VAR,

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

VAR,

Post by goldandblack » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Well tonight has actually proved its been set up for the top 6 clubs. What a load of crap and you want to play in this brown envelope league, :astroll:

Everton v Man City. Everton Penalty
Even my Cat could see it was a penalty and i haven't even got a cat.

Kerry Blue

Re: VAR,

Post by Kerry Blue » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:26 pm

My view is the referee gets decisions right and wrong but over time things even out, VAR make decisions some right some wrong, what's the point I think it's a waste of time.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:50 pm

Kerry Blue wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:26 pm
My view is the referee gets decisions right and wrong but over time things even out, VAR make decisions some right some wrong, what's the point I think it's a waste of time.
Agree, Refs can make decisions right and wrong, but this VAR has taken the decisions away from the ref and linesmen,

Disagree, VAR cannot possibly get decisions wrong, they have cameras to cover every possible angle,
So VAR is their to make a decision on big decisions on the top six clubs, they cant have clubs like Leicester, WHU playing in the Champions league,
last season proved Leicester City were cheated out of the top 4, when they looked certs for most of the season,

The handball decision today Everton v Man City proves who is needed to win the Premier,
The two corner decisions against the Wolves when we were well on top v Arsenal was bad enough but 6 minutes injury time or perhaps keep playing until Arsenal score a winner stinks,

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:48 pm

Everton have written to the Premier League demanding an apology after a controversial handball decision in their 1-0 defeat by Manchester City.

well good luck with that Everton. perhaps he has a false arm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60558875

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:39 pm

BlueBalls wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:51 pm
I always thought a better way to implement VAR would be like they do in Cricket. The captain gets say 2 reviews on demand and they lose their review if theyre wrong.
Sounds like a plan mate, trouble is the owners of these Super clubs and Sky dictate the rules, the sooner that Super league starts the better so we can return to being OUR FOOTBALL, again,
Last edited by goldandblack on Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:49 pm

Chelsea and VAR 1 v Newcastle 0
And the blatant fraud carries on,

......................Big Mac Meal, Coke Carrot sticks *delete* Fries

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:59 pm

Wolves 2 VAR 3.
What a waste of space VAR is, well for any club outside the top 6. :x

2 nil up and cruising then VAR decide to make it 10 against 12 .; :astroll:
you notice any club nearly breaking into the top six will have a VAR decision go against them.

https://www.molineux.news/match/joleon- ... -sent-off/

VAR was created to stop the likes of Leicester ever winning the premier again, or West Ham, Us getting in the Champions League,