Not to shabby for a thick s***t like me

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Not to shabby for a thick s***t like me

Post by diedelia » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:59 pm

I got the hat trick in English!! the other higest mark was an E and i got a C so that was good, i also got told i should be in set 1 but as my maths and science is so poor im in top of the lower half! but im pretty pleased anyway

blue boy

Post by blue boy » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:00 pm

Well done :lol:

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:15 pm

Yes congratulations all round! :lol:

Georgie_2690

Post by Georgie_2690 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:31 pm

Well done :D

Jack

Re: Not to shabby for a thick s***t like me

Post by Jack » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:08 pm

diedelia wrote:I got the hat trick in English!! the other higest mark was an E and i got a C so that was good, i also got told i should be in set 1 but as my maths and science is so poor im in top of the lower half! but im pretty pleased anyway
Maths, Science and English are banded together in your school? Seems a tad stupid to me :roll:

taren

Post by taren » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:15 pm

I once accused DD of being thick and he said that he may be the most intelligent person in his class.

Now all of a sudden he admits that he is thick!!

I knew it all along.

Nothing personal DD, love you really sweetheart!! :lol:

Lmao

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:20 pm

taren wrote:I once accused DD of being thick and he said that he may be the most intelligent person in his class.

Now all of a sudden he admits that he is thick!!

I knew it all along.

Nothing personal DD, love you really sweetheart!! :lol:

Lmao

I didnt say i was thick! i put that name ecspecially for a certain someone!

diedelia

Re: Not to shabby for a thick s***t like me

Post by diedelia » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:22 pm

Armageddon wrote:
diedelia wrote:I got the hat trick in English!! the other higest mark was an E and i got a C so that was good, i also got told i should be in set 1 but as my maths and science is so poor im in top of the lower half! but im pretty pleased anyway
Maths, Science and English are banded together in your school? Seems a tad stupid to me :roll:
I know it is! when the top sets have English or maths the lower half have science a there are more science teachers and visa versa