BETS PLACED HERE: GRAND NATIONAL Sat 15th April 2023

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Cabanas Blue

Re: BETS PLACED HERE: GRAND NATIONAL Sat 15th April 2023

Post by Cabanas Blue » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:04 pm

Well done Ashfordblue and thanks Wolfie, we couldn't tip ourselves out of a bed 😂😂

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:31 pm

Hi John:
I think that if the race was another 200 yards further Vanillier would have caught Corach Rambler as he was finishing like a train, he's one of the best outside finishers going, anyway its good to be the Champ for once :lol: :lol: let it follow into the Flat season ??? :shock:

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:12 pm

ashfordblue wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:31 pm
Hi John:
I think that if the race was another 200 yards further Vanillier would have caught Corach Rambler as he was finishing like a train, he's one of the best outside finishers going, anyway its good to be the Champ for once :lol: :lol: let it follow into the Flat season ??? :shock:
yeah i think your right it ran a brilliant race, I really couldn't see the fav winning, My choice had to run to far out to avoid all the mayhem,
but its anyone's race,
glad you won the comp as you should have won the last one if i hadn't changed the race LOL.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:14 pm

Cabanas Blue wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:04 pm
Well done Ashfordblue and thanks Wolfie, we couldn't tip ourselves out of a bed 😂😂
:lol: I think a pin and the eyes shut would have a better chance of a winner mate,, although knowing my luck I'd stab me finger LOL.