Herforder & Tangfastic?

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

marko69
Global Moderator

Herforder & Tangfastic?

Post by marko69 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:13 am

Two very informed Ipswich Town supporters who fell off the planet.

Check in again soon, guys.

arana peligrosa

Re: Herforder & Tangfastic?

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:01 am

The latter vacated due to security concerns, either doesn't realize amendments were undertaken or found TWTD a more enterprising venture.

Dozens of names from the past no longer active for whatever reason. Looked through archives (from years back) some weeks ago and seems one of them had died of all things, Yes it was a surprise but at least offered an explanation if nothing else.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 am

saint jude wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:01 am
Dozens of names from the past no longer active for whatever reason.
Hazard a guess at too busy posting their lives on Facebook looking for “likes” and “comments”.

While we’re on the subject..... you want a photograph of my dinner last night? It was really good.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi Marko, I still look in on the forum on a regular basis.... just got out of the habit of posting. Other things going on.

Not sure what happened regarding security issues, but not the main reason I stopped posting. Fully expect to get back on the forum again at some point.

Still catch every Town gameon IFollow.... and maybe I’m like Hallam and in a zen-like state regarding relegation... I’m OK with it and it could be a necessary journey. I’m optimistic this could be a “a one step back, two steps forward” kind of deal. Never that simple... but we might just find League 1 a decent experience. We might like it so much we may want to stay there. :D

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm

TANG!!! Get your arse back on here and suffer like the rest of us !!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:52 am

Good to see you posting, Tang! Go have a go at a picture of Wolfies best mate in the Don Cup! :D

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:00 pm

marko69 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:52 am
Good to see you posting, Tang! Go have a go at a picture of Wolfies best mate in the Don Cup! :D
I heard that Marko :shock: :wink: