Text Fishing

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

number 9

Text Fishing

Post by number 9 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 am

Do you ever send out a random text (usually a family member) just to see if they bite? If they get hooked, all you have to do is reel them in. Lol, I love it!

So anyway, have you ever tried Text Fishing?

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Text Fishing

Post by marko69 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Text them and say what, 9? Wind them up? Maybe say that I've just saw a UFO? Which I have by the way. Was hovering over the Pentland Hills here in Edinburgh. Big silver saucer shaped thing with flashing lights and a low humming noise coming from it......, was quite big as well....... Then some little green men started absailing from it.......

That's ^ me trying some "forum message fishing"....... You gonnae bite?

"AHHH, ALIENS!"

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Yes I've seen UFOs too. Of course, the objects turned out to be seagulls flying in the distance with light reflecting on their breasts. I'm sure the alcohol had something to do with it also. So, I usually text something to get a reaction...yes to wind them up as you say.

Forum Fishing: I've noticed that many of the TB Posters don't have much of a sense of humor...Except for Marko.

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Fri May 01, 2015 11:47 am

I did this once...I text mum one day for a laugh and put :

Mum...ive just had sex with your daughter...

She replied, you stupid sod !!

lol