BIG ARGUMENT

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Luke

BIG ARGUMENT

Post by Luke » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:58 pm

Ohhhh blimey another big argument wid my sis this time over SMARTIES she wuz sittin there fillin her fat face full of the little buggers wen i said "I dunno why ure only eatin the blue ones they all taste the same" "No thet dont" i fink they do n e 1 else fink so jus 2 prove chubby wrong :x :lol: :x

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Re: BIG ARGUMENT

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:00 pm

Luke wrote:Ohhhh blimey another big argument wid my sis this time over SMARTIES she wuz sittin there fillin her fat face full of the little buggers wen i said "I dunno why ure only eatin the blue ones they all taste the same" "No thet dont" i fink they do n e 1 else fink so jus 2 prove chubby wrong :x :lol: :x
Woooooooooooo sounds a hair raiser :roll:

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:01 pm

You boy's and your problems :roll: ...sorry cant help, dont like smarties.

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:04 pm

i like smarties! aint had em in a while tho :roll:
But u cant tell the difference in taste but u can with the orange ones! they taste like orange. eeewwww

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:06 pm

missblue wrote:i like smarties! aint had em in a while tho :roll:
But u cant tell the difference in taste but u can with the orange ones! they taste like orange. eeewwww

Really????!!!!??? GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:08 pm

diedelia wrote:

I no!!! Havnt u ever noticed!? It really does ruin the tube of smarties then orange ones

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:12 pm

missblue wrote:
diedelia wrote:

I no!!! Havnt u ever noticed!? It really does ruin the tube of smarties then orange ones
them*

Luke

Post by Luke » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:18 pm

U cant say dat dat means shes right sort of :(

wots up wid DD he needs to chill out

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:20 pm

Luke wrote:

I take it in DD as everyone calls me it :roll: , but im cool, im only being sarci! dont worry about it, i always am

Luke

Post by Luke » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:22 pm

diedelia wrote:
Luke wrote:

I take it in DD as everyone calls me it :roll: , but im cool, im only being sarci! dont worry about it, i always am
Good Good :D :D :D :D :D :D

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:22 pm

diedelia wrote:
Luke wrote:

You coming over to the burger van on Saturday DD?

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:31 pm

1978greats wrote:
diedelia wrote:
Luke wrote: U cant say dat dat means shes right sort of :(

You coming over to the burger van on Saturday DD?
I cant, i aint going, my dad has decided that he wants to move!!

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:33 pm

:shock: DD, do you mean move house on that day so you're going to be busy or do you mean move away from Ipswich so you will never be going to another match ever!!...or is it just an excuse to get you out of meeting us????

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:38 pm

1978greats wrote: :shock: DD, do you mean move house on that day so you're going to be busy or do you mean move away from Ipswich so you will never be going to another match ever!!...or is it just an excuse to get you out of meeting us????
No no no no no no nooooooooooo dont worry ladies the babe magnet will be going to games and will be meeting ya lot one day! maybe, possible :roll: but my dad lives in Brigton and he takes me to footy, and he is moving house that day, so he aint coming to take me to it, so i cant go :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: and after all he said he would take me :cry: oooo i must be adopted surely my real parents wouldnt treat me like that?!?