IT Help Wanted!!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

LizinSpain

IT Help Wanted!!

Post by LizinSpain » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 pm

Anyone out there know why Chrome on my laptop won't load web pages properly?? Laptop is an ASUS and only a few months old. Was working fine before we went away for a few days and now isn't. Having to used Edge but prefer Chrome/Google!! HELP!!!

Andym

Re: IT Help Wanted!!

Post by Andym » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 pm

Can't help, had a similar problem with Safari on a Mac. It just needed all the updates updating in the end.
My problem on my Windows laptop is that the touchpad keeps switching off for no reason.
Don't you love it?

number 9

Re: IT Help Wanted!!

Post by number 9 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:41 am

If you’re on a Windows platform, you’re better off using Edge. Chrome works better on Mac. With that said, you may be able to make Chrome your default browser on Windows which could improve performance. Who knows though…Windows mail doesn’t load all of my emails properly. Happy surfing!