5 days until..... WRESTLEMANIA XX

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

James the Brains

5 days until..... WRESTLEMANIA XX

Post by James the Brains » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:36 pm

or 126 hours and 30 mintues.
I don't renember finding any WWE fans last time I posted about this topic.. so is anyone out there at all going to watch the LIVE coverage from Madison Square Garden, New York City this Monday morning at 12am on Sky Sports 1 ???

ELECTRIFYING

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:39 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! here it comes again :lol: :lol:

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:45 pm

Excuse Me James the Brains, I seem to remember standing at your turn buckle and tagging in to back you up.

I may take the p*ss out of the WWE because it is very funny but I also know the risks they take. Having met Stone Cold Steve Austin while in Canada at the Sky Dome, I can say that the injuries they get are real but they love getting hurt in the name of entertainment oh and the large pay packet helps.

So yes I dare say I will be watching it mainly for the Rock & Sock connection, and to help mop up the dribbles from my wifes mouth as she watches the tight arses in trunks bouncing about.

:lol:

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:57 pm

Qbert72 wrote:Excuse Me James the Brains, I seem to remember standing at your turn buckle and tagging in to back you up.

I may take the p*ss out of the WWE because it is very funny but I also know the risks they take. Having met Stone Cold Steve Austin while in Canada at the Sky Dome, I can say that the injuries they get are real but they love getting hurt in the name of entertainment oh and the large pay packet helps.

So yes I dare say I will be watching it mainly for the Rock & Sock connection, and to help mop up the dribbles from my wifes mouth as she watches the tight arses in trunks bouncing about.

:lol:

nice one mate very noble of you. Yes I remember you saying you used to watch it way back when but I wasn't sure if I convinced you to watch the big event or not. Indeed the recent trend in the WWE is to bring back old favourites, so you shall find plenty to entertain you, most notably THE most electrifying tag-team in sports and in entertainment history: The Rock 'n' Sock connection. Then there is the return of Deadman Inc. and his somewhat intense sibling rivalry with Kane. But it is not just your wife's mouth that will be drooling - PLAYBOY BABY YEAH! respect to you both.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:03 pm

i have better things to do at 12am on monday, things like sleep :lol:

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:35 pm

budgiebasher wrote:i have better things to do at 12am on monday, things like sleep :lol:

Yer i have better things to do like wash my hair

Susie

Post by Susie » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:37 pm

:lol: :wink: :D :roll:

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:24 pm

budgiebasher wrote:i have better things to do at 12am on monday, things like sleep :lol:
yeah that's fair enough mate but not everyone has boring 9-5 lifestyles. And if I did I'd take the day off work anyway. Nah some things are just worth staying up and sacrificing the odd lecture for, you know. Sweet Dreams my friend.

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:29 pm

James the Brains wrote:
yeah that's fair enough mate but not everyone has boring 9-5 lifestyles. And if I did I'd take the day off work anyway. Nah some things are just worth staying up and sacrificing the odd lecture for, you know. Sweet Dreams my friend.
Something are worth staying up for like the women with a doll holding the chalk next to the chalk board whilst making a screatching nose! lovely!! Sweet my dreams my La ex.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:44 pm

somethings are worth staying up for, but in my opinion wrestling aint, but as i just said that just my opinion, if i wanted to see poor acting i'd watch a bbc sitcom

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:48 pm

budgiebasher wrote:somethings are worth staying up for, but in my opinion wrestling aint, but as i just said that just my opinion, if i wanted to see poor acting i'd watch a bbc sitcom

Yer or Ipswich try and act like there intrested!

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:52 pm

budgiebasher wrote:somethings are worth staying up for, but in my opinion wrestling aint, but as i just said that just my opinion, if i wanted to see poor acting i'd watch a bbc sitcom
well that's good to know you don't watch BBC Sitcoms, so if wrestling's not worth your time, what sporting events would you stay up to watch?

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:03 pm

James the Brains wrote:
well that's good to know you don't watch BBC Sitcoms, so if wrestling's not worth your time, what sporting events would you stay up to watch?
Curling all the way

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:09 pm

go curling, i watched the gold medal!

england if they were playing at the time, football or rugby, and the olympics, but only till about 1-2 not until 5am!! :shock:

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:20 pm

budgiebasher wrote:go curling, i watched the gold medal!

england if they were playing at the time, football or rugby, and the olympics, but only till about 1-2 not until 5am!! :shock:
right, but these sports have the potential to bore, do they not? you could fall asleep at half-time from the lack of action. It doesn't guarantee electrifying entertainment, tales of heroism, live rock bands, violence, titilation, stratusfaction, the rise of champions.. damn it's gonna be phat as f*ck.

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:29 pm

sorry but for me wrestling is a bore from the start, its stale and predictable

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:37 pm

I'll be watching it and looking out for my 2 mates who are going. Their both gonna be wearing town shirts and will be holding up "are you watching norwich scum" signs!!

DeIpswich

Post by DeIpswich » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:40 pm

LMAO! Its almost worth watching just for that!!!!

James- I thought they usually start at 1.00am dont they?

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:02 am

DeIpswich wrote:LMAO! Its almost worth watching just for that!!!!

James- I thought they usually start at 1.00am dont they?
yeah but then this is the biggest event ever and it's gonna last 5 hours. If it is 1am then there will be HEAT or something preceding it.

Yes Gaz that is unbelieveably awesome and if your mates do get their sign on the titantron at Madison Square Garden I think I might just cry tears of joy.