VPN advice

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Andym

VPN advice

Post by Andym » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:59 pm

I get the impression that many in here are using a VPN to access iFollow while in the uk.
Any advice on recommended VPNs and their price gratefully received.
Just back from a cruise around Spain, spent the last 3 days in an isolation cabin having tested positive for Covid. I think there were a lot of us in the same position. Feeling rough. Be gentle with your responses 😊

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: VPN advice

Post by Charnwood » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:21 pm

Express vpn is as good as it gets I think Andy. It’s certainly highly rated here in Spain and should be good in the UK too. If you go on their website you should be able to get a 30 day free trial so you can try before you buy. That should get you at least 4 games before you have to commit which would be a good idea as I think Rossi said some vpn’s restrict the band width which could cause buffering.

https://www.expressvpn.com/order

Sorry to learn of your Covid that’s really crap just like the weather here at the moment. Hope you get well soon.

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:42 pm

Thanks for that. Yes, the weather was better here in England than the rain we experienced nearly every stop!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:01 am

Andym wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:42 pm
Thanks for that. Yes, the weather was better here in England than the rain we experienced nearly every stop!
That’s a real shame Andy, Dec, Jan & Feb we’re fabulous but March has been a shocker so far and April is always a wet month which is why we’re going on holiday next month.