DAY THREE, Sunday 14th Nov, CHELTENHAM

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

BLUEBLOOD

Re: DAY THREE, Sunday 14th Nov, CHELTENHAM

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:27 pm

Kerry Blue wrote: โ†‘
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:58 pm
BLUEBLOOD wrote: โ†‘
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:27 pm
A Deserved winner Kerry Blue your total was more than the rest of us put together.

Thanks but just lucky I don't follow the horses but often have at bet on a Saturday night at the Greyhounds in Ireland without much luck ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stick with the horses you will win more often.. i have not seen a greyhound catch that Rabbit yet.... :lol:

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:26 pm

Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:27 pm
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:58 pm
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:27 pm
A Deserved winner Kerry Blue your total was more than the rest of us put together.

Thanks but just lucky I don't follow the horses but often have at bet on a Saturday night at the Greyhounds in Ireland without much luck ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stick with the horses you will win more often.. i have not seen a greyhound catch that Rabbit yet.... :lol:

Very true ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:57 pm

Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:05 pm
goldandblack wrote: โ†‘
Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:02 pm
Charnwood wrote: โ†‘
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:19 pm
Thanks from me too John, at least this time I remembered this time ๐Ÿ‘ and a Very Well Done to you too Kerry Blue, just a shame itโ€™s not real money to spend ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
I'm just glad its wasn't real money in my case :? , Kerry Blue had great 3 days betting,
my cunning plan for the Cheltenham gold cup in March is to get the Jockey Club to put some extra weights in Kerry Blues horses saddles :wink:
probably around 3/4 of a ton might just do it.

No need for any extra weights I just have to put cash on them that will stop them no problem.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the good work you put in its much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘
Well just in case I think that should slow your next horse down a bit : or could it be loaded up with your winnings.:lol: :lol: :lol

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:47 am

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:57 pm
Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:02 pm

I'm just glad its wasn't real money in my case :? , Kerry Blue had great 3 days betting,
my cunning plan for the Cheltenham gold cup in March is to get the Jockey Club to put some extra weights in Kerry Blues horses saddles :wink:
probably around 3/4 of a ton might just do it.

No need for any extra weights I just have to put cash on them that will stop them no problem.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well just in case I think that should slow your next horse down a bit : or could it be loaded up with your winnings.:lol: :lol: :lol
No room for the jockey it will be disqualified ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜ญ

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:30 pm

Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:47 am
Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:57 pm

No room for the jockey it will be disqualified ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜ญ
He could actually be in that bag, Always remember this jockey had won the race and when he got weighed in he had lost the weight out of his saddle and was disqualified, very hard to lose that weight,
Another time this stable had 2 horses in one race, the stable lad put the wrong saddles on the horses, one horse won but was 6lb lighter, after a few scratching heads, they decided to weigh his other horse and it was 6lb heavier, the winning horse was disqualified and the stable lad got a big rollicking from the owner, :?