pablo kissed me again

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

babyblue

pablo kissed me again

Post by babyblue » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:03 pm

hi guys i'v just come back from the fap and pab signing and i'm in love again :!: what happend was me and claire come back from shopping :roll: then we walked past pab and fab claire saw pab and said thers pablo and i said where then i saw him and i went ....AHHHHHHH then we went out side and met dad(terry)then we saw miss blue then we waited for another million years then we finealy we got in and fab said thats not me thats darren bent (when i was doing Leanne's poster)then i moved on to pablo done all that stuff then dad pulled me away when i wasent finished then i sobbed a bit so terry baxter took me back to me back to do my shirt wheen he done that pablo said don't cry and then hhhhee kkissed mmme :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D and then fab said cheer up :D and of corse i did :!: :!: and claire took a picture of pablo kissing me and when we went out i of corse said wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow and thats my story of the day well olmost the end of the day :!: luv baby b :D xxxx

Earl Blue

Re: pablo kissed me again

Post by Earl Blue » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:05 pm

babyblue wrote:hi guys i'v just come back from the fap and pab signing and i'm in love again :!: what happend was me and claire come back from shopping :roll: then we walked past pab and fab claire saw pab and said thers pablo and i said where then i saw him and i went ....AHHHHHHH then we went out side and met dad(terry)then we saw miss blue then we waited for another million years then we finealy we got in and fab said thats not me thats darren bent (when i was doing Leanne's poster)then i moved on to pablo done all that stuff then dad pulled me away when i wasent finished then i sobbed a bit so terry baxter took me back to me back to do my shirt wheen he done that pablo said don't cry and then hhhhee kkissed mmme :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D and then fab said cheer up :D and of corse i did :!: :!: and claire took a picture of pablo kissing me and when we went out i of corse said wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow and thats my story of the day well olmost the end of the day :!: luv baby b :D xxxx

All those kisses Baby-Blue you soon wont have any teeth.

LOL

Glad you had a lovely day...

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:20 pm

babyblue wrote:hi guys i'v just come back from the fap and pab signing and i'm in love again :!: what happend was me and claire come back from shopping :roll: then we walked past pab and fab claire saw pab and said thers pablo and i said where then i saw him and i went ....AHHHHHHH then we went out side and met dad(terry)then we saw miss blue then we waited for another million years then we finealy we got in and fab said thats not me thats darren bent (when i was doing Leanne's poster)then i moved on to pablo done all that stuff then dad pulled me away when i wasent finished then i sobbed a bit so terry baxter took me back to me back to do my shirt wheen he done that pablo said don't cry and then hhhhee kkissed mmme :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D and then fab said cheer up :D and of corse i did :!: :!: and claire took a picture of pablo kissing me and when we went out i of corse said wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow and thats my story of the day well olmost the end of the day :!: luv baby b :D xxxx
:shock: :o :shock: :o :o U must be the luckiest girl alive babyblue!!!
i want a pablo kiss :( i guess a photo will have to do!!

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:36 pm

sounds like you had a good time there.....

curries_babe

Post by curries_babe » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:37 pm

Hi
i had a exciting day today i met Pablo (my favourite player.)and baby blue.
first we queued for a 1000 years. :x We got cold :( We got in a thousand years later :!: got fab and pab signatures i had a photo with pab. 8) :shock: :shock: :shock: poppy met her boy friend again. :D baby blue sobbed because terry pulled her when she hadent finished :cry: she got it done any way :) :) :) :D :D :D pab kissed baby blue . :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: what a cool day
from pablos babe :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :!: :!:

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:41 pm

Pablos_babe wrote:Hi
i had a exciting day today i met Pablo (my favourite player.)and baby blue.
first we queued for a 1000 years. :x We got cold :( We got in a thousand years later :!: got fab and pab signatures i had a photo with pab. 8) :shock: :shock: :shock: poppy met her boy friend again. :D baby blue sobbed because terry pulled her when she hadent finished :cry: she got it done any way :) :) :) :D :D :D pab kissed baby blue . :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: what a cool day
from pablos babe :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :!: :!:
Hiya pablos babe! Glad u had a good day!
Welcome to the site by the way :D x x x

curries_babe

Post by curries_babe » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:47 pm

Thank u very much Miss blue

I got a teddy could it fab pab. :D
From pablos babe. :D :D :D

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:56 pm

Pablos_babe wrote:Thank u very much Miss blue

I got a teddy could it fab pab. :D
From pablos babe. :D :D :D
U got a teddy!? wow kool who from!?

JonnoTown

Post by JonnoTown » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:33 pm

Earl Blue wrote:
All those kisses Baby-Blue you soon wont have any teeth.
Ive still got teeth though Earl! (stud)! lol

Poppy I can see your mum and Dad are gunna have problems with you. Terry and his baseball bat at the night clubs!

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:19 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(life aint fair on me

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:21 pm

tractor_babe wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(life aint fair on me
Hey TB, the trouble is you're not 8 with blonde hair :lol:

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:23 pm

i no...i aint fair :( i wish i cud met pabbie

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:40 pm

[quote="tractor_babe"]i no...i aint fair :( i wish i cud met pabbie[/

Errrrr yer, you seem to have got his name wrong its errm Pablo :lol:

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:11 pm

hey i got my photoes today with pabs kissing me :P :D

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:13 pm

1978greats wrote:
tractor_babe wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(life aint fair on me
Hey TB, the trouble is you're not 8 with blonde hair :lol:
:shock: :shock: PEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:32 pm

what dose pedo mean :?: :oops:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:43 pm

i think its better that you dont know............

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:44 pm

babyblue wrote:what dose pedo mean :?: :oops:
Its to do with the birds and the bee's, but with big bees and little birds so to speak lol!!

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:48 pm

diedelia wrote:
Its to do with the birds and the bee's, but with big bees and little birds so to speak lol!!
:roll: :? :shock:

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:32 am

hmmmm...big bees n bird?? :S lol..im confused....

crazy

Post by crazy » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:34 am

diedelia wrote:
you thought that comment out well. :lol: :lol:

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:40 am

u get it crazy? it confused me?

crazy

Post by crazy » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:46 am

tractor_babe wrote:u get it crazy? it confused me?
yeah i get it.... well as baby blue is to young to understand what he put to begin with he sorta o dont worry :lol: but i get it and it was cleverly put :)

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:51 am

i do...n i dnt!:S

JonnoTown

Post by JonnoTown » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:55 am

Think it was a typing mistake poppy, must have been talking about swimming and meant spedo!

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:00 am

She's now got the photo to prove her "kiss" with the very lovely Mr. Counago (thanks to her big Sis), so thats means you'll all have to look at it on Saturday.

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:30 pm

yep you will see them on satday i made a penny picture and i took aphoto of it do you want see them on satday

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:20 pm

Id like to see them pllleeeeaaassseee :D

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:51 pm

crazy wrote:
tractor_babe wrote:u get it crazy? it confused me?
yeah i get it.... well as baby blue is to young to understand what he put to begin with he sorta o dont worry :lol: but i get it and it was cleverly put :)

I thought so too :lol: what are girls named as birds? yer, little birds!! big bees, hint hint!! no?

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:51 pm

ok then i will thats sor ted :P