Any binge watching lately?

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ohiotractorboy

Any binge watching lately?

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Just found BBC's Sherlock on Netflix and have binge watched the first 5 episodes. Simply astounding show, great modern twist on the classic.

The Don
Forum Hall of Famer

Re: Any binge watching lately?

Post by The Don » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 am

Oh I do love a binge watch.

I've done Sherlock, fantastic series. You've probabky seen most of these, but things I've watched that would be worth a look would be

Breaking Bad, Suits, House of Cards, Homeland, Luther, Better Call Saul, Fawlty Towers and House.

There's probably some others that I've forgot. I'll let you know

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 pm

My wife just spent 6 solid days binge watching all of Breaking Bad. Me and the young-ins were looking at her like, "What the hell is wrong with you?" lol

The Don
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by The Don » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:40 am

That's the great thing with netflix, you can just crack through entire seasons.

I done the same recently with house of cards. A fantastic series that made me want to know what was happening next. Thankfully I didn't have to wait and could watch four or five episodes a night. It's the way things should be.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Months ago, I watched "Mock the Week" seasons 1-3 ALL on one Saturday on Netflix.

Later on that night, the wife asked, "What's for dinner tonight?"
I replied, "How the fk would I know, that your fkn job, now get in there and make it......, and get me a beer."

Instantly realised, (after a hard stiletto stomp to the ball bag) that too much Frankie Boyle isn't wise.

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:46 pm

surprised she managed to stomp you in the bollocks.... was the chain from the kitchen too long ?

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Chain? You can get a collar that gives a soft, reminding shock when they walk out of the kitchen now.

Daughter talked me into finally watching the final Sherlock. Now have to wait for the Christmas episode this year and season 4 next year. Not happy at all.

On the good side, Supernatural is next on the list and thee are alot of seasons!