fish are avin a bang

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
hobbo dave
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:28 pm

fish are avin a bang

Post by hobbo dave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:45 am

most prob know that fish are avin a bang its sick and crazy is always pooin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:53 am

LOL its well funny when the poo coz they just have this little sorta bit of string cummin out there bum and it stays there for ages! :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:16 am

wot sophicticated chats ever1 haves on here :lol: :D :lol:

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:18 am

Luke wrote:wot sophicticated chats ever1 haves on here :lol: :D :lol:
O yeah were just so mature 8)

hobbo dave
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:28 pm

Post by hobbo dave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:23 am

missblue wrote:
Luke wrote:wot sophicticated chats ever1 haves on here :lol: :D :lol:
O yeah were just so mature 8)
damn right

Qbert72
Posts: 3656
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:36 pm
Location: Diss

Post by Qbert72 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:28 am

I hope you are being responsible and using an aquatic pooper scooper. :wink:

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:30 am

Qbert72 wrote:I hope you are being responsible and using an aquatic pooper scooper. :wink:
LOL! sorry that aquatic pooper scooper just made me chuckle lol

Qbert72
Posts: 3656
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:36 pm
Location: Diss

Post by Qbert72 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:33 am

You could always make them feel at home, drop a couple of chips in with them.

:lol: :lol:

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:36 am

Qbert72 wrote:You could always make them feel at home, drop a couple of chips in with them.

:lol: :lol:
Awww poor fishys! LET THEM LIVE!

Luke

Post by Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:42 am

i ussally look afta my siss,s fish wen they go on hols. its died 2wice ive replaced it both times drippy cow neva noticed :lol: :lol:

crazy
Posts: 12797
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:05 am
Location: Ipswich
Contact:

Post by crazy » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:14 am

Luke wrote:i ussally look afta my siss,s fish wen they go on hols. its died 2wice ive replaced it both times drippy cow neva noticed :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what do u do them?????


day ur sayin its sick but u sat there watching them :lol:

User avatar
Earl Blue
Posts: 27503
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Blighty
Contact:

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:27 am

Watch out me and PaulB may be planning another fishing trip..

LOL

crazy
Posts: 12797
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:05 am
Location: Ipswich
Contact:

Post by crazy » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:38 am

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

watch out everyone :lol:

where may u be going this time earl??

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:41 am

Earl Blue wrote:Watch out me and PaulB may be planning another fishing trip..

LOL
:o :shock:

SAVE THE FISHIES!!
SAVE THE FISHIES!!

User avatar
Earl Blue
Posts: 27503
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Blighty
Contact:

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:45 am

missblue wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:Watch out me and PaulB may be planning another fishing trip..

LOL
:o :shock:

SAVE THE FISHIES!!
SAVE THE FISHIES!!
8)

User avatar
ATB
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:43 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ATB » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:12 pm

i'd love to be a goldfish!!!

never a dull moment!!

could u imagine living in a fish tank with only a 5 second memory....

it'd be like

"Oooh look! theres a castle...............(swim around for a bit).... Oooh look! there's a castle.......(swim swim swim).... Oooh look! there's a castle!" etc etc
u get my drift!

User avatar
budgiebasher
Posts: 5893
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:22 pm

ATB wrote:i'd love to be a goldfish!!!

never a dull moment!!

could u imagine living in a fish tank with only a 5 second memory....

it'd be like

"Oooh look! theres a castle...............(swim around for a bit).... Oooh look! there's a castle.......(swim swim swim).... Oooh look! there's a castle!" etc etc
u get my drift!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:22 pm

ATB wrote:i'd love to be a goldfish!!!

never a dull moment!!

could u imagine living in a fish tank with only a 5 second memory....

it'd be like

"Oooh look! theres a castle...............(swim around for a bit).... Oooh look! there's a castle.......(swim swim swim).... Oooh look! there's a castle!" etc etc
u get my drift!
hahaha i never thought bout it like that! they must have a rite exciting life!

Luke

Post by Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:43 pm

crazy wrote:
Luke wrote:i ussally look afta my siss,s fish wen they go on hols. its died 2wice ive replaced it both times drippy cow neva noticed :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what do u do them?????


i flush the dead ones down the toilet but i think the reason they died wuz they over eate i gave them 2 much im a murderer :shock:

crazy
Posts: 12797
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:05 am
Location: Ipswich
Contact:

Post by crazy » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i always new that there was something fishy bout you....


we dont kill fish fish are our friends :)

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:48 pm

crazy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

i always new that there was something fishy bout you....


we dont kill fish fish are our friends :)
*said in an australian accent* REMEMBER- FISH ARE OUR FRIENDS, NOT FOOD! (said by bruce on finding nemo! best film eva! lol)

Luke

Post by Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:52 pm

I didnt mean to i wuz a aceident a horrible horiblle thing to happen there isnt a day go by wen i dont think bout pig n poggi sniff sniff :( :cry: :? :(

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:56 pm

Luke wrote:I didnt mean to i wuz a aceident a horrible horiblle thing to happen there isnt a day go by wen i dont think bout pig n poggi sniff sniff :( :cry: :? :(
awwww. But wot great names! Im sure it wasnt ur fault they sadly past away! Every1 over feeds fish from time to time! :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:14 pm

Cheers i feel sooo much beta now. A whole weights bin lifted from my sholders i choose poggis name neva liked piggy always gave me evils cant beleive i ova fed fish 2 wice doh once is bad enougth oh no ive got all depresive again :cry: :cry: :cry:

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:19 pm

Luke wrote:Cheers i feel sooo much beta now. A whole weights bin lifted from my sholders i choose poggis name neva liked piggy always gave me evils cant beleive i ova fed fish 2 wice doh once is bad enougth oh no ive got all depresive again :cry: :cry: :cry:
lol! dont worry! im sure they forgive u in there fish heaven. Try not to feel too bad. And just be xtra careful next time yeah? lol :lol:

User avatar
Earl Blue
Posts: 27503
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Blighty
Contact:

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:24 pm

All gold fish are West Ham supporters..

They are forever blowing bubbles..

LOL

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:27 pm

Earl Blue wrote:All gold fish are West Ham supporters..

They are forever blowing bubbles..

LOL
:shock: :? :roll: :oops: :shock: :? :roll: :oops: :shock: :? :roll: :oops:

Luke

Post by Luke » Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:00 pm

Thats beta Earl LMAO :D :shock: :shock: :D :D

Qbert72
Posts: 3656
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:36 pm
Location: Diss

Post by Qbert72 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:26 pm

Earl Blue wrote:All gold fish are West Ham supporters..

They are forever blowing bubbles..

LOL
I thought that was Micheal Jackson !!

LOL
:wink:

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:35 pm

Earl Blue wrote:All gold fish are West Ham supporters..

They are forever blowing bubbles..

LOL
No way...... with that colour they must be Wolves fans.

Post Reply