ITFC ONLINE SHOP?

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

number 9

ITFC ONLINE SHOP?

Post by number 9 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:45 pm

Does anyone know if the online shop ships to the USA? I really like the black ITFC T-shirts & the baseball cap. Also, is the quality of T-shirts any good? Do they shrink & lose form? What about sizing? Do they run smaller or larger than usual?

Thanks so much of any insight. I haven’t bought anything for years cuz I’ve been waiting until we’re good again and since this will be our promotion season I want to represent! :wink:

LizinSpain

Re: ITFC ONLINE SHOP?

Post by LizinSpain » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:39 pm

As far as I am aware you can get stuff shipped just about anywhere in the world. As for sizes, I was told to order the new shirt a size larger than last years. They are really good at helping if you email them. Maybe ask them for exact measurements of what you want so you can get the correct size. x

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:14 pm

LizinSpain wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:39 pm
As far as I am aware you can get stuff shipped just about anywhere in the world. As for sizes, I was told to order the new shirt a size larger than last years. They are really good at helping if you email them. Maybe ask them for exact measurements of what you want so you can get the correct size. x
Thanks Liz, I appreciate the response. I decided to hold off on ordering anything for now. The shipping fees are quite high.

LizinSpain

Post by LizinSpain » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:18 am

number 9 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:14 pm
LizinSpain wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:39 pm
Thanks Liz, I appreciate the response. I decided to hold off on ordering anything for now. The shipping fees are quite high.
Keep an eye on the shop social media sites as occasionally they do free or reduced overseas postage but not very often!