MARCO.You up for a game of golf

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

Re: MARCO.You up for a game of golf

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50 pm

is it your go Marco.....

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Bottle o' volvic please, Wolfie.

Psst, Minsh....., mix that with the whiskey in the baggo! And you've to calm down with the antics...... Although, I aim for flags and hit people..,... I think I'll adopt your strategy honey, aim for people, and maybe hit a green, maybe even get my hole. ZIP UP YOUR PLUS 4'S MINSH, not here!! Gods sake.

Ok, hand me my fairway wood. We have to clear the bunkers down the right, the water on the left, the bridge in the middle, the small hut left of middle, the beached sealions right of middle, the long rough left of right and the light rough right of left. Ok....... Can I have some feckin hush please, Minsh? HUSH....., not .... Put that out, they'll smell that sh*t from the clubhouse. Deary me.

Thwack......., go on my son...... It's cleared the bunkers, it's cleared the water, it's over the bridge..... OI, that's a bloke in a sealion suit..... He just nicked ma baw !

What's the ruling wolfie?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 pm

marko69 wrote:Bottle o' volvic please, Wolfie.

Psst, Minsh....., mix that with the whiskey in the baggo! And you've to calm down with the antics...... Although, I aim for flags and hit people..,... I think I'll adopt your strategy honey, aim for people, and maybe hit a green, maybe even get my hole. ZIP UP YOUR PLUS 4'S MINSH, not here!! Gods sake.

Ok, hand me my fairway wood. We have to clear the bunkers down the right, the water on the left, the bridge in the middle, the small hut left of middle, the beached sealions right of middle, the long rough left of right and the light rough right of left. Ok....... Can I have some feckin hush please, Minsh? HUSH....., not .... Put that out, they'll smell that sh*t from the clubhouse. Deary me.

Thwack......., go on my son...... It's cleared the bunkers, it's cleared the water, it's over the bridge..... OI, that's a bloke in a sealion suit..... He just nicked ma baw !

What's the ruling wolfie?
i'll check the rule book.
it says here in the event your ball is stolen, you are entitled to shoot the culprit and as long as you dispose of him/her in a dignified manner.you wont lose a shot.
Don't rush into anything he's walking closer to the 3rd green. give me that 22 air riffle Pepsi. bang, yesssssssss got him, your on the green, Pepsi you got the spade.

ermmm, I think we may have a problem here tho Marco. did you get that Wood from Spike.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:20 pm

I'll take my 3rd shot OK. yes that was lucky Pepsi it didn't go in the water hazard, stand back this could be a bit tricky.

FORE,

and you can get up Pepsi, it was'nt that funny.

well you asked for it. try laughing now you stupid dog

theres defiantly something watching us from those trees over there Pepsi.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Well Minsh had said to Spike that she likes "big heads".... So Spike gave her that. Misunderstanding I think.

What's iwatching from the trees, Wolfie?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 pm

marko69 wrote:Well Minsh had said to Spike that she likes "big heads".... So Spike gave her that. Misunderstanding I think.

What's iwatching from the trees, Wolfie?
Not to sure but Pepsi just legged it, it sounds like something big. probably the wind aye

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Just noticed in 6 days time I've been on here 10yrs. do I get a medal or a free test on insanity :D :D :D
Last edited by goldandblack on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Is that what the satnav means when it says "bear left"?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 pm

marko69 wrote:Is that what the satnav means when it says "bear left"?
:lol:
that is one big grizzly. you'd have thought they would have putted before legging it
Last edited by goldandblack on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

It's going to take another ten years to get round this golf course mate! :lol:

Happy anniversary on the 12th!

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:59 pm

marko69 wrote:It's going to take another ten years to get round this golf course mate! :lol:

Happy anniversary on the 12th!

thank you. :wink:

I think we are getting quicker. while that bear is sniffing about, shall we just nip in that last bar we are not banned from.
I seemed to have lost my glasses in the rush to get away from that grizzly,it must be long gone by now. have a look out of the window, I cant see anything without my glasses'

this pub seems ok mate, funny smell of honey tho.

and the band sounds good and a bit familiar,,

ImageImage

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55 am

right its gone. shame to leave such a friendly place,, ah there.s my glasses.

my shot, its on the green in 5. 3ft from the hole.

I think Charnwood is holding us up and Spikes busy working on a new image for Woolworths,

so its now just the four of us ok.

Score on 3rd Hole............

Marco 3 shots on the green.
Frosty 5 shots on the green.
No 9 4 shots on the green.
G&B 5 shots on the green.

Mikey take Frostys shot. nice putt. down in 6
G&B down in 6

marco to putt
No 9 to putt

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Ok, well the ball is on the green, but not before getting my a$$ kicked. Thought I'd go after the bloke in the sealion suit......., caught him...... Turned out to be another grizzly bear wearing the sealion suit......, started kicking my a$$ and bear hugging me, and slamming me against trees....., eventually managed to tell him there was microwaveable porridge in my house, 3rd cupboard along, Danone milk in the fridge, nuke it for a minute 40, gave him my house keys and he was off. Actually I accidentally gave him my car keys and he has fked off with my car. Grizzly Bear bstd.

Anyway......, I two putted from where it was on the green. Would've been a one putt, but Minshkama, AGAIN, screamed as I was about to hit the ball. She was reading the Metro newspaper and apparently some stow away with a NZ accent on a ship out of Tunisia has been gang raped by 25 big black dudes. I'm hoping Frosty is ok.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:18 pm

marko69 wrote:Ok, well the ball is on the green, but not before getting my a$$ kicked. Thought I'd go after the bloke in the sealion suit......., caught him...... Turned out to be another grizzly bear wearing the sealion suit......, started kicking my a$$ and bear hugging me, and slamming me against trees....., eventually managed to tell him there was microwaveable porridge in my house, 3rd cupboard along, Danone milk in the fridge, nuke it for a minute 40, gave him my house keys and he was off. Actually I accidentally gave him my car keys and he has fked off with my car. Grizzly Bear bstd.

Anyway......, I two putted from where it was on the green. Would've been a one putt, but Minshkama, AGAIN, screamed as I was about to hit the ball. She was reading the Metro newspaper and apparently some stow away with a NZ accent on a ship out of Tunisia has been gang raped by 25 big black dudes. I'm hoping Frosty is ok.
that's unbelievable Marco. but there did seem something suspect about him. and to think I saved his life this week, he was drowning in that water hazard, so I took my foot of his head, :twisted: he went off without even saying thank you.

I honestly think this Kiwi is enjoying himself, Charnwood is up a tree and wont come down since the grizzly turned up. so he's been disqualified by the St Andrews stewards, I did put up a good case for him even tho he was winning by a country mile, I said "oh ok".
sorry Charnwood but they still chucked you out, well not exactly chucked you out of the tree, think they have gone to get a chain saw.

so your down in 5 Marco yes.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 pm

goldandblack wrote:right its gone. shame to leave such a friendly place,, ah there.s my glasses.

my shot, its on the green in 5. 3ft from the hole.

I think Charnwood is holding us up and Spikes busy working on a new image for Woolworths,

so its now just the four of us ok.

Score on 3rd Hole............

Marco 5 shots on the green. +1
Frosty 6 shots on the green.+2
No 9 5 shots on the green.+1
G&B 6 shots on the green.+2

Mikey take Frostys shot. nice putt. down in 6
G&B down in 6

marco to putt
No 9 to putt
Last edited by goldandblack on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:44 pm

LEADER BOARD after 3 holes..

1...No 9....... ..15............ +3
2...Marco......15............,,.+3
3...G&B.........16............,,,+4
4 ..Frosty....... 18...........,.+6

HOLE 4
(Ginger Beer)

419 yds …....PAR....4..............

Sponsored by Danone.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

You to tee off first No 9 Sir. :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 pm

goldandblack wrote:You to tee offfirst No 9 Sir. :D
Tee always off in Yankee Doodle Dandy country, Wolfie.

Get the coffee downed, 9 and get buzzin man for this golf game!
Last edited by marko69 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:04 am

marko69 wrote:
goldandblack wrote:You to tee offfirst No 9 Sir. :D
Tee always off in Yankee Doodle Dandy country, Wolfie.

Get the coffee downed, 9 and get buzzin man.

yeah come on No 9 there's a big que behind us. we are being watched by the course stewards.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:08 am

Course stewards and ..... Err....... Sleeping Mexicans by the look of it. Hey Gringo, wake the fk up.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 am

marko69 wrote:Course stewards and ..... Err....... Sleeping Mexicans by the look of it. Hey Gringo, wake the fk up.
I can see this golf match being down to just us two mate. there's just no staying power with these kids today aye.

do you want to take your shot first, Marco does Minsh take green shield stamps.

Image Image
Last edited by goldandblack on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:15 am

No, but I put a green shield in front of my testicles when she's arsing about smacking golf balls.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:20 am

marko69 wrote:No, but I put a green shield in front of my testicles when she's arsing about smacking golf balls.

:lol:

got email from Danone UK and we just need another 12 more views and we get our cheques marco, :D

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 am

its on 517 so just 3 more and happy days :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:27 am

Cheques? Or a life time supply of Danone paracetamol antibiotic yogurt?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 am

marko69 wrote:Cheques? Or a life time supply of Danone paracetamol antibiotic yogurt?
think i'll settle for the dosh mate, not a bad little earner for a little work, used to be a lot a more few yrs ago,but still come in handy if her indoors don't open the post.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:52 am

Sounds great to me, mate......., is this what people mean when they say they earn easy money, from home?! Hopefully the cheques arrive soon. But not the Czechs......., they messed up my living room last time......., those blondes taking all their clothes off and not even folding them up and placing them neatly in a pile......., just clothes and beer cans all over the place. :roll:

Ok, I'll tee off after Minshkama finds my driver. He has drove me around Edinburgh for years in his Lada Proton......, I want him to see my shot.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:03 pm

marko69 wrote:Sounds great to me, mate......., is this what people mean when they say they earn easy money, from home?! Hopefully the cheques arrive soon. But not the Czechs......., they messed up my living room last time......., those blondes taking all their clothes off and not even folding them up and placing them neatly in a pile......., just clothes and beer cans all over the place. :roll:

Ok, I'll tee off after Minshkama finds my driver. He has drove me around Edinburgh for years in his Lada Proton......, I want him to see my shot.
yeah its strange these companies will pay good money. but these message boards are a great advertising platform.
Wicks seem to be getting into football and I think we should go with them, I'll PM you there deal and see what you think ok.

Anyway back to the real stuff .....Pepsi has had to go home as the sheep have escaped from there barn.
But a replacement Caddie has been sorted'

MEET JIMMY MAC from Glasgow....

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm gonna T Off first ok'

ermm 419 yds .. pass me the number one wood Jimmy Mac.
think thats the putter. its that one with the fluffy gold hat.
thank you...
think that was a good shot.. anyone see where it went.
Last edited by goldandblack on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 am

Pleased to meet you Jimmy Mac......., but I have a feeling Pepsi is not on her way to sort out the sheep......, judging by your face, you've just ate her ya bstd eh?

Got your pm, Wolfie......, those people at Danone were quite tight with the dosh eh? The Wickes payments look very decent indeed. "Its got my name on it" for sure.

Ok, I teed off but it hooked onto the beach and some little terrier dug has nicked it........, I know Jimmy Mac is full of Pepsi but can you get him to chase that little bstd down for me? cheers