Philly and posting game

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Susie

Philly and posting game

Post by Susie » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:26 pm

Do you understand the rules Philly or are you just trying to annoy the regulars that do the posting game. :lol: :D

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:32 pm

yes I understand the rules and once again i find myself defending myself on the same subject.Paul b wrote the same but did not suggest that I was annoying people.I understood it to be a GAME and i guess I saw myself as some sort of joker ....you never know when I´ll pop up and disappear again :D sometimes I may help someone and on other times I would put a spoke in the wheels......its not presonal .Once again If its incredably annoying i will give it a miss for a few monthes like I did before,sorry no ill feeling intended. :oops:

Susie

Post by Susie » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:36 pm

phily bon bon wrote:yes I understand the rules and once again i find myself defending myself on the same subject.Paul b wrote the same but did not suggest that I was annoying people.I understood it to be a GAME and i guess I saw myself as some sort of joker ....you never know when I´ll pop up and disappear again :D sometimes I may help someone and on other times I would put a spoke in the wheels......its not presonal .Once again If its incredably annoying i will give it a miss for a few monthes like I did before,sorry no ill feeling intended. :oops:

I wasn't getting at you Phily. If you look back to some of my postings I do the same. I try to do it a minute before it's due. That must annoy a lot of people especially the ones who set their watches. :twisted: :lol:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:17 pm

no offence intended bluesusie its just a GAME and as I said its without doubt NOT PERSONAL I thought it would be fun just to pop up now and again so all those who religiously watch their clocks would have to hold an eye out for the mad joker :shock:

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:20 pm

phily bon bon wrote:no offence intended bluesusie its just a GAME and as I said its without doubt NOT PERSONAL I thought it would be fun just to pop up now and again so all those who religiously watch their clocks would have to hold an eye out for the mad joker :shock:
LOL PBB

Thought for the day..

Stay out of the black and keep in the red, you get nothing in this
game for two in a bed..

LOL

Susie

Post by Susie » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:25 pm

Earl Blue wrote:
phily bon bon wrote:no offence intended bluesusie its just a GAME and as I said its without doubt NOT PERSONAL I thought it would be fun just to pop up now and again so all those who religiously watch their clocks would have to hold an eye out for the mad joker :shock:
LOL PBB

Thought for the day..

game for two in a bed..

LOL
You watch too much TV Earl. :lol: :wink:

You would be surprised what you get for two in the bed. :wink: :oops:

belfast

Post by belfast » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:37 pm

Bluesusie wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:
LOL PBB

Thought for the day..

game for two in a bed..

LOL
You watch too much TV Earl. :lol: :wink:

You would be surprised what you get for two in the bed. :wink: :oops:

I am refraining from commenting this early, its before the watershed :wink:
[/color]

Susie

Post by Susie » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:44 pm

:lol: :wink: :D :lol: :roll: 8)