Morning from Antwerp

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

jollystef

Morning from Antwerp

Post by jollystef » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:39 am

HELLO ALL

Just want to wish you all the best luck for this afternoon and hope you're enjoying your Sunday.

Palace won't get into the playoffs :( , but you still have a chance, so stuff the Canaries for me. Don't have anything against them personally but due to the "bird" I am now 100% for the Town today ..

"BIG FAT JOE" ....

taren

Post by taren » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:44 am

Morning Jolly Stef!!

Yes, I hope to enjoy my Sunday, but of course it all depends on the result this afternoon. We MUST beat those birdies. One way or another I'll be having a few drinks tonight, either to drown my sorrows or to celebrate. I sincerely hope it is the latter.

How is Antwerp today?

COME ON TOWN, YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!!!

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:52 am

taren wrote:Morning Jolly Stef!!

Yes, I hope to enjoy my Sunday, but of course it all depends on the result this afternoon. We MUST beat those birdies. One way or another I'll be having a few drinks tonight, either to drown my sorrows or to celebrate. I sincerely hope it is the latter.

How is Antwerp today?

COME ON TOWN, YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!!!
Taren, hvordan har du det ? 8)

Antwerp is fine, thanks
How's lovely Suffolk ?

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:55 am

morning jollystef!

are you well??

come on you blues!!!!1

saw norwich's team in paper last night its going to be hard!
also they are worried bout westlake he didnt turn up for training due to a dead leg! :(

taren

Post by taren » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:59 am

I am fine thank you Jolly Stef (good Danish!!) LOL

Rather cloudy here today, but let's hope there won't be a cloud on our spirits at Carrot Road today. Not long to kick off now, I'm getting really excited now :P .

:D

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:22 pm

Quite funny how you all call it Carrot road ...

Seems we all have nicknames for our "enemies" :twisted:

Yes crazy I'm ok, and so is the "bird" ... she's working hard in the house (when I'm working she's doing a brilliant job so I'll take her out somewhere really nice as soon as I can).

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:28 pm

jollystef wrote:Quite funny how you all call it Carrot road ...

Seems we all have nicknames for our "enemies" :twisted:

Yes crazy I'm ok, and so is the "bird" ... she's working hard in the house (when I'm working she's doing a brilliant job so I'll take her out somewhere really nice as soon as I can).
she said she was working on the house... bless her yer i suggest you do with a bunch of flowers and chocolates to :wink: :lol:

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:42 pm

Yeah, feel a bit guilty that I can't help her much ... then maybe it's not really a bad thing for her as I'm not very handy at those things either :oops: . I actually HATE manual labour so much it makes me angry when I do something and it takes too long. I wish I could do more

Well, got some friends who help her a bit and next week her dad is over for the really big bits. And I provide the money, must count for something to help me with my guilt (I hope :oops: )

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:44 pm

well as long as your paying the cost and you treat her im sure it will cover your guilt :D

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:58 pm

crazy wrote:well as long as your paying the cost and you treat her im sure it will cover your guilt :D
Will do 8)