Week 15 - Results & Tables

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2021/22 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2022, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 14283
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Week 15 Results

Ipswich Town

1) Ipswich Town 0 v 0 Oxford United

2) Who will score Towns first goal ? No Scorer
( No goals or OG is an option)

3) What will the attendance be at Portman Road ? 21,322 (Charnwood, Bluemike & Kerry Blue)
(5 Points for closest Three)

4) “Golden Goal” Time of 1st goal scored by either team. (+/- 2min Scores 5 points) ? No Goals
(No goal is an option)


League One

5) Accrington Stanley 1 v 4 Plymouth Argyle

6) Burton Albion 0 v 1 Charlton

7) MK Dons 4 v 1 Cambridge United

8) Sheffield Wednesday 1 v 1 Gillingham

9) Wycombe Wanderers 0 v 1 Portsmouth


FIFA World Cup Qualifying Europe

10) Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 v 3 Finland

11) Montenegro 2 v 2 Netherlands

12) Luxembourg 0 v 3 Republic of Ireland

13) Portugal 1 v 2 Serbia

14) Croatia 1 v 0 Russia

15) Bonus Question; Which of the 6 WCQ games (inc MOTD) will produce the fastest goal ? Portugal v Serbia 2 mins


Match of The Day ( Double Points )

16) Spain 1 v 0 Sweden


Individual Championship - Week 14

1) Charnwood (16) 290
2) Number9 (8) 277
3) JohnnyB (12) 265
4) BlueBlood (18) 257
5) BlueMike (13) 255
6) Frosty (8) 245
7) Blue Wilf (6) 241
8) Lucy (N/E) 235
9) Kerry Blue (15) 234
10) Superchef (11) 232
11) Dubai Blue (10) 227
12) Tangfastic (8) 237
13) Azzuromark (7) 223
14) HallamBlue (4) 185
15) Wellywood (12) 184
16) Saint Jude (13) 179
17) Gold&Black (25*) 176


League Trophy


Premier League

BlueMike 19+13 = 32
...............................
BlueBlood 12+18 = 30
Charnwood 13+16 = 29
Kerry Blue 13+15 = 28
Superchef 13+11 = 24
Number9 8+8 = 16
..............................
Lucy 16+0 = 16
Frosty 4+8 = 12




League One

Gold&Black 13+25 = 38
Tangfastic 14+8 = 22

....................
Azzuromark 13+7 = 20
Dubai Blue 8+10 = 18
Saint Jude 3+13 = 16
JohnnyB 4+12 = 16
Blue Wilf 10+6 = 16
WellyWood 3+12 = 15
HallamBlue 6+4 = 10

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 3869
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by number 9 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:28 pm

In case you're interested, here's a look at the 'Attendance Predictions Table' so far. Charny is also top! Well done!

ATTENDANCE PREDICTIONS TABLE 2020/2021

1. CHARNWOOD 7X5= 35PTS
2. AZZURROMARK 4X5= 20PTS
3. HALLAMBLUE 4X5= 20PTS
4. LUCY 4X5= 20PTS
5. BLUEBLOOD 3X5= 15PTS
6. BLUEMIKE 3X5= 15PTS
7. DUBAI BLUE 3X5= 15PTS
8. JOHNNYB 3X5= 15PTS
9. G&B 2X5= 10PTS
10. MARKO69 2X5= 10PTS
11. TANGFASTIC 2X5= 10PTS
12. KERRY BLUE 1X5= 5PTS
13. SAINT JUDE 1X5= 5PTS

User avatar
saint jude
Posts: 9511
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by saint jude » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:33 pm

It were interesting but f**king embarrassing at the same time.

Usually pride oneself on getting accurate crowd figures when participating but those statistics provided a rude awakening. Sometimes wonder why you bother but made the decision to be involved once again. Too bad not able to be more productive than (often) shameful results.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 14283
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:16 pm

number 9 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:28 pm
In case you're interested, here's a look at the 'Attendance Predictions Table' so far. Charny is also top! Well done!

ATTENDANCE PREDICTIONS TABLE 2020/2021

1. CHARNWOOD 7X5= 35PTS
2. AZZURROMARK 4X5= 20PTS
3. HALLAMBLUE 4X5= 20PTS
4. LUCY 4X5= 20PTS
5. BLUEBLOOD 3X5= 15PTS
6. BLUEMIKE 3X5= 15PTS
7. DUBAI BLUE 3X5= 15PTS
8. JOHNNYB 3X5= 15PTS
9. G&B 2X5= 10PTS
10. MARKO69 2X5= 10PTS
11. TANGFASTIC 2X5= 10PTS
12. KERRY BLUE 1X5= 5PTS
13. SAINT JUDE 1X5= 5PTS


Where are you No 9 ?.........

My methodology is quite simple....... it’s nearly always 141 with whatever I think the thousands will be in front. How easy is that !

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 14283
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:35 pm

saint jude wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:33 pm
It were interesting but f**king embarrassing at the same time.

Usually pride oneself on getting accurate crowd figures when participating but those statistics provided a rude awakening. Sometimes wonder why you bother but made the decision to be involved once again. Too bad not able to be more productive than (often) shameful results.
You shouldn’t be too embarrassed SJ, you have 4 un-named players behind you.

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 3869
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by number 9 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:42 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:35 pm
saint jude wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:33 pm
It were interesting but f**king embarrassing at the same time.

Usually pride oneself on getting accurate crowd figures when participating but those statistics provided a rude awakening. Sometimes wonder why you bother but made the decision to be involved once again. Too bad not able to be more productive than (often) shameful results.
You shouldn’t be too embarrassed SJ, you have 4 un-named players behind you.
Lol! I think I’m one of the un-named 4…sounds like a crime ring!

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 14283
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:34 pm

Great score this week John, where the hell did that come from ? Just a thought, you could sell your H2H points to Lucy 🤣

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 4386
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by goldandblack » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:13 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:34 pm
Great score this week John, where the hell did that come from ? Just a thought, you could sell your H2H points to Lucy 🤣
I thought I'd better start taking this serious, :wink: especially seeing SJ above me, :lol:
Princess Lucy is always welcome to those points,and as Tammy Wynette sang, "NO CHARGE"

User avatar
BLUEBLOOD
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:33 pm

Where is Frosty in the Premier League Table....? has he been missed off.?

Oh I see him now at the bottom below Lucy who missed a week too. :wink: :lol:

Come on Frosty you can do it... RELEGATION

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 3499
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Week 15 - Results & Tables

Post by Frosty » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:06 am

BLUEBLOOD wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:33 pm
Where is Frosty in the Premier League Table....? has he been missed off.?

Oh I see him now at the bottom below Lucy who missed a week too. :wink: :lol:

Come on Frosty you can do it... RELEGATION

Bugger, I was hoping you were reaching an age where your eyesight would be starting to fail! :wink:

Post Reply