OOOOOO me and my mate are cracking up at this!!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

OOOOOO me and my mate are cracking up at this!!

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:08 pm

You might not find this funny but we do, this girl well fancys me and she is like so ugly i would probably rather be gay! but i told her best mate i fancied this girl for a laugh and she took it well serious and has started texting me asking if its true and were going along with it a stuff and im meant to be asking her out and stuff!! its sooooo funny as she is sooooo ugly!! but its a good laugh and im saying i have been playing hard to get all this time etc! :lol:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:17 pm

that is like soooooooooooooooo cruel :lol:

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:20 pm

budgiebasher wrote:that is like soooooooooooooooo cruel :lol:

uh huh girlfriend

Dazza

Re: OOOOOO me and my mate are cracking up at this!!

Post by Dazza » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:46 pm

diedelia wrote:You might not find this funny but we do, this girl well fancys me and she is like so ugly i would probably rather be gay! but i told her best mate i fancied this girl for a laugh and she took it well serious and has started texting me asking if its true and were going along with it a stuff and im meant to be asking her out and stuff!! its sooooo funny as she is sooooo ugly!! but its a good laugh and im saying i have been playing hard to get all this time etc! :lol:
Yup pretty harsh...

Lets just hope a nice looking girl does the same to you one day... :wink: And you find out shes having a laugh because you're the ugly one... :roll:

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:48 pm

Have you thought that she may well be laughing at you for the same reason!!

Maybe she thinks your pig ugly too and is playing the same game.

Now that would be funny. Go girl. :lol: :lol:

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:06 pm

Qbert72 wrote:Have you thought that she may well be laughing at you for the same reason!!

Maybe she thinks your pig ugly too and is playing the same game.

Now that would be funny. Go girl. :lol: :lol:

Nah that is soooooooo not true! she has been asking me out sincei was like literslly 6! and she has never moved on!

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:10 pm

that is like soooooooooooooo obsessive!

is this the one who slit her wrists?

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:19 pm

budgiebasher wrote:that is like soooooooooooooo obsessive!

is this the one who slit her wrists?

Tell me about it!!! and yer

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:33 am

aww dats well mean!

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:41 am

one day you will definetely find iot for yourself that beauty is only skin deep and personality and someones heart are very very important its obvious by your own remarks that you dont give a dam about her so you obviously have no experience on how to handle feelings no matter how ugly she is shese better off waiting for someone who will appreciate her and treat her as a nice person to be with..

jolly's bird

Re: OOOOOO me and my mate are cracking up at this!!

Post by jolly's bird » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:41 am

Dazza wrote:
diedelia wrote:You might not find this funny but we do, this girl well fancys me and she is like so ugly i would probably rather be gay! but i told her best mate i fancied this girl for a laugh and she took it well serious and has started texting me asking if its true and were going along with it a stuff and im meant to be asking her out and stuff!! its sooooo funny as she is sooooo ugly!! but its a good laugh and im saying i have been playing hard to get all this time etc! :lol:
Yup pretty harsh...

Lets just hope a nice looking girl does the same to you one day... :wink: And you find out shes having a laugh because you're the ugly one... :roll:
so they say...what goes around comes around.... :wink:

wicked blue

Post by wicked blue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:57 am

Do you know what crossed my mind reading your post DD? How glad i am that my son hasnt turned out like you, you obviously have no thought for this girls feelings, you sound incredibly immature and extremely stupid if this is how you get your kicks. Id be ashamed of you if you were my son

fatty28uk

Post by fatty28uk » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:09 am

Wicked blue wrote:Do you know what crossed my mind reading your post DD? How glad i am that my son hasnt turned out like you, you obviously have no thought for this girls feelings, you sound incredibly immature and extremely stupid if this is how you get your kicks. Id be ashamed of you if you were my son
Spot on

wicked blue

Post by wicked blue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:21 am

well its just my opinion, but i had such an urge to slap him when i read that :shock:

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:28 am

hey wicked blue,,,,That feeling that you had must be contagous :evil: :twisted:

wicked blue

Post by wicked blue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:33 am

:lol: :lol:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:48 pm

Brian,john,Marshall wrote:hey wicked blue,,,,That feeling that you had must be contagous :evil: :twisted:
lol! :lol:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:07 pm

its certainly not clever to ABUSE someone elses trust and obvious devotion to you DD.I have a feeling one day when your a bit older you will be incredibly embaressed about what you wrote and your attitude to someone who cant help the way they feel anymore than you can the way you feel.Do the decent thing and tell her theres no future in it.

wicked blue

Post by wicked blue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:51 pm

totallly agree phily

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:56 pm

phily bon bon wrote:its certainly not clever to ABUSE someone elses trust and obvious devotion to you DD.I have a feeling one day when your a bit older you will be incredibly embaressed about what you wrote and your attitude to someone who cant help the way they feel anymore than you can the way you feel.Do the decent thing and tell her theres no future in it.

Look dont sweat it, i did today becuase she was getting all excited and thinking i was going to ask her out so i thought it aint fair and said that i werent telling the truth

wicked blue

Post by wicked blue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:00 pm

better late than never i supose DD :shock:

taren

Post by taren » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:33 pm

Yet another stupid thread posted by diedelia! :roll:

Agree with everything that's been said about it. Very cruel, immature. Grow up DD. How old are you anyway?

:evil:

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:49 pm

taren wrote:Yet another stupid thread posted by diedelia! :roll:

Agree with everything that's been said about it. Very cruel, immature. Grow up DD. How old are you anyway?

:evil:
Look how come any one can post what they like about anything in there live, but then what i post about what goes on in my life i get a back lash for it and im 16!

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:53 pm

diedelia wrote:Look how come any one can post what they like about anything in there live, but then what i post about what goes on in my life i get a back lash for it and im 16!
Posting something about work, or the fact that someones got a new car, or posting some news that you just got engaged is in a different league to your posts.

Hate to say it, but time and time again you show your age. You cant expect people to go "Wow, you're amazing, I wish I was as interesting as you" at silly posts like this.

NOTE: This in my honest opinion, not speaking from an admin point of view. You asked a question and I'm answering it, so dont be mad! :wink:

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:56 pm

Dazza wrote:
diedelia wrote:Look how come any one can post what they like about anything in there live, but then what i post about what goes on in my life i get a back lash for it and im 16!
Posting something about work, or the fact that someones got a new car, or posting some news that you just got engaged is in a different league to your posts.

Hate to say it, but time and time again you show your age. You cant expect people to go "Wow, you're amazing, I wish I was as interesting as you" at silly posts like this.

NOTE: This in my honest opinion, not speaking from an admin point of view. You asked a question and I'm answering it, so dont be mad! :wink:

People fo through a whole bloody diary of their day, so i put what happend im my day and as i said i get a backlash, by the way i aint mad :wink:

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:57 pm

Good point well made !!

You do make some good posts which are funny but you let yourself down with this kind of subject. Keep to the good stuff and everyone will be happy.

Wolfy has spoken.

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:53 pm

Wicked blue wrote:Do you know what crossed my mind reading your post DD? How glad i am that my son hasnt turned out like you, you obviously have no thought for this girls feelings, you sound incredibly immature and extremely stupid if this is how you get your kicks. Id be ashamed of you if you were my son
wicked blue, big respect for that statement. I'm very pleased to see the responses to this thread, slating diedelia, because he deserves it.

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm

James the Brains wrote:
wicked blue, big respect for that statement. I'm very pleased to see the responses to this thread, slating diedelia, because he deserves it.

Thankyou