Im going to be hooked up with band!!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Im going to be hooked up with band!!

Post by diedelia » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:11 pm

Mt guitar teacher said that he will try and get me in a little band that he knows!! its going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!! I CANT WAIT!!!

belfast

Post by belfast » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:46 pm

:lol: Good on yer DD, now feet on ground and practise, practise , practise and when you can practise now more....PRACTISE AGAIN

Well done. :lol:

blue boy

Post by blue boy » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:42 pm

wish i could play the guitar :(

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:25 pm

blue_boy wrote:wish i could play the guitar :(

Its dead easy! get a guitar and get a decent teacher and just practise basically if you enjoy it ya play it more, thats what i did i had a **** teacher and bored me to death!! so i moved to a much younger cool guy, hes wickid he lets me play what i want ie so i bring in cd we do it, and as i am enjoying it more im playing it more etc. You can do anything you put your mind towards!

Music is its own reward

blue boy

Post by blue boy » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:11 pm

so how long have u been playin it?

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:48 pm

blue_boy wrote:so how long have u been playin it?
electric guitar - 3 years
bass guitar- 3 months