Joke for you all...

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

aveitncfc

Joke for you all...

Post by aveitncfc » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:49 am

A Ipswich-supporting teacher started her first day at an East Anglian school, and keen to get a repore going with her pupils, she asked the question, "Who here supports Ipswich?"

All the kids raised their hand but one. Disgusted, she asked the child, "Why don't you support Ipswich?"

The child paused for a second, and then replied, "Because I don't miss".

"Who do you support, then?" asked the teacher in response.

Again the child paused. "Norwich City, miss. And proud!" she exclaimed after a second.

Even more disgusted, she asks "Why do you support Norwich?"

"Because my parents do miss. My mum's a Norwich fan" came the innocent fan.

"So," continuing "do you be everything your Mum is? What if your Mum was a prostitute, drug addict and an alcoholic? What would that make you then?"

The child smiled and replied "An Ipswich fan, Miss!"

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:40 am

Post it twice so it dont get missed..

LOL

Susie

Post by Susie » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:22 pm

Ha, ha aveitncfc !!!

You won't be joking after tomorrows game!!!

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:36 pm

Nigel Worthington arrives in casualty with his head battered and a 5 iron wrapped round his neck.

The doctor asks him what happened. Well, said Nigel, Deliaa and I were playing golf, and on the first hole she sliced her ball into an adjacent cow field.

We went to look for the ball and I saw something white sticking out of a cow’s backside. So I lifted the tail and took a closer look and read the makers name on the ball…… Dunlop 65.

I then shouted over to Deliaa…… ‘this one looks like yours’

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:58 pm

ShannockSid wrote:Nigel Worthington arrives in casualty with his head battered and a 5 iron wrapped round his neck.

The doctor asks him what happened. Well, said Nigel, Deliaa and I were playing golf, and on the first hole she sliced her ball into an adjacent cow field.

We went to look for the ball and I saw something white sticking out of a cow’s backside. So I lifted the tail and took a closer look and read the makers name on the ball…… Dunlop 65.

I then shouted over to Deliaa…… ‘this one looks like yours’
LOL Shannock..

Pissing On The Budgie's

Post by Pissing On The Budgie's » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:10 pm

aveitncfc wrote:A Ipswich-supporting teacher started her first day at an East Anglian school, and keen to get a repore going with her pupils, she asked the question, "Who here supports Ipswich?"

All the kids raised their hand but one. Disgusted, she asked the child, "Why don't you support Ipswich?"

The child paused for a second, and then replied, "Because I don't miss".

"Who do you support, then?" asked the teacher in response.

Again the child paused. "Norwich City, miss. And proud!" she exclaimed after a second.

Even more disgusted, she asks "Why do you support Norwich?"

"Because my parents do miss. My mum's a Norwich fan" came the innocent fan.

"So," continuing "do you be everything your Mum is? What if your Mum was a prostitute, drug addict and an alcoholic? What would that make you then?"

The child smiled and replied "An Ipswich fan, Miss!"
Hope you get bricked tomoro
Last edited by Pissing On The Budgie's on Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:20 pm

LOL shannock!! :lol: