Hi Dazza

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

belfast

Hi Dazza

Post by belfast » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:32 pm

:lol: Hi ya mate, how you doing today. I've just got up and am now getting ready to listen to match on here in an hour or so. I hate it but itsbetter than not knowing. Hope you are not working to hard. :D

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:43 pm

Hello belfast,

Not feeling good at the moment, got a really bad cold. It's the first time EVER that I'm not upset that I'll be missing an Ipswich game, thats how bad I am :o

Looking forward to hearing another Ipswich win though, although I hate listening to those idiots on the radio sometimes, I really dont think they watch the same game. :lol:

Hows the weather in NI? Rainy as ever?

belfast

Post by belfast » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:54 pm

:lol: Nope its sunnybut bloody cold. Going to have breakfast then walk dog before game.
Can you PM my user name and P word so I can print them to take away with me please :lol:
Cheers Dazza enjoy match best you can...Hot whisky is best.. :wink
:

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:46 pm

belfast wrote::lol: Nope its sunnybut bloody cold. Going to have breakfast then walk dog before game.
Can you PM my user name and P word so I can print them to take away with me please :lol:
Cheers Dazza enjoy match best you can...Hot whisky is best.. :wink
:
Ahhh yeah ok... Cant remember what I changed it too :oops: Shall I change it again? LOL!

thistle

Post by thistle » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:13 pm

Hi DAZZA

do what BELFAST says hot whisky with a spoonful of honey
if after 3 or 4 large ones they dont work it wont matter as you wont know what day it is far less worry about a cold :wink:

afternoon BELFAST we'll stuff them in the second half

belfast

Post by belfast » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:15 pm

:lol: True bloody true mate.

COME ON YOU BLUEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS