for instance will see 6th play 5th with the winner progressing through to the following week (Week17) where they will play the person finishing 4th in the regular League season, and so on...... It's all very easy and straightforward as all everyone has to do is POST THEIR PREDICTIONS EVERY WEEK PLEASE and I will do the rest.

The week One Fixtures are now up to see who you hope has a stinker next week, so good luck and hopefully enjoy and let's see who can take the title off Kerry Blue this time around.