my credit cards have been stolen

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Brian,john,Marshall
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:48 am
Location: Holland

my credit cards have been stolen

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:02 am

but i did'nt report it to the police as the thief is spending less than the wife

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:04 am

Im trying very hard to slowly work out this joke....

ill get there in the end! :roll:

User avatar
Brian,john,Marshall
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:48 am
Location: Holland

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:06 am

obviously of the female jender....dont tell me your blond aswell

User avatar
Earl Blue
Posts: 27503
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Blighty
Contact:

Re: my credit cards have been stolen

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:06 am

Brian,john,Marshall wrote:but i did'nt report it to the police as the thief is spending less than the wife
PMSL


Great start to the day BJM... Hope the rest of the day goes
laughingly well.

Missblue
Posts: 8267
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:46 pm
Location: Ipswich

Post by Missblue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:07 am

Brian,john,Marshall wrote:obviously of the female jender....dont tell me your blond aswell
I am :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

User avatar
Brian,john,Marshall
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:48 am
Location: Holland

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:10 am

:D :D :D :D LOL its nearly weekend im sooooo happy.....i can now also go streight to your website,,,,,, yesterday when i tried it came back that the page could not be found but now thats obviously solved....good work earl.....im trying to get the missus to sort out some goodies to foward on ASAP

User avatar
Brian,john,Marshall
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:48 am
Location: Holland

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Earl Blue
Posts: 27503
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Blighty
Contact:

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:37 am

Brian,john,Marshall wrote::D :D :D :D LOL its nearly weekend im sooooo happy.....i can now also go streight to your website,,,,,, yesterday when i tried it came back that the page could not be found but now thats obviously solved....good work earl.....im trying to get the missus to sort out some goodies to foward on ASAP


Thanks BJM Yes TOBY notice I had missed a letter out ..

Oooh well not bad considering..

Look forward to some stuff from ya..

Post Reply