JOKES

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

nicscreamer

Re: JOKES

Post by nicscreamer » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 pm

I had to have a chat with one of my service engineers last Friday.. Conversation went like this.

Me : Do you know why I have asked to see you today?
Him : Yeah, is it that accidental d*ck pic I sent you?
ME : Accidental??????

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:57 am

Little Patrick asked for a bike for his birthday.
" We would get you one, son,” said Dad, “But our mortgage is £80,000 and your mum has just lost her job".
The next day Patrick started to walk out the door with his suitcase packed.
His Dad stopped him and asked "Where are you going, Son?”
Patrick replied, “I walked past your room last night and heard you tell Mum you were pulling out. Then I heard Mum tell you to wait because she was coming too. If you think I'm staying here on my own with an £80,000 mortgage and no f**king bike you have got no chance.”

Ando

Post by Ando » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:27 am

Two young brothers 4 & 7 are in their bedroom the oldest brother says to the younger one “I think we should start swearing” the youngest brother replies“ok, let’s start at breakfast”

That morning at breakfast the mum asked the 7 year old what he would like he replied “ coco pops bitch” WHACK! The 7 year old gets a smack and starts crying his eyes out. The mother then turns to the 4 year old and says sternly “what do you want”? He replies “ dunno, but it won’t be f**king coco pops”