Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:54 pm

marko69 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:58 pm
Bit different from this shyte aye?!

Image

true but if you were a Cheltenham fan it was a massive game, bet some Town fans in time will look back and say " I was there in the dark day's,
especially when all the newbie glory fans by up all the tickets, :(

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:17 pm

We have sunk even further :(

Image
Image

Thu May 14 PO SF - 1 Leg Colchester United Away Won 2-0
Sun May 17 PO SF - 2 Leg Colchester United Home Drew 0-0 (2-0 aggregate)
...............................................................................................................
Fri May 22 PO Final - 1 Leg Aldershot Away Lost 0-2
Mon May 25 PO Final - 2 Leg Aldershot Home Lost 0-1 (0-3 aggregate

1.Northampton Town................ 99,pts
2.Preston North End................. 90,pts
3.Southend United.................. 80,pts
4,Wolverhampton Wanderers...... 79,pts
5.Colchester United................ 70,pts

Image

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:59 pm

One of my dads best pals (since we were children) says "Crewe Alexandra" when things go wrong or when he got hurt at work. Like if he hit his thumb with a hammer, he'd shout, "AWWW, CREWE ALEXANDRA!" :lol: He never really had a good explanation for it.

He is still alive by the way, doing very well at 84 ---->> and he is a jambo. Even now, he'll say, "How you doing you Hibee muppet, how's business?" :lol:

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:16 pm

1958/59

Image


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

……………………………………………………………………………………………….
the Class of 47, Luther Road School, Ipswich
Image
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
1944 Ipswich ARP Civil Defence Group Portrait

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:17 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:59 pm
One of my dads best pals (since we were children) says "Crewe Alexandra" when things go wrong or when he got hurt at work. Like if he hit his thumb with a hammer, he'd shout, "AWWW, CREWE ALEXANDRA!" :lol: He never really had a good explanation for it.

He is still alive by the way, doing very well at 84 ---->> and he is a jambo. Even now, he'll say, "How you doing you Hibee muppet, how's business?" :lol:
:lol: as they say " you can pick your friends but not your family, 8)

I think a lot of these pic's are repeating themselves now :wink: ,

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:25 pm

Manager OUT!!! :lol:

Made me think of "Open All Hours" that match report....., with Granville Smith scoring.

Where have all the Granvilles gone?!

Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:39 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:25 pm
Manager OUT!!! :lol:

Made me think of "Open All Hours" that match report....., with Granville Smith scoring.

Where have all the Granvilles gone?!

:lol: yeah only saying today what's happened to our telly programmes today, what happened to the days of Steptoe & Son, Love thy neighbour, Till death do us part, Rising Damp etc, imaging the reaction now to those good humoured programmes, especially Alf Garnet, as i say,it was just good humour, well to me anyway.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:43 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:39 pm
marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:25 pm
Manager OUT!!! :lol:

Made me think of "Open All Hours" that match report....., with Granville Smith scoring.

Where have all the Granvilles gone?!

:lol: yeah only saying today what's happened to our telly programmes today, what happened to the days of Steptoe & Son, Love thy neighbour, Till death do us part, Rising Damp etc, imaging the reaction now to those good humoured programmes, especially Alf Garnet, as i say,it was just good humour, well to me anyway.
Oh yes, spot on, GREAT TV shows with good humour........, but not for today.

Rigsby & Philip conversations still crack me up to this day.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:47 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:43 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:39 pm
marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:25 pm
Manager OUT!!! :lol:

Made me think of "Open All Hours" that match report....., with Granville Smith scoring.

Where have all the Granvilles gone?!

:lol: yeah only saying today what's happened to our telly programmes today, what happened to the days of Steptoe & Son, Love thy neighbour, Till death do us part, Rising Damp etc, imaging the reaction now to those good humoured programmes, especially Alf Garnet, as i say,it was just good humour, well to me anyway.
Oh yes, spot on, GREAT TV shows with good humour........, but not for today.

Rigsby & Philip conversations still crack me up to this day.

Rising damp was brilliant,
yeah and true to real life back then, everyone had an Alf Garnet in the family. My mum used to sit there pointing at dad behind his back when Alf went into one :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Was yer dad always trying to right what he thought was wrong? Yep, one of my mothers brothers......, had an opinion on everything. :lol:

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:13 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:54 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Was yer dad always trying to right what he thought was wrong? Yep, one of my mothers brothers......, had an opinion on everything. :lol:
yeah he was a nightmare, best time was when his brother (Uncle Alan) came to see us, were both the same, if one said black was white the other would say the opposite. Always thought they hated each other, strange when Uncle Alan passed away how chocked up was my dad,

I've got a brother just like them both, only problem he gets the ump because i always disagree with him and sulks for months, as i always say to him" if you cant take the heat keep out of the kitchen. which doesn't help :lol:

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:23 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:13 pm
marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:54 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Was yer dad always trying to right what he thought was wrong? Yep, one of my mothers brothers......, had an opinion on everything. :lol:
yeah he was a nightmare, best time was when his brother (Uncle Alan) came to see us, were both the same, if one said black was white the other would say the opposite. Always thought they hated each other, strange when Uncle Alan passed away how chocked up was my dad,

I've got a brother just like them both, only problem he gets the ump because i always disagree with him and sulks for months, as i always say to him" if you cant take the heat keep out of the kitchen. which doesn't help :lol:
:lol: Yes, families can be very weird at times.

To be honest......, with all the relatively new "stuff" coming out now about Autism, Aspergers etc etc......., I used to think back to some sadly deceased family members and i think, "Hmmmm, maybe they were on that spectrum society speaks of these days." I know it has always been there, but we are more aware these days.
The wife works with people who have difficulty integrating into society but also people who don't seem to have a filter in their head. You know; to know what to say or what not to say. It is all very interesting stuff.

There is no doubt the 60s/70s comedy was unconsciously ignorant, but hilarious all the same.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:18 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:23 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:13 pm
marko69 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:54 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Was yer dad always trying to right what he thought was wrong? Yep, one of my mothers brothers......, had an opinion on everything. :lol:
yeah he was a nightmare, best time was when his brother (Uncle Alan) came to see us, were both the same, if one said black was white the other would say the opposite. Always thought they hated each other, strange when Uncle Alan passed away how chocked up was my dad,

I've got a brother just like them both, only problem he gets the ump because i always disagree with him and sulks for months, as i always say to him" if you cant take the heat keep out of the kitchen. which doesn't help :lol:
:lol: Yes, families can be very weird at times.

To be honest......, with all the new "stuff" coming out now about Autism, Aspergers etc etc......., I used to think back to some sadly deceased family members and i think, "Hmmmm, maybe they were on that spectrum society speaks of these days."

I obviously do not think that anymore as the wife works with people who have difficulty integrating into society. Interesting stuff.

There is no doubt the 60s/70s comedy was unconsciously ignorant, but hilarious all the same.
This is a great topic to discuss with level minded folk like you but probably not on here mate, different times long gone,

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:04 pm

What are they doing now.
Carlos Edwards
At; Hadleigh Town currently ply their trade in the Eastern Counties League and they are placed in the Premier Division (step 5).

Image
……………………
Kevin Bru
now playing in Iceland with IBV Vestmannaeyjar
Image
…………………………….

Michael Chopra
now playing for West Allotment Celtic, which sees Chopra back in the familiar territory of the North East.

Image

……………………

Sito Castro
It is now believed that he is playing in the fifth tier of Spanish football with the reserve side of CD Calahorra.

Image

………………………..

Brett Pitman
Now playing on the south coast with non-league side AFC Portchester.

Image

………………………………..
David Norris

Norris has now spent the last five years with Lancaster City in the seventh-tier.

Image

……………………………….

Conor Sammon

Now playing for Scottish third-tier Alloa Athletic.

Image

……………………………….

Ben Pringle

now playing for Fleetwood United, who play in the third division of football in the United Arab Emirates.
Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:58 pm

Villages around Ipswich

Tuddenham St Martin
Just to the north-east of Ipswich is Tuddenham St Martin, which is home to only a few hundred people.
However, the village has a selection of tea rooms to choose from, the well-known Fountain pub and plenty of spaces to walk alongside the banks of the River Fynn.
Image
Image
………………………..
Kersey
This village just outside of Hadleigh is perhaps best known for the 'Kersey Splash', a stream that runs through the main road.
Here you can find the Kersey Mill – a venue set in an outstanding area of Suffolk countryside with lots of rare birds and wildlife – as well as the popular Bell Inn.
Image
Image
………………………..
Shotley
To the south of Ipswich is Shotley, where people can catch a ferry to Felixstowe and Harwich over the summer months. If you want to stay in Shotley itself, be sure to check out the Rose and Shipwreck pubs, the marina and the Martello towers.

Image
Image


Claydon
A short drive north of the A14 will take you to Claydon, where you can find a selection of shops, pubs and walks through woodland.
Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm, where a number of exotic animals live, is also a short drive from the village.
Image
Image


Waldringfield

To the east of Ipswich near Martlesham is Waldringfield, on the banks of the River Deben.
The village is inside the Suffolk Coast & Heaths area of outstanding natural beauty and is home to Waldringfield Sailing Club, where you can learn how to take to the water safely.
Image
Image
..........................................................

Brundish

Brundish is situated at the head of the shallow Alde Valley in an area known as the High Suffolk Plain. The River Alde has its source within the parish boundary ......probably the best pub in Suffolk now sadly closed .......It is 6 miles (3.2 km) north west of Framlingham
Image
……………………………………………………………………………….
Dennington Village
Dennington is a village in the English county of Suffolk. It is 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Framlingham

Image
....................................................

Laxfield
Laxfield arose in Saxon times as it is known that an early church was there and the village itself appears in the Domesday Book. In 1226 Laxfield was given charter to hold a market and Saturday was selected.
The All Saints Church in Laxfield is largely of 14th century construct and was essentially complete by 1488.
Image
Image
Image
………………………………………………………………………..
Bedfield
Bedfield is a village and a parish in the Mid Suffolk district of Suffolk.
In 2011 there were 324 people living in the village.
It is set in beautiful countryside 5 miles from the towns of Framlingham and Debenham.

Image
Image
………………………………………………………….

Stradbrook
Stradbroke is an English village in the Mid Suffolk district of the county of Suffolk. The Census of 2011 gave the parish a population of 1,408, ...6 miles east of Diss

Image
Image
Last edited by goldandblack on Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:58 pm

Was this the day Kersey was closed due to flooding?! :lol:


Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:49 pm

marko69 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:58 pm
Was this the day Kersey was closed due to flooding?! :lol:


Image
Apparently it says its a Ford, but i recon its either a Vauxhall or a VW, 8) don't think Ford ever made a bicycle ?

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:04 pm

Image


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Image
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5uufdRJJo
[80/81] Manchester City v Ipswich Town, FAC SF, Apr 11th 1981

Image

John Wark Tribute - Ipswich Town's Greatest #ITFC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyqo25tpaMM
……………………………………………

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:51 am

Image


FANTASTIC 👍👏👏👏👏👏 :lol:

BA Roberston.

“And John Robertson, who usually takes em……., is handing…….. THE BALL.,,……. TAE ME!!”

Loved that World Cup song. And was great seeing Warkie, Brazil & Burley on the Top of the Pops type show back in the day 👍👌
(A very thin Alan Brazil :lol: )

https://youtu.be/gmzDOqUdu8A?si=7CpHyPaSgAmaNY9C

Late, great Goagsy McQueen in there as well.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:57 pm

marko69 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:51 am
Image


FANTASTIC 👍👏👏👏👏👏 :lol:

BA Roberston.

“And John Robertson, who usually takes em……., is handing…….. THE BALL.,,……. TAE ME!!”

Loved that World Cup song. And was great seeing Warkie, Brazil & Burley on the Top of the Pops type show back in the day 👍👌
(A very thin Alan Brazil :lol: )

https://youtu.be/gmzDOqUdu8A?si=7CpHyPaSgAmaNY9C

Late, great Goagsy McQueen in there as well.
thought you'd enjoy that mate, :D


User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:18 pm


User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 24705
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:25 pm

These are all great, Wolfie. And I always thought Jamie Clapham was an underrated football player.

But highlighting the picture below because this (for me) is the greatest team of all time! :lol: Used to pee-off my late grandad when I could reel off the names with ease of that Ipswich side but forget a few Hibs players. :lol:


Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:14 pm

marko69 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:25 pm
These are all great, Wolfie. And I always thought Jamie Clapham was an underrated football player.

But highlighting the picture below because this (for me) is the greatest team of all time! :lol: Used to pee-off my late grandad when I could reel off the names with ease of that Ipswich side but forget a few Hibs players. :lol:


Image
very important time in the Towns history, its time to create memories for the Town fans youngsters of today to tell their kids about in years to come,
could be sooner than we think. 8)

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:20 pm

Very rare Ipswich Town training/track jacket as worn in the season 1992-1993.
Image
…………………………………………………………………………………
IPSWICH TOWN - Going To the Match framed print
Image
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
VINTAGE 1970,s RARE COFFER SPORTS OLD SHOP STOCK IPSWICH TOWN FC PIN BADGE
Image
…………………………………………………………………………………….
Vintage Original 1970s Rare Coffer Ipswich Town Badge
Image
……………………………………………………………………………………..
VINTAGE 1970,s RARE OLD SHOP STOCK ENAMEL BADGE IPSWICH TOWN FC
Image
…………………………………………………………………………………………
Portman Road IP1 Ipswich Town Football Club Metal Street Sign
Image
…………………………………………………………………………………………………
The Ipswich Town Tube Map
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The Ipswich Underground entrance :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
…………………………………………….
ipswich 1992 Retro Football Personalised Passport Case

Image
………………………………………………………………………………
Flat-Cap - Football Fan - Ipswich Town FC - inspired, Tribute, Earthenware - Ornament

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

smaltydude
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:06 pm

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by smaltydude » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:01 pm

Probably been posted before but a photo of Portman Road back in 1938 where Town played against Colchester United. The game ended with a 3-2 win for us. The attendance was 23'499 Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:26 pm

smalt dude wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:01 pm
Probably been posted before but a photo of Portman Road back in 1938 where Town played against Colchester United. The game ended with a 3-2 win for us. The attendance was 23'499 Image
Great to see a new face posting in this thread smalt dude, more contributions the better,
Not sure if we have seen this pic before on here but a great pic, keep them coming.

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:43 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:15 pm

……………………………………………
Wilf Grant
At Ipswich he was manager Scott Duncan's most expensive signing at £7,500. At the end of Grant's first season at Portman Road, Ipswich were relegated to the Third Division South. In August 1955 Duncan resigned and was replaced as manager by Grant's former Southampton teammate, Alf Ramsey. In 1955–56 Grant contributed 16 goals (including two hat-tricks against Millwall[4]) as Town finished in third place, missing promotion by one point. Injuries and loss of form restricted Grant to 12 appearances in 1956–57 (at the end of which Ipswich were promoted as Champions). After three years with Ipswich, Grant (now 37) dropped out of the Football League to join Llanelli as player-manager.
Image
……………………………………………………………………………….
George McLuckie
George McLuckie (19 September 1931 in Falkirk – 2011) was a Scottish former professional footballer. During his career he made 141 appearances for Ipswich Town from 1953 to 1958.
Image
……………………………………………………………………………..
Horace Douglas Millward
Horace Douglas Millward (10 July 1931 – 23 October 2000)
was an English former professional footballer. During his career he made over 140 appearances for Ipswich Town,...
Image

User avatar
goldandblack
Posts: 6965
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 am
Location: in the doghouse

Re: Old Pictures of PORTMAN ROAD, & Ipswich.

Post by goldandblack » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:37 pm

……………………………………………


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply