Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2021/22 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2022, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 15270
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Charnwood » Sat May 14, 2022 4:50 pm

Week 44 Results.

TB Cup Final 2022


Bluemike 9 v 12 Wellywood ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†


The Emirates FA Cup Final

1) Chelsea 0 v 0 Liverpool (HT)

2) Chelsea 0 v 0 Liverpool (FT) (90 mins)

3) Which player will score the first goal? No Goals
( No goals or OG is an option)

4) What will be the Golden Goal time be (+/- 2 mins scores 5 points) ? No Goals

5) Bonus Question ; Name two players to be โ€œMan of the Matchโ€ (BBC) (If either is the correct answer Score 5 points) ? Luis Diaz (Liverpool)


Premier League

6) Tottenham Hotspur 1 v 0 Burnley

7) Aston Villa 1 v 1 Crystal Palace

8) Leeds United 1 v 1 Brighton & Hove Albion

9) Watford 1 v 5 Leicester City

10) Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 v 1 Norwich City

11) Everton 2 v 3 Brentford

12) Newcastle United 2 v 0 Arsenal

13) Southampton 1 v 2 Liverpool

14) Bonus Question: Which team will score the fastest goal in the 9 Premier League fixtures played in this round Inc our MOTD ? Watford 6 mins.


Championship Play Offs

15) Sheffield United 1 v 2 Nottingham Forestk

16) Huddersfield Town 1 v 0 Luton Town

17) Bonus Question: Which team will score the fastest goal in these two Play Off fixtures? Nottingham Forest (10 mins)


Premier League (MOTD)

18) West Ham United 2 v 2 Manchester City



TB Cup Winner 2022 - Wellywood ๐Ÿ†



Individual Championship - Week 44

1) Number 9 (15) 781
2) Charnwood (17) 751
3) Blue Wilf (8) 715
4) Bluemike (9) 706
5) Blueblood (17) 692
6) Frosty (5) 691
7) JohnnyB (10) 685
8) Kerry Blue (12) 646
9) AzzurroMark (16) 631
10) Wellywood (12) 630
11) Lucy (5) 629
12) Tangfastic (7) 615
13) Gold&Black (19) 606
14) Saint Jude (N/E) 553
15) HallamBlue (N/E) 544
16) Dubai Blue (N/E) 447
17) Superchef (N/E) 361



League Trophy


Premier League

Charnwood 21 + 17 = 38
...............................
Number 9 22 + 15 = 37
Blueblood 20. + 17 = 37
Bluemike 23 + 9 = 32
Kerry Blue 19 + 12 = 31
Blue Wilf 21 + 8 = 29
AzzurroMark 7 + 16 = 23
Wellywood 8 + 12 = 20



League One

Gold & Black. 21 + 19 = 40
Frosty 25 + 5 = 39
Johnny B. 17 + 10 = 27
Tangfastic. 10 + 7 = 17
Lucy 8 + 5 = 13
Saint Jude. 0
Hallam Blue. 0
Dubai Blue. 0
Superchef. 0


Resultโ€™s unchecked by Bluemike !
Please let me know of any errors.
Thread will be unlocked after scores have been checked

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 25643
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Bluemike » Wed May 18, 2022 7:37 am

The scores all look good to me.
Many congratulations Wellywood on your victory, well deserved and again im deprived of my first TB Cup win.

Wellywood
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 am

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Wellywood » Wed May 18, 2022 8:44 am

What can i say, i defeated all the big boys along the way, proving that youth does stand a chance of victory.
Thank you to all those who succumbed to me me along the way.
and i believe that i am a beacon to all those around me.
I have proved that no matter what your lack of ability, skill, work ethic or looks you can claim victory if you just hang around long enough and rely on blind luck and a complete lack of understanding of what is going on

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Frosty » Wed May 18, 2022 1:39 pm

After seeing the result of the prestigious TB Cup final and reflected on the many great players to have won it previously, I spent the day slowly losing my will to live.

I know Wigan once won the cup and got relegated in the same season ( which I suspect Welly will achieve as well), however to compare the two is extremely harsh on the lactics.

Itโ€™s Wellys first ever trophy, and he has only just realised he has no cabinet to put in, as it was used for firewood a few years back when we both agreed he had no use for one.

Still itโ€™s probably not very gracious of me to not offer congratulations, therefore well done Mike on reaching another cup final, fantastic effort mate.

Yours in utter melancholy
Dave

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 2005
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed May 18, 2022 4:28 pm

Frosty wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 18, 2022 1:39 pm
After seeing the result of the prestigious TB Cup final and reflected on the many great players to have won it previously, I spent the day slowly losing my will to live.

I know Wigan once won the cup and got relegated in the same season ( which I suspect Welly will achieve as well), however to compare the two is extremely harsh on the lactics.

Itโ€™s Wellys first ever trophy, and he has only just realised he has no cabinet to put in, as it was used for firewood a few years back when we both agreed he had no use for one.

Still itโ€™s probably not very gracious of me to not offer congratulations, therefore well done Mike on reaching another cup final, fantastic effort mate.

Yours in utter melancholy
Dave
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 2005
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed May 18, 2022 4:35 pm

Wellywood wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 18, 2022 8:44 am
What can i say, i defeated all the big boys along the way, proving that youth does stand a chance of victory.
Thank you to all those who succumbed to me me along the way.
and i believe that i am a beacon to all those around me.
I have proved that no matter what your lack of ability, skill, work ethic or looks you can claim victory if you just hang around long enough and rely on blind luck and a complete lack of understanding of what is going on
Congratulations Welly, I take great comfort from your words. Maybe one day lady luck might knock at my door to as currently I was considering a name change to MezzanoMark (adjective for "average" or "medium") until I realised the Italian noun "Mezzano" means Pimp!! :oops: :shock: :lol:

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 2005
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed May 18, 2022 4:36 pm

AzzurroMark wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 18, 2022 4:35 pm
Wellywood wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 18, 2022 8:44 am
What can i say, i defeated all the big boys along the way, proving that youth does stand a chance of victory.
Thank you to all those who succumbed to me me along the way.
and i believe that i am a beacon to all those around me.
I have proved that no matter what your lack of ability, skill, work ethic or looks you can claim victory if you just hang around long enough and rely on blind luck and a complete lack of understanding of what is going on
Congratulations Welly, I take great comfort from your words. Maybe one day lady luck might knock at my door too as currently I was considering a name change to MezzanoMark (adjective for "average" or "medium") until I realised the Italian noun "Mezzano" means Pimp!! :oops: :shock: :lol:

Kerry Blue
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:07 pm
Location: Listowel Co Kerry

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Kerry Blue » Wed May 18, 2022 5:39 pm

Very well done Welly, Frosty says it your first trophy ๐Ÿ† and you have no cabinet well I'm pretty sure there is plenty of room in the Norwich trophy cabinet if your stuck ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 15270
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Charnwood » Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 pm

Congratulations Welly, at least I can say I only lost in the Semi Finals to the eventual Trophy winner on a penalty shoot out, and not got completely hammered in the final like my mate Bluemike. โ˜น๏ธ

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 4597
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by number 9 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:04 pm

Well done Welly! At least one Kiwi showed up for the competition! :mrgreen:

Wellywood
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 am

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Wellywood » Thu May 19, 2022 3:20 am

number 9 wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 18, 2022 11:04 pm
Well done Welly! At least one Kiwi showed up for the competition! :mrgreen:
Dont call me a kiwi I am not that bad

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Frosty » Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 pm

He's actually right No.9

His bio is as follows.

He was sent to NZ as a young man for petty crimes.

As part of his punishment he was made to live in Wellington.

He has spent his working life taking money from poor people and giving to the rich. (he works for a supermarket)

When he's not in custody, he follows his passions which are graffiti, damaging parking meters and stealing stuff from charity bins.

However, when he is lucid he is actually a good mate of mine, even if he is a Geordie.

The end

Wellywood
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 am

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by Wellywood » Fri May 20, 2022 9:57 am

Frosty wrote: โ†‘
Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 pm
He's actually right No.9

His bio is as follows.

He was sent to NZ as a young man for petty crimes.

As part of his punishment he was made to live in Wellington.

He has spent his working life taking money from poor people and giving to the rich. (he works for a supermarket)

When he's not in custody, he follows his passions which are graffiti, damaging parking meters and stealing stuff from charity bins.

However, when he is lucid he is actually a good mate of mine, even if he is a Geordie.

The end
you can tell that i am not lucid very often

User avatar
number 9
Posts: 4597
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Week 44 - Results & Tables Inc TB Cup Final 2022.

Post by number 9 » Fri May 20, 2022 12:03 pm

Wellywood wrote: โ†‘
Thu May 19, 2022 3:20 am
number 9 wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 18, 2022 11:04 pm
Well done Welly! At least one Kiwi showed up for the competition! :mrgreen:
Dont call me a kiwi I am not that bad
My apologies :lol:

Post Reply