Just played footy....

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Lewis

Just played footy....

Post by Lewis » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:15 pm

In a BLIZZARD in last lesson at School today! Something I've never done before, and I absolutely LOVED it. The stinging thighs (like my legs were in a wasp nest), the snow in your face, the cold air, such a great way to play football :roll:

Ah well, I scored that was the main thing 8)
Last edited by Lewis on Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:17 pm

i've never played it in a blizzard, i have played it in the snow before, was so much fun

crazy

Re: Just played footy....

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:19 pm

Lewis wrote:In a blizzard! Something I've never done before, and I absolutely LOVED it. The stinging thighs (like my legs were in a wasp nest), the snow in your face, the cold air, such a great way to play football :roll:

Ah well, I scored that was the main thing 8)
why is it that boys/ blokes do the wierdest of things :roll: :lol:

and the number 1 scorer was : in blue and white its lewis :lol:

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:19 pm

Super striker Lewis 8) lol

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:21 pm

budgiebasher wrote:i've never played it in a blizzard, i have played it in the snow before, was so much fun
You really should, we couldnt see the ball let alone the goal! Good job we had one team wearing bibs cos it'd have been mayhem otherwise. Everyone said they knew where i was because I was wearing my ITFC away shirt which stood out in the white sheet in front of us. Wondered why i was the one who had a lot of the ball!

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:27 pm

missblue wrote:Super striker Lewis 8) lol
I'm a midfielder, but.... just the once okay then ;)

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:49 pm

Lewis wrote:

Never played in blizard but My 1st game ever for Halstaed it was freezing cold and started snowing! i didnt find it that fun actually funnily enough we all like frooze and evendentaly lost like 6-0! but we did get better! next game lost 5-0! :lol:

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:58 pm

diedelia wrote:
Lewis wrote:

Never played in blizard but My 1st game ever for Halstaed it was freezing cold and started snowing! i didnt find it that fun actually funnily enough we all like frooze and evendentaly lost like 6-0! but we did get better! next game lost 5-0! :lol:
Lol, well my team were 3-0 down then the blizzard eased off and our 'class' showed and we came back to draw 3-3!

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:02 pm

Lewis wrote:
diedelia wrote:
Lewis wrote: I'm a midfielder, but.... just the once okay then ;)

Lol, well my team were 3-0 down then the blizzard eased off and our 'class' showed and we came back to draw 3-3!
Now that shows talent and dedication :wink: 8) :lol:

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:05 pm

Lewis wrote:
diedelia wrote:
Lewis wrote: I'm a midfielder, but.... just the once okay then ;)

Were you playing Tottenham?

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:19 pm

missblue wrote:
Lewis wrote:
diedelia wrote:
Now that shows talent and dedication :wink: 8) :lol:
Well yeh it was a great effort from the lads... anyone think I should be a manager? 8)

Jack

Post by Jack » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:57 am

I remember coming on as a sub in a hailstorm last year, we lost 4-0 and one of our best players buggered up his knee and got injured for over a year.

Hmm...

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

toby

Post by toby » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:37 am

diedelia wrote:
Lewis wrote:
diedelia wrote:
Were you playing Tottenham?
Lol!

:lol:

Waaahaaaay, just realised I've reached my double millenium of posts!