Happy Birthday Saint Jude

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Saint Jude

Post by Charnwood » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:19 am

Happy Birthday SJ

Hope you’ve had a good day

All the best

Charny 🎉🍻👍

arana peligrosa

Re: Happy Birthday Saint Jude

Post by arana peligrosa » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:12 pm

What should I do, give myself a mention (?). Sure as hell could be the last one but another year it is.

f*ck it in all truth, say again at a certain age these dates are largely immaterial. You wish you could go back and do things again, there's a kind of resentment there for lost time and the inability to relive events. Decided long ago never to disclose ages on this board and that's not going to change now. Lived a bit, seen a lot, carry a lot of scars. Appreciate the mention Charnwood at least someone took the time.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Happy Birthday, Saint........ SAINT Andrews day! Same as my mother.
Send a PO BOX Number, I’ll send you Milk Tray & Flowers. Cliff Richard card? :D

Hope it’s been a great day, Saint ...... regardless of your age, I hope you’re posting on this site for years to come.

For what it’s worth, and I’m sure I speak for all the mods at least...... you’re the most unique poster on this forum and unique in a very VERY good way.

Elbow hand shake. 👍

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Happy Birthday SJ, same date as my father.

Best Wishes Dave

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Every time I have a birthday a bigger number shows up on the page, how come you’ve kept your number secret SJ 😇

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:57 am

Saint, I hope you had a fab day yesterday, sorry but I didn't go into the general section yesterday, as Marko says we all hope you are posting for many years to come, your posts often have me chuckling away to myself. All the best. Mike.