UNREAL

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Earl Blue

UNREAL

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:00 am

I have been watchng Jerry Springer, dont ask me why because I
am not feeling suicidal..

Now I know we get these programmes over in the UK and many woman love it. But man these its funnier than watching Naarwidge get stuffed and
I did not think that there could be anything funnier..

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Re: UNREAL

Post by diedelia » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:04 am

Earl Blue wrote:I have been watchng Jerry Springer, dont ask me why because I

Now I know we get these programmes over in the UK and many woman love it. But man these its funnier than watching Naarwidge get stuffed and

o they are so fake and set up they p*ss me off

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:06 am

i believe they are set up, as if your husbond would just go on jerry springer(or trisha), without knowing what he is doing there

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:06 am

diedelia wrote:

Hi DD you are right on there mate, but over here its even more
unreal.

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:12 am

Earl Blue wrote:
diedelia wrote:

Hi DD you are right on there mate, but over here its even more
unreal.

If your having a domestic you sort it out, not go on a tv program to sort it out in front of millions of fewers?!?

As BB said go there with out knowing what ya doing, took a wrong turning and suddenly in the studio of a tv show to sort out your row! yeeeeeer

Foxy Lady

Post by Foxy Lady » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:32 am

Oh but they are soooo funny sometimes......they are unreal.....as long as you don't take them seriously,they do provide some funny moments....and when your down a good laugh can bring you right back up....

McDonna29
Site Administrator

Post by McDonna29 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:39 am

budgiebasher wrote:i believe they are set up, as if your husbond would just go on jerry springer(or trisha), without knowing what he is doing there
Throw a bunch of money into the mix and a lot of people are more than willing to be humiliated on national TV....

Pissing On The Budgie's

Post by Pissing On The Budgie's » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:43 am

Amercan's over react

essexgirl

Post by essexgirl » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:50 am

When we were there last Nov Katrina watched it and she couldn't stop laughing as everbody kept taking their clothes off. I 've watched the programme here but even I was amazed at such antics on the tv. Mind you I must admit it was funny.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:27 am

essexgirl wrote:When we were there last Nov Katrina watched it and she couldn't stop laughing as everbody kept taking their clothes off. I 've watched the programme here but even I was amazed at such antics on the tv. Mind you I must admit it was funny.
PMSL

Thats what they were doing today, would not mind if they were
not whales..

ps: got you an extra prezzie today EG..