Scots day today ad maybe somethng other

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

arana peligrosa

Scots day today ad maybe somethng other

Post by arana peligrosa » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:21 pm

today is Scotland Day or St Andrews to allow it it's proper title. All right it's a certain birthday also, only way it'll get a mention but maybe wonder where all the (own) focus and knowledge of scots "football" orginated, guess it's to do with born on this day, guess if had started off on March 1 I'd be a leading authority of Welsh soccer or something.

It's only once a year and know Scots celebrate today as part of a proud heritage and tradition, I can't or won't drink alcohol but maybe raise a glass to it at later stage today. What with the national team gearing up to feature at next summers Euro competition guess there'll be further reason to celebrate. Trouble with events like these they seem over before they're properly underway but on this day, we'll allow certain acknowledgments to occur and take their course.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Scots day today ad maybe somethng other

Post by marko69 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:47 pm

A very Happy Birthday to you Saint, and to my mother.