Extremley important (Dazza) everyone

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

JonnoTown

Extremley important (Dazza) everyone

Post by JonnoTown » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:44 pm

I would just like to say this is a good site , but only if you agree with DAZZA + 1978 GREATS . If you have an opinion that they dont agree with they just block you from logging in . This happened to a certain PABLO 11 , who never posted anything derogatory , and in fact a lot of Town fans agreed with his posts.Now i was once told by mr big (dazza) that as long as you were not offensive you were welcome on this site to talk football.Clearly UNTRUE , as pablo 44 was trown out without posting a message , pablo 66 thrown out after 1 message (not offensive) pr_ipsw773 who didnt even get time to look around the site :-( Deipswich2 ,shefki2222, and so on . So if you want a totally false view of Ipswich Town , where everything is just wonderful i recommend WWW.TRACTOR-BOYS.COM. All supporters wnting the truthful picture stick to the OFFICIAL SITE.
Just been over to the official site for first time in ages and this is what someones put.

We need to do somehting about it imo.

Jack

Post by Jack » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:46 pm

Pablo11/44/66 are all the same person and were banned for a reason.

1978greats

Re: Extremley important (Dazza) everyone

Post by 1978greats » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:47 pm

JonnoTown wrote:
I would just like to say this is a good site , but only if you agree with DAZZA + 1978 GREATS . If you have an opinion that they dont agree with they just block you from logging in . This happened to a certain PABLO 11 , who never posted anything derogatory , and in fact a lot of Town fans agreed with his posts.Now i was once told by mr big (dazza) that as long as you were not offensive you were welcome on this site to talk football.Clearly UNTRUE , as pablo 44 was trown out without posting a message , pablo 66 thrown out after 1 message (not offensive) pr_ipsw773 who didnt even get time to look around the site :-( Deipswich2 ,shefki2222, and so on . So if you want a totally false view of Ipswich Town , where everything is just wonderful i recommend WWW.TRACTOR-BOYS.COM. All supporters wnting the truthful picture stick to the OFFICIAL SITE.
Just been over to the official site for first time in ages and this is what someones put.

We need to do somehting about it imo.
Bloody hell :shock: well that confirms what we thought!...as if any of their posters care anyway!

Jack

Post by Jack » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:49 pm

True, most of the people on the official site would be banned from here for flaming etc. anyway, so it's no great loss.

JonnoTown

Post by JonnoTown » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:51 pm

No worries then.

Just don't want this site to have a bad name when it's fantastic.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:51 pm

what was pablo11 banned for? he wasn't onr of the supposed norwich fans in dusguise was he?

would explain why he has the wrong number in his name

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:54 pm

:lol: lol

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:55 pm

budgiebasher wrote:what was pablo11 banned for? he wasn't onr of the supposed norwich fans in dusguise was he?

You're not far out there BB :wink:

Jack

Post by Jack » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:58 pm

1978greats wrote:
budgiebasher wrote:what was pablo11 banned for? he wasn't onr of the supposed norwich fans in dusguise was he?

You're not far out there BB :wink:
How do you know who it is? :?

DeIpswich

Post by DeIpswich » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:25 pm

Yes why was pablo11 banned?
I did send a message to dazza expressing my concern, because a couple of norwich fans (the trouble-makers-huckers and pr_ipswich) from the official ITFC site stated that they have usernames to tractor-boys.com and were posting all the time.

If this is true its quite sad. why go to sooo much trouble? why pretend to support Ipswich-when you hate them? its kinda pathetic really.

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:27 pm

You've answered the question DeIpswich :wink:

Paul B

Post by Paul B » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:28 pm

There was good reason for why this person was banned.

Can we please not discuss this matter any further and get back to what this site is good at, rather than giving this person what they want - attention.

If it continues, this thread will be locked.

Thanks. :)

DeIpswich

Post by DeIpswich » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:28 pm

this is the topic i found out from:
http://boards.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/MBv2 ... orumID=856

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:30 pm

your right deipswich, they are sad little children who think its fun to pretend to be ipswich fans, pathetic really

Jus

Post by Jus » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:36 pm

IF I was the club, I'd close that board down, as it's embarassing and a disgrace, shows genuine fans up and gives us a bad image.

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:42 pm

Jus wrote:IF I was the club, I'd close that board down, as it's embarassing and a disgrace, shows genuine fans up and gives us a bad image.
Myself and Earl has had this disscussion before and Earl actually contacted the club about it. They said something along the lines of, its not their responsibilty as its not them that runs the site, but this worries me, as you say its gives us all a bad name.

Paul, please dont close this topic as I feel its important for us all to be able to talk about this and for us to be aware that not everybody is who they say they are...thanks :wink:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:45 pm

i contacted the club, and my reply was along the lines of when you signed up they stated the boards were un-moderated, and if any posts were offensive then contact them, funny that i thought i was contacting them :?

Susie

Post by Susie » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:07 pm

I have just been over to that board for the first time in months and I see what you mean.
I cannot understand why the budgies fans would come on here or the official board and pretend to be Ipswich fans!!! What do they gain by it? I used to go on to their board but only to read what they were saying and occasionally made a comment but would never pretend to support the scum.
They should be banned from the official site and this one.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:34 pm

1978greats wrote:
Jus wrote:IF I was the club, I'd close that board down, as it's embarassing and a disgrace, shows genuine fans up and gives us a bad image.
Myself and Earl has had this disscussion before and Earl actually contacted the club about it. They said something along the lines of, its not their responsibilty as its not them that runs the site, but this worries me, as you say its gives us all a bad name.

Paul, please dont close this topic as I feel its important for us all to be able to talk about this and for us to be aware that not everybody is who they say they are...thanks :wink:

I DID AND THEY DID NOT REPLY TO MY SECOND MAIL CONCERNING THE IMAGE THAT THE CLUB WAS SHOWING WHEN VISITING FANS LOGGED ON.

I cannot be doing with people like that.. Tractor-boys.com deal with these problems, they are not problems that anyone of us members should concern ourselves with. Thats why Dazza has administrators and moderators, I think its fair to say we should not question their loyalty\to us..

Keep up the good work guys.. As for bad press elsewhere, thats down to
losers....

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:03 pm

Yup, as Armageddon and Paul B have already said we are aware of the situation (thanks for sending me a PM deipswich) and we have banned a few usernames and IP's and we shall be on the look out for more.

So fear not... We'll fight to keep this place as good as nice and friendly as its always been.

If these trouble makers keep trying to annoy us I will simple contact the abuse departments of their ISP's and will attempt to get their ISP to pull their Internet connection. (I've done it before :twisted:)
Last edited by Dazza on Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:06 pm

Dazza wrote:Yup, as Armageddon and Paul B have already said we are aware of the situation (thanks for sending me a PM budgiebasher) and we have banned a few usernames and IP's and we shall be on the look out for more.

So fear not... We'll fight to keep this place as good as nice and friendly as its always been.

If these trouble makers keep trying to annoy us I will simple contact the abuse departments of their ISP's and will attempt to get their ISP to pull their Internet connection. (I've done it before :twisted:)

Hear Hear Dazza and i think it should be added that the amazing persistance of these people under false alias's underlines the fact that
they dont belong..

Paul B

Post by Paul B » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:06 pm

Earl Blue wrote:
Dazza wrote:Yup, as Armageddon and Paul B have already said we are aware of the situation (thanks for sending me a PM budgiebasher) and we have banned a few usernames and IP's and we shall be on the look out for more.

Hear Hear Dazza and i think it should be added that the amazing persistance of these people under false alias's underlines the fact that
they dont belong..
It also says to me how incredibly sad they are in that they have nothing better to do with their lives!!

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:11 pm

what pm is this then? :?

i think you've got me and DeIpswich mixed up :roll:

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:13 pm

budgiebasher wrote:what pm is this then? :?

D'oh, was meant to put deipswich... Must have you on my mind... :lol: :roll:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:14 pm

Dazza wrote:
budgiebasher wrote:what pm is this then? :?

D'oh, was meant to put deipswich... Must have you on my mind... :lol: :roll:
thats disturbing :? :shock:

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:54 pm

Dazza wrote:If these trouble makers keep trying to annoy us I will simple contact the abuse departments of their ISP's and will attempt to get their ISP to pull their Internet connection. (I've done it before :twisted:)
The same person has tried to cause trouble this evening, so I am now in contact with their ISP who is looking into the matter. I have given them examples of their posts and I have also given them the IP and hostname and they said they should get back to me within 24 hours.

I made out they were being worse than they are, so I can see them taking harsh action on the idiot!

If you play with fire... you're going to get burnt...
Last edited by Dazza on Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:55 pm

way to go dazza!!!

he didnt disguise himself very well, typical :roll: :roll:

dukey33

Post by dukey33 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:41 pm

DAZZA, GET THEM TO MEET UP AT THE BURGER VAN ALL THOSE THAT OFFEND YOU AND THIS SITE AND ILL MAKE SURE IM THERE.
JUST A THOUGHT!!!!!

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:44 pm

dukey33 wrote:DAZZA, GET THEM TO MEET UP AT THE BURGER VAN ALL THOSE THAT OFFEND YOU AND THIS SITE AND ILL MAKE SURE IM THERE.
JUST A THOUGHT!!!!!
Sorry mate but no... I think I'd wanna do it on my own :twisted:

dukey33

Post by dukey33 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:51 pm

Thats the problem we are going to get thoe ,as this site is such a great laugh and it really does makes the truth easier to follow.
So i think it will and does happen on all the sites,i mean you get twats on all of the sites!!
But to have someone offend yourself Dazza that does hurt im sorry matey,but believe me you do get twats eveywhere!!