Phillip Scofield and ITV

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Phillip Scofield and ITV

Post by hallamblue » Wed May 31, 2023 10:01 pm

I hadn’t really paid much attention to this story line. But kinda caught up with it a bit yesterday , and if I’ve understood the facts correctly ( he had an affair with a younger male at ITV).

I’m asking myself this question.

In the current days of all things being equal and laws against homophobia etc, how has the ITV been allowed to sack an employee for “ having an affair”?

How many affairs happen at work everyday between opposite sex snd same sex individuals. Is this a sackable offence? I’m not condoning affairs per sa, they happen. But how is ITV not being homophobic in this instance? Have I missed something here?

number 9

Re: Phillip Scofield and ITV

Post by number 9 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:04 am

I think he was sacked due to comments towards other hosts

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:35 am

There is a lot to come out regarding this scum bag, the last time I looked grooming a minor was illegal, never liked the prat, the way he's lied and cheated his way through life, ridiculing his wife and kids, too many people having negative things to say about him for this not to be a very real issue. I've never been able to stand the self indulgent pr*ck.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:18 am

Yeah, we trained him, and then re-exported him back to you. ;-)