Week 13 - Results & Tables

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2023/24 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2024, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 18608
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain.

Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by Charnwood » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:21 pm

Week 13 Results

Ipswich Town

1) Ipswich Town 3 v 2 Plymouth Argyle

2) Who will score Towns first goal ? OG Bali Mumba
(OG & No Goals is an option)

3) How many more or less Shots on Target will Town have than Plymouth (+/- required). ? -2 ( Minus 2)

4) What will be the total number of disciplinary cards shown. (1 red = 2 cards) ? 6

5) “Golden Goal” Time of 1st goal scored by either team. (+/- 2min Scores 5 points) ? 7 mins (5-9 mins scores 5 points)



Premier League

6) Chelsea 0 v 2 Brentford

7) Bournemouth 2 v 1 Burnley

8) Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 v 2 Newcastle United

9) West Ham United 1 v 1 Everton

10) Brighton & Hove Albion 1 v 1 Fulham


Championship

11) Cardiff City 2 v 0 Bristol City

12) Hull City 1 v 0 Preston North End

13) Sunderland 3 v 1 Norwich City

14) Watford 2 v 2 Millwall

15) Sheffield Wednesday 2 v 0 Rotherham United


Match of The Day ( Double Points )

16) Manchester United 0 v 3 Manchester City

-------------------------



Individual Championship - Week 13

1)All White (25) 259
2) Mach Polish Blue (26) 256
3) Frosty (8) 248
4) Number9 (6) 239
5) Arana Peligrosa (26) 237
6) Bluemike (18) 233
7) BlueBlood (28*) 232
8) Charnwood (12) 229
9) Blue Wilf (12) 226
10) Tangfastic (9) 225
11) Dazzz67 (11) 221
12) Lucy (5) 217
13) HallamBlue (22) 210
14) Marko69 (9) 207
15) Gold&Black (14) 205
16) Shabba (18) 204
17) Azzuromark (14) 204
18) JohnnyB (11) 203
19) Wellywood (9) 201
20) Cabanas Blue (7) 195
21) Shed on Tour (5) 192
22) Mauswara (16) 190
23) Todd66 (7) 158
24) Jimmyt (N/E) 155


League Trophy


Premier League

Mach Polish Blue 23+20+15+26= 84 (Manager of the Month)
…………………………………………………
All White 16+20+23+25 = 84
Bluemike 27+27+11+18= 83
Number9 27+27+18+6= 78
Charnwood 30+18+16+12= 76
Frosty 29+11+24+8= 72
.............................
Tangfastic 21+21+17+9= 68(R)
Lucy 18+23+11+5= 57(R)




Championship

BlueBlood 23+32+13+28= 96(P)
Arana Peligrosa 23+23+6+26= 78(P)

...................................
Blue Wilf 21+23+12+12= 68
AzzurroMark 17+25+11+14= 67
Wellywood 23+12+19+9= 63
Shabba 12+13+8+18= 51
..........................
Cabanas Blue 9+9+24+7= 49(R)
Jimmyt 15+0+0+0= 15(R)



League one

Dazzz67 26+21+22+11= 80(P)
HallamBlue 8+39+9+22= 78(P)

...................................
JohnnyB 30+19+14+11= 74
Gold&Black 24+17+18+14= 73
Mauswara 15+23+14+16= 68
Marko69 34+11+11+9= 65
Shed on Tour 20+14+16+5= 55
Todd66 15+0+13+7= 35


H2H Comp - Week 7 Results

Cabanas Blue 7 v 6 Number9

Wellywood 9 v 12 Blue Wilf

JohnnyB 11 v 14 Gold&Black

Mauswara 16 v 12 Charnwood

Tangfastic 9 v 22 HallamBlue

Jimmyt 0 v 10 Lucy

BlueMike 18 v 26 Mach Polish Blue

Todd66 7 v 8 Frosty

Arana Peligrosa 26 v 18 Shabba

All White 25 v 11 Dazzz67

Marko69 9 v 28 BlueBlood

Azzuromark 14 v 5 Shed on Tour


LEAGUE TABLE



Image

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24041
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by marko69 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:35 am

Aw no…….., bad week to meet Blueblood. Thats screwed the GD.
Well done Blueblood…… 96 points for the month, better than any other player….. good job 👍👌

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 8269
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:16 am

Well done AM although you didn’t have much to beat! :lol: 5 frigging points, I would get more for using a mobile phone whilst driving! :oops:

User avatar
Frosty
Forum Owner
Posts: 4046
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by Frosty » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:58 am

Well that was a bit of a flop, at least I gave Todd a right royal spanking in the H2H :lol:

Well done Blueblood my old mate, just shows that money can buy success! :wink:

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 3015
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:00 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:16 am
Well done AM although you didn’t have much to beat! :lol: 5 frigging points, I would get more for using a mobile phone whilst driving! :oops:
Can't help but feel like the pantomime villain there! I just got lucky this week as my score was not great!

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 29422
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by Bluemike » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Oh yes it was !!!!

User avatar
AzzurroMark
Posts: 3015
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:52 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:01 pm
Oh yes it was !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6895
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by goldandblack » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:34 pm

AzzurroMark wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:00 pm
Shed on tour wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:16 am
Well done AM although you didn’t have much to beat! :lol: 5 frigging points, I would get more for using a mobile phone whilst driving! :oops:
Can't help but feel like the pantomime villain there! I just got lucky this week as my score was not great!
While we are on the subject of pantomime's

Cunning plan .1.
Every week All White does her predictions first then I do mine trying to avoid her predictions.
This week I did mine first so no influence, exactly the same outcome with that smug look on her face.
Cunning plan .2.
Just except Leeds fans know more about footie than us mere Wolf’s, or perhaps?
Cunning plan .3.
All White does her predictions but I swap hers for mine next week without her knowing, perhaps not aye, :lol:

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6895
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by goldandblack » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:54 pm

Prediction of the week Winner goes to Shabba
For Predicting…. 16) Manchester United 0 v Manchester City 3….

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donkey Prediction Winner goes to Wellywood
For Predicting…. 6) Chelsea v Brentford 3-0

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24041
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by marko69 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:04 pm

AzzurroMark wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:52 pm
Bluemike wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:01 pm
Oh yes it was !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Cabanas Blue
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:06 am

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by Cabanas Blue » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:43 pm

Relegated yet again but I only had three bad weeks out of four.🫣🤣

Wellywood
Posts: 559
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 am

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by Wellywood » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:54 pm
Prediction of the week Winner goes to Shabba
For Predicting…. 16) Manchester United 0 v Manchester City 3….

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donkey Prediction Winner goes to Wellywood
For Predicting…. 6) Chelsea v Brentford 3-0
At least I am winning something

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6895
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by goldandblack » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:31 pm

Wellywood wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:54 pm
Prediction of the week Winner goes to Shabba
For Predicting…. 16) Manchester United 0 v Manchester City 3….

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donkey Prediction Winner goes to Wellywood
For Predicting…. 6) Chelsea v Brentford 3-0
At least I am winning something
Your in luck Welly.We have mega deal on carrots at the moment. Buy 2 get one free,
Image

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24041
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by marko69 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:04 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:31 pm
Wellywood wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:54 pm
Prediction of the week Winner goes to Shabba
For Predicting…. 16) Manchester United 0 v Manchester City 3….

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donkey Prediction Winner goes to Wellywood
For Predicting…. 6) Chelsea v Brentford 3-0
At least I am winning something
Your in luck Welly.We have mega deal on carrots at the moment. Buy 2 get one free,
Image
Half price, or 50% off, Welly....., you choose.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6895
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by goldandblack » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:04 pm

marko69 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:04 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:31 pm
Wellywood wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 pm


At least I am winning something
Your in luck Welly.We have mega deal on carrots at the moment. Buy 2 get one free,
Half price, or 50% off, Welly....., you choose.
think i'd go for the Half price Marko, with the 50% off would probably just get the leaves and storks. :wink:
Image

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24041
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Week 13 - Results & Tables

Post by marko69 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:28 pm

:lol: Haha, nice one.

Post Reply