Marko!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

trimleyblue
Global Moderator

Marko!

Post by trimleyblue » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Ohiotractorboy

Re: Marko!

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Did it say how much a share would cost?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Ohiotractorboy wrote:Did it say how much a share would cost?
HEY! Never you mind how much a share will cost..... You can't buy any! I don't want my bovril & pie changed for milkshake & tater tots ! :D

Yes I've knew this for a few months through people who know higher people who know even higher people , Trimley. Hopefully be getting in on this action..... If the wife lets me.

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:53 pm

Ha! How about Budweiser and Hot Pockets then? Maybe some Scarlet and Gray curtains in the windows? I think a little Ohio touch would do wonders over there 8)

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Just so you know....... I said "tater tots" in an American accent. Was quite cool...... Ya bawbag! :D

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:49 pm

:D

I remember talking to a lady from England a couple of years ago. She was saying that her kids were starting to speak American and was pointing to how they were saying water like "wahterrrrr" like we do, instead of "wautuh".

So I do expect a proper tayterrrr tots from ya!

You speak of pies, I found this site over here

http://www.englishporkpiecompany.com/pages/the-shop

I was referring to Hot Pockets, and I assume they are similar to English/Scottish meat pies but not sure. May have to try some from this site, what are some of the best ones on there to try first?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Believe it or not, mate, I'm really not that big a pie fan. I will eat the occasional Easter Road pie from the Leith bakeries but that's about it. You won't find any pies in ma hoose!

I think maybe the English people on this forum (so, all of them then!) will be more "up" on what the best pies are, Cornish pasties etc. ...., although Bluemike does like the old Forfar Bridie. Must admit, the further north you go in Scotland, the bridies get better and better.

Need to go back to the late 80's/early 90's for the best Easter Road pie....., from Masons Bakeries. They were just awesome. Minimum of three pies a game. But that was when I was a fat bstd. My second wife introduced me to veg, excerise and threw out my ashtrays! :lol: