Hi Everyone

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

aveitncfc

Post by aveitncfc » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:32 pm

gazzathegreat wrote:hi city angel, glad you took sid up on his recommendation of this site, sadly i have to say it is tons better than our own!!!

sorry, will make this a footie post

how are the blues going to get on at burnley, must admit, this is one of my fave away trips, to anyone who is going on saturday, they have a great club/bar, which is part of the cricket club (directly behind the football ground) where you will all be welcome to have a chat and a pint with the burnley fans, we were made most welcome last season, recommended, you can park there for free too
Lol, please explain how it's better then any of the other sites like carrow road.net and ncfc-fans.
I and many others would be happy to know the answer to that.

belfast

Post by belfast » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:42 pm

:lol: Must be there are enough budgies on here, if your site was so good we would never smell, sorry, see you on here :wink:

aveitncfc

Post by aveitncfc » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:50 pm

belfast wrote: :lol: Must be there are enough budgies on here, if your site was so good we would never smell, sorry, see you on here :wink:
Lol there are far more "budgies" on carrowroad.net and ncfc-fans then there are on here.
Ahwell were happy with what we have, at least there's abit of peace now PMSL.
Ahwell this board isn't too bad :wink: , but cant stay too long on an Ipswich board lol.

belfast

Post by belfast » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:01 pm

:lol: Aw go on you know you ( and we ) love it really. Luck mate. :wink: