EVening Tractor land

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

belfast

EVening Tractor land

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:19 pm

:lol: Hi everbody, recovered from the dissapointment of Saturday I hope and not ben working to hard.... I've had a lazy day for a change :lol:
Evening Butterfly lady hope you have recovered from your hetic weekend with Josie and are well.

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:22 pm

hey belfast :)

you best get to a football game soon i want a hug :D :lol:

where ever belfast is susie shall be following too no doubt she shall reply soon belfast dont worry :) :lol:

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:22 pm

Hi Belfast. Yep recovered from weekend. Went back to work today for a break!!!
I'm happy today because we got another ticket for scum game so we can both go.

thistle

Post by thistle » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:23 pm

evening BELFAST
hows it gawn

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:23 pm

crazy wrote:hey belfast :)

where ever belfast is susie shall be following too no doubt she shall reply soon belfast dont worry :) :lol:
How did you guess Kirsty. Have you worked out yet why we are always on here at the same time. :wink: :lol:

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:26 pm

Bluesusie wrote:
crazy wrote:hey belfast :)

How did you guess Kirsty. Have you worked out yet why we are always on here at the same time. :wink: :lol:
no but its a bit wierd.... :roll: :lol: im beggininng to be concerned susie :lol: how did i guess well how could i not guess :lol:

belfast

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:28 pm

Evening Jock mate U OK
Top of the evening Kirsty hows about yeh tonight wee girl, not sure when I amover possibly the Wimbldon Away match but will let you know. Have to be here with Susie she has the power over me :wink:
Glad you got your ticket Susie, bet your pleased ( and John :wink: ) we are going to get revenge ....Had a very lazy day today doing very litle but quite enjoyed it.

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:31 pm

belfast wrote:Evening Jock mate U OK
Top of the evening Kirsty hows about yeh tonight wee girl, not sure when I amover possibly the Wimbldon Away match but will let you know. Have to be here with Susie she has the power over me :wink:
Glad you got your ticket Susie, bet your pleased ( and John :wink: ) we are going to get revenge ....Had a very lazy day today doing very litle but quite enjoyed it.

The good thing about the Norwich game is I don't have to sit with John :lol: Unfortunately I am sure we will not win but it will be great to go to Carrot Road.
I thought your whole life consisted of lazy days. :wink:

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:32 pm

you made my evening belfast :D :D :D need i say why but thanks :D im fine thanks cold though and not looking forward to weds as got heath jab to see wether i need the bcg neddle! which im hoping i wont cos i hate neddles :cry: i doubt i will be at wimbledon :( cant you get to a hug(sorry home) game?

thistle

Post by thistle » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:34 pm

Hi BELFAST you going to be over for the w.b.a. game :?:
i'll be down with my 12 year old son for that one :P
hope to meet up with you great people then :)

Georgie_2690

Post by Georgie_2690 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:35 pm

Crazy i hate to tell you this but its only to check wether you will be allergic to it not if you need it because everyone has ot have it if they dont want to die of turburculosis.(i think it is anyway)

sorry to tell you the bad news

Georgie

X~X~X~X~X~X

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:35 pm

crazy wrote:you made my evening belfast :D :D :D need i say why but thanks :D im fine thanks cold though and not looking forward to weds as got heath jab to see wether i need the bcg neddle! which im hoping i wont cos i hate neddles :cry: i doubt i will be at wimbledon :( cant you get to a hug(sorry home) game?
The only reason he says Wimbledon Kirsty is because it's very near to where I live :lol:
I prefer him to go to home games too. That way I get a meal out in the evening. :wink:

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:38 pm

Georgie_2690 wrote:Crazy i hate to tell you this but its only to check wether you will be allergic to it not if you need it because everyone has ot have it if they dont want to die of turburculosis.(i think it is anyway)

sorry to tell you the bad news

Georgie

X~X~X~X~X~X
you a joking me right.....

i thought it was to see wether you have to have the bgc or whatever it is
i will ask one of the elder members :P :lol:

belfast/ susie :lol: is this correct????

gorgie will u hold my hand :lol: im not joking i DONT WANT IT YOU HEAR!! :cry:

belfast

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:38 pm

If I do not make the Wimb. game it will be theWBA match. The former suits me workwise but I enjoy home matches becuse of the social side as well. I cannot get my work commitments until I return from holidaysin march.
Kirsty I will be over for a home match and will save you a load of hugs, you might have to share them with Susie though cause she is such a nice lady. :wink:

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:39 pm

crazy wrote:you made my evening belfast :D :D :D need i say why but thanks :D im fine thanks cold though and not looking forward to weds as got heath jab to see wether i need the bcg neddle! which im hoping i wont cos i hate neddles :cry: i doubt i will be at wimbledon :( cant you get to a hug(sorry home) game?
I had my heath thingy a few months ago kirst! It didnt really hurt, its just 6 little needles that clik into u. The noise scared me more! But the BCG, now thats just all scary! lol im onli joking ull be fine :D

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:40 pm

Bluesusie wrote:
The only reason he says Wimbledon Kirsty is because it's very near to where I live :lol:
I prefer him to go to home games too. That way I get a meal out in the evening. :wink:
oooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrr

im not even joking now are you to sure that theres nothing going on :roll: :lol: :lol:

this is very conviencible these posts you no and well theres to many clues :lol: i like home games to i get a hug that way :lol: :wink:

Georgie_2690

Post by Georgie_2690 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:41 pm

Yup you should ask one of the older members because i'm not sure but i think its because they need to make sure that your not allergic to the stuff they stick in our veins

Sorry i cant be with you cos im Copping and your Vale if i woulda had Madder-Copping then i may of been closer!

Love meX~X~X~X

Georgie_2690

Post by Georgie_2690 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:42 pm

Hey Kim the nurse said that there wouldn't be six needles!!!!!!!

omg girl wot are you trying to do?????

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:43 pm

missblue wrote:
I had my heath thingy a few months ago kirst! It didnt really hurt, its just 6 little needles that clik into u. The noise scared me more! But the BCG, now thats just all scary! lol im onli joking ull be fine :D

I'm glad you said that and not '6 little pricks' :lol:

belfast

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:44 pm

crazy wrote:
Bluesusie wrote:
oooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrr

im not even joking now are you to sure that theres nothing going on :roll: :lol: :lol:

this is very conviencible these posts you no and well theres to many clues :lol: i like home games to i get a hug that way :lol: :wink:

Well Kirsty you may never know, follow the clues but watch out for red herrings :lol:

Susie maybe you can change your seat with someone are you anywhere near each other. :?:

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:44 pm

belfast wrote:
Kirsty I will be over for a home match and will save you a load of hugs, you might have to share them with Susie though cause she is such a nice lady. :wink:
:D whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaayyyyyy :D of course i will share them with susie but susie can have all the hugs in the meal after the game so....why should i :?: :roll: :lol:

gorge but im going to have noone :cry:

kim it int funny im scared!!!!! :(

Georgie_2690

Post by Georgie_2690 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:46 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmm

what can i say to that pert from u will have Mrs W with you

LUCK YOU

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Ill be with Stacy lol or Justin

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:48 pm

belfast wrote:
crazy wrote:
Bluesusie wrote: The only reason he says Wimbledon Kirsty is because it's very near to where I live :lol:
oooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well Kirsty you may never know, follow the clues but watch out for red herrings :lol:

Susie maybe you can change your seat with someone are you anywhere near each other. :?:

Who says I want to change seats. :wink:

belfast

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:50 pm

crazy wrote:
belfast wrote:
:D whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaayyyyyy :D of course i will share them with susie but susie can have all the hugs in the meal after the game so....why should i :?: :roll: :lol:

I reckon her husband might complain....unless I hug him as :lol: well

curries_babe

Post by curries_babe » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:51 pm

Hello Belfast
just to post to u because i have not post to u before :D :D .

Im on thecomputer as mummy is doing the house work still..... :D

at last... :!:

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:51 pm

belfast wrote:
crazy wrote:
belfast wrote:

I reckon her husband might complain....unless I hug him as :lol: well

He might not be there!!! :wink:

crazy

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:53 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: omg!!!!!!!!!!!1 :shock: :shock: :shock:

people do not leve ive got to go and eat i will be back but

omg!!!!1

you sure you int got something going on :lol:

get in there me son/daughter :lol: :lol:

belfast

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:53 pm

:lol: Tell her its about time it was done, I done mine earlier :lol:

belfast

Post by belfast » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:56 pm

Bluesusie wrote:
belfast wrote:
crazy wrote:oooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Who says I want to change seats. :wink:

OK it was just a thought, and its far to early for 6 little dicks, sorry I misread ir Jabs.. :oops:

Susie

Post by Susie » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:58 pm

crazy wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: omg!!!!!!!!!!!1 :shock: :shock: :shock:

people do not leve ive got to go and eat i will be back but

omg!!!!1

you sure you int got something going on :lol:

get in there me son/daughter :lol: :lol:

Surely you don't approve of that Kirsty. :wink: