:( need a lil cheerin up er :(

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

tractor_babe

:( need a lil cheerin up er :(

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:12 am

found out last nite i cudnt c ma bf till d 26th of march :( thats ages away... i gota baby sit ma bruv on ma own now and 2 make it worse mum is bein a rite B*tch 2 me!! :(

crazy

Post by crazy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:20 am

hi tb
so does that mean you will be coming to van after all??
sorry to here bout your mum tho :(
what have you done to upset her??

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:21 am

its only 16 days away,,,absence makes the heart grow fonder

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:22 am

yea ill b cumin :( b a bit quiet tho....:( ohh....

i duno wha i dun 2 er... i askd if i cud av monday off skool n she sed no ive had 2 much tym off...n she wil get caught 4 it..and tha im spoilt bcoz i kept askin for things..bt d only fings i asked for is wha she says i can av :roll:

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:24 am

Brian,john,Marshall wrote:its only 16 days away,,,absence makes the heart grow fonder

16dayz soundz betr dan 2 weeks 2 dayz! :P

yea i kno bt its so long...it jus hurts wen i c ova ppl 2getha lyk at skool n out n boot n i fink :( i cnt b wiv ma boi! :(

crazy

Post by crazy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:26 am

tb
the strange things in life are your parents you never no how will act to certain things or what they might come up or out with next!

try not to let it upset you mate
keep your chin up high
:) :) :)

canberra blue

Re: :( need a lil cheerin up er :(

Post by canberra blue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:28 am

tractor_babe wrote:found out last nite i cudnt c ma bf till d 26th of march :( thats ages away... i gota baby sit ma bruv on ma own now and 2 make it worse mum is bein a rite B*tch 2 me!! :(
Hi,

Hope things get better. Treat yourself to something nice today. I find chocolate always cheers me up! :P

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:28 am

bla bla bla bla bla bla!!! her she goes gain!! bla bla bla!! lol

okies crazy hun...ill try

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:34 am

sorry tractor babe but for the life of me i cant understand NOTHIN what you ment ,,,,Please try again this time in english not swazzie

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:37 am

Brian,john,Marshall wrote:sorry tractor babe but for the life of me i cant understand NOTHIN what you ment ,,,,Please try again this time in english not swazzie
im sorry... 16 days sounds better than 2 weeks and 2 days... yea i know but its so longit just hurts me when i see other people together like at school and out and about and i think i cant be with my boy!

tractor_babe

Re: :( need a lil cheerin up er :(

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:39 am

hehe i wud if i had some money canberra blue :( i think ill get a mate too :) hehe!! thanks :)

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:48 am

just seen your profile. so your a student. yeah i remember the feeling mum always trying to get me to do the things that she knew i hated the most ... but now i know that thats just part of growing up...sometimes they seem hard and mean but i know that mums are only doing there best :D :D :D :D :D :D

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:05 am

Is he in jail or something ? How come you can't see him ?

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:35 am

LOL jollystef. :lol:
I think its because her boyfriend lives in Derby. So quite a long way away. Poor gal :(

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:56 am

crazy wrote:tb
the strange things in life are your parents you never no how will act to certain things or what they might come up or out with next!

keep your chin up high
believe me (even if you don't want to) ... i'm a bit (lot) older now so I'm in "the know" :wink:

The strangest things in life are teenagers and how THEY will act/react/come up with next. Not their parents (most of the time they just watch and laugh, or if you're REALLY stupid they get mad :lol: )

I was one of those too you know, and now I'm the dad. i'll tell you something about how humans feel throughout getting older :

6 - My parents are the best ever, they know everything
16 - I know everything, my parents are dumb
26 - Glad i'm out of there, finally I can do what I want .. but i'll just give them a call on how they would solve this (oh yeah and wash my clothes)
36 - Bloody hell, life was easy when they were around .. i know sh*t !!

:lol: :lol:

jolly's bird

Post by jolly's bird » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:21 pm

jollystef wrote:
crazy wrote:tb

keep your chin up high
believe me (even if you don't want to) ... i'm a bit (lot) older now so I'm in "the know" :wink:

The strangest things in life are teenagers and how THEY will act/react/come up with next. Not their parents (most of the time they just watch and laugh, or if you're REALLY stupid they get mad :lol: )

I was one of those too you know, and now I'm the dad. i'll tell you something about how humans feel throughout getting older :

6 - My parents are the best ever, they know everything
16 - I know everything, my parents are dumb
26 - Glad i'm out of there, finally I can do what I want .. but i'll just give them a call on how they would solve this (oh yeah and wash my clothes)
36 - Bloody hell, life was easy when they were around .. i know sh*t !!

sadly this is pretty much true, I am sure you are not being stupid TB, but it is true that your parents have a TOTALLY different perspective on life and TOTALLY different priorities than you... I can honestly say I thought I knew it all when I was 17, and now when I look back I think - what an idiot I was!. Try not to get tooooooo cross with your mum, I don't know her, but I am guessing sometimes she worries about things you don't even think of, and she only wants what is best for you and your family.
People sometimes think you have to be born with respect for your parents, but of course that is not the case, you have to learn it - and in your teenage years is not the best time to try!! :wink:

I am not saying all parents are right all the time either (they are only human too!)... unfortunately they are right about 90% of the time though :lol: :evil: - and it really is true that when you have a teenage tantrum and they get cross, most of the time once you have slammed the door they have a good giggle about how crazy you are acting and that it 'must be your hormones'!! my mum has confessed to this, and we already do it with Euan so I know!! :lol:

But it is nothing to feel bad about, it is something we all have to get thorugh, and you learn from all those wrangles with your parents! Jollystef and I have all that to go through when little Euan gets older :roll: , pretty scary but i am sure we will get through it! :D

life might be hard with your mum at the moment TB, but it would be a lot sadder and tougher without her!

Sorry to hear about your boyfriend troubles too, but it is true absence does make the heart grow fonder! Stef and I survived more than a year in different countries, and it does mean when you DO see each other the wait was totally worth it :wink: :wink: :lol:

crazy

Post by crazy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:00 pm

ok ok who said about the strange things in life is your parents :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

guess i have a lot to learn... after all i am a teenager myself!

jolly's bird

Post by jolly's bird » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:04 pm

crazy wrote:ok ok who said about the strange things in life is your parents :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

guess i have a lot to learn... after all i am a teenager myself!
we all have a lot to learn - and it doesn't end when you turn 20! :D :wink:

crazy

Post by crazy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:05 pm

oh yeah jolly's bird what are you thinking about... :wink:

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:30 pm

I know how you're feeling TB, you know I'm going through thesame kinda problems and it does hurt... a lot, but you've just gotta think about the time coming up, im sure 16 days will fly by if you keep your head down and try not to think about it.

You know you can always talk to me on MSN if you need to....

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:31 pm

yea cheers lewis it is hard aint it..i told m8z at skool n sh*t bt they dnt undastand..wen i leave him i cry ma eyes out :oops: bcoz i jus dnt kno wen i can see him gain..and how long it can b for :(

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:53 pm

tractor_babe wrote:yea cheers lewis it is hard aint it..i told m8z at skool n sh*t bt they dnt undastand..wen i leave him i cry ma eyes out :oops: bcoz i jus dnt kno wen i can see him gain..and how long it can b for :(
Almost EVERY word was wrong in there ... but look at how good she can spell the word "sh*t" :lol: :lol: :lol:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:54 pm

lol! :lol:

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:55 pm

jolly's bird

Post by jolly's bird » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:48 pm

crazy wrote:oh yeah jolly's bird what are you thinking about... :wink:
waaaaayyyheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! :lol:

tractor_babe

Post by tractor_babe » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:13 am