good morning folks

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Brian,john,Marshall

good morning folks

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:20 am

So hows it going with everybody ? everything going ok i hope.[appart from the towns last couple of resulte ] i hav nothing to complain about,,,,, the work situation is going unusualy slow at the moment, But thats bound to pick up..........Anyway everybody have a wonderful day and LOL :D :D :D

crazy

Post by crazy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:23 am

morning! :D
im great thanks cant wait until todays over tho :)
i shouldnt complain bout your work it will suddenly out of the blue will be topling on top of you and you will be rushed of your feet!
:D :D :D

jolly's bird

Post by jolly's bird » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:47 am

crazy wrote:morning! :D
im great thanks cant wait until todays over tho :)
i shouldnt complain bout your work it will suddenly out of the blue will be topling on top of you and you will be rushed of your feet! :D :D :D
good advice crazy; that has happened to me over the last few days!...

oh, and MORNING EVERYBODY!!! Its bloomin' snowin here again!, one minute sunshine, next minute snow - feels like england...

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:50 am

morning jollys bird ...next week i have to go to wilrjke to look at a site {construction } the three of us for a beer are you 2 up to it

Jack

Post by Jack » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:58 am

Just checking that everything's running fine before I go for a good, er, night's sleep ;)

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:01 am

sleep well and everythings hunkydorie ....lets keep it that way long live the town