About YOU!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

TractorRob

Post by TractorRob » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:43 pm

Hi, my names Robert but people call me Rob and a select few can call me Bob.
I own the ghetto of Wingerworth, a hardcore suburb of Chesterfield :lol: .
Try to get to as many games as possible although tis tricky due to transport etc. Sometimes found in the Kop of Saltergate.
Like: Benty, bein with mates, champ man, sleepin, friday night/saturday night/drinkin beer/women.
Dislike: Norwich, Sheff U(w**kers), GCSEs, people who annoy me.
Anyone want to add my MSN addy feel free, im always up for a chat, an if im not i just set my status as away which works :wink: .

krissiblue

Post by krissiblue » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:50 am

TractorRob88 wrote: Like:drinkin beer/women.
:shock: bottles or cans??????????

Kheffan

me

Post by Kheffan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:25 am

]sorry to mislead you but i'm not a grandad yet , but i am definately a grumpy old man who is rapidly reaching his 46th birthday.
i havn't been to a match for about 6 or 7 years now mostly because i work shifts working nights including regular weekends and at other times i am horizontal in bed.......
sleeping. and also because i am tight f***** :wink:
i have been a town fan since i was 16, before that i was a Leeds fan for my sins the only time i saw them was Portman Road, then the penny finally dropped. , the rest they say, is history.
oh i nearly forgot my name is Kevin and i live in costa del Braintree.

laurens

Post by laurens » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:18 pm

Well my name is Laurens and I'm 14 years old. I live in Sint-Truiden,Belgium and I'm a great fan of Ipswich. In the future, I hope I can see the Tractor Boys playing on Portman Road.

another thing: Norwich sucks 8)

Kirst

Post by Kirst » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:04 pm

hiya!

Im Kirst , im 16..17 in MARCH! yeyyy! :D
Im in Lower Sixth at Bournside Centre studying 4 AS/A-Levels! lol
Im takin PE, Sociology, Philosophy & Ethics and Human Biology !

Im technically a Man Utd supporter and i hope im still allowed on here and people talk 2 me lol :roll:

but due to drac and stoney they have converted me 2 havin a second team although i was following Town b4 meetin them as Matty Holland use 2 play *yum*

I reli hope no1 takes any offence in me supportin united cuz u lot r really nice and welcomin!

my fave player was matt holland but no has 2 be Darren lol

Loadz Luv

Kirst xxxx
Last edited by Kirst on Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kirst

Post by Kirst » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:08 pm

soz i was gettin confused readin sumting else lol
but ive changed it now ! lol

xxx

barron4me

Post by barron4me » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:38 am

hiya!
i am Kat.
i am 15.
i love Scott Barron, Ipswich Town, Scott Barron, Sports and of course Scott Barron. :lol:
i go to Manningtree High School where i am currently doing my GCSE's.
i love to chat (specially bout Scott Barron lol)
well thats all i can think of 4 now.
luv
Kat
xxx

Hearts_Ipswich

Post by Hearts_Ipswich » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:18 pm

Ok well im posting this as im on exam leave and dont wanna revise :lol:

Im Simon im 16 and from Edinburgh. Im in 5th year at school (that'll be sumthin like year 12 in England i dunno) anyway im doing my highers and i've got prelims just now :( . I'm a Hearts fan but Ipswich are my second team me and my dad support them because of LMA manager :roll: (don't ask) :D . I've only been to 2 games at Portman Rd.- West Ham in the premiership when we lost 3-2 like 3 years ago and the 1-1 at PR with Burnley in October last year, 3rd time lucky for a win hopefully :D

I thank you 8)

hellboy

Post by hellboy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:19 pm

i am 29 years young and live in ipswich. about 15 mins walk from the portman road!!!! i am a new addition to the blue army!!
my inlaws have season tickets in the britannia stand and gave me a chance to go one night!(ipswich vs burnly) having never really been into football i thought i would give it a go!!
what a wonderful night!!!!!!! i have never looked back since the atmosphere and the team were amazing. having been to a couple more games afterwards i was hooked!! always looking longingly at the north stand from my inlaws seats knowing that was where the atmos really was i got my season ticket there in the lower tier!! we all have to start somewhere and what better place than portman road!!!
have recently had a son and as you can guess he is also always supporting the town colours(looks great in his town kit baby grow)

so thats me!!!! :roll:

markymark66

Re: About YOU!

Post by markymark66 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:28 pm

Dazza wrote:Tell us about yourself... :)
i'm 38 and live in sudbury.i go to the games with my wife steph and little shelby who most of you know :shock: used to be a man u fan :oops: but grew out of it luckly :D i'm good friends with hellboy who i will bring to the bv on saturday for all to meet :D have made a lot of new friends at portman road including george santos himself :D got hooked on ipswich after going to the play off final at wembly. fantastic atomsphere and great crowd. look forward to more great days with the town :D

truebluebarbie

Post by truebluebarbie » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:40 pm

Well I'll join in on this as well. My name's Barbie, Im 19 years old, born and raised in Norfolk under the influence of more budgies than I can believe I coped with! Been a town fan for about 9 years, originally due to my mum going to a Norwich match and returning home to say how bad they were, and from then on the budgies being the butt of all family jokes, made me support the only decent team in east anglia. Went to school in central Norwich for 7 years, hence being permanently ridiculed whenever anything goes wrong at PR. My best friend is a Norwich season ticket holder (poor girl, she'll get over it 1 day) Since September Ive been up in Newcastle at Uni studying medicine. Actually living right next to the Newcastle football ground, so managed to see a few of the old town legends in action, Ambrose, Bramble etc, and mourn the dismissal of the great Bobby Robson along with thousands of geordies up here. Unsurprisingly am no longer able to get to as many matches as Id like and am having to cope with being a town fan from afar.

Deanos_Gal

Re: About YOU!

Post by Deanos_Gal » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:29 pm

markymark66 wrote:
Dazza wrote:Tell us about yourself... :)
i'm 38 and live in sudbury.i go to the games with my wife steph and little shelby who most of you know :shock: used to be a man u fan :oops: but grew out of it luckly :D i'm good friends with hellboy who i will bring to the bv on saturday for all to meet :D have made a lot of new friends at portman road including george santos himself :D got hooked on ipswich after going to the play off final at wembly. fantastic atomsphere and great crowd. look forward to more great days with the town :D

and y don't u still suport them

i do

essexboy21

Post by essexboy21 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:18 pm

I'm Alex and I am 15 years old and I live near Colchester. I started supporting Town in a strange way my WHOLE family supports West Ham and kits where bought for me and everything but when I was about 5 my uncle took me to a match at Upton Park against Town, it was a 1-1 draw but I instantly for some reason started supporting them. To be honest I was young and just wanted to be different, but I'm 100% blue now. I sit/stand in the North Lower or Upper.

I go to Honywood School and will next year be going to Colchester VI form.

I like most music except for all that punk and heavy metal sh*te. Thats it really!!

ITFCGirl17

Post by ITFCGirl17 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:26 pm

Hey ppl! thort id better write abit about me self.....
Me names Kim, most ppl call me Kimbo tho! Im 17 years old n lived in ipswich me whole life. i used to go 2 Copleston high skool n left in 2003. Im now at suffolk college, where i am doin a diploma course in child care and education! In my second yr and should finish in june!
Ive bin a town supporter my whole life! Only just had the money 2 get a season ticket this season tho! I sit lower south stand.

Feel free 2 chat 2 me! im lovly! lol xxxx

ITFC_Girl

Post by ITFC_Girl » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:01 am

Hi my name is Zoe - just realised I have been on here for a while and never wrote on this part!

I am 20 and have had a season ticket for about 5 years, went to Wembley (best day ever). I sit in the Britania stand - a bit boring lack of atmostphere up there but a good view!!

I am now a reguar on the TITS bus, what a laugh!!!!

Anyway better go now xx

Reg Vardy

Post by Reg Vardy » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:12 pm

I'm Andrew, I'm 18 and I'm Sunderland mad :lol:

Tobbogan

Post by Tobbogan » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:24 pm

Hi,
My name is Peter and I'm 19 and come from the new city *cough* :roll: of Milton Keynes.
I've supported Ipswich for almost 6 years now (for some reason I never supported a team before then, tho I always had an inclination towards Ipswich as a local team). I'm currenty studying at the University of Manchester, and can't wait to finish my degree so I can have enough time and money to get a season ticket!

My favourite player without a doubt was Matt Holland, atm is Kelvin Davis (I'm a goalie at heart really...)

Strike

Post by Strike » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:08 pm

Hi I am Charles I am 19 originaly a Burgess Hill (near Brighton) boy, I currently have the misfortune to live in the Sussex new town of Crawley which is too close to Palarse country and has lots of London team followes. :shock: As you must have guessed by now I am a Brighton fan that is currently jobhunting, having finished college and looking to move to the Brighton area. Only came here, to see your views on Currie originaly but as this seems like a good board, I may hang round for a bit.

elliotthutchins

Post by elliotthutchins » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:04 am

My name is Elliott Hutchins (believe it or not) and im a Palace fan first and foremost but I follow Town very closely and i would probably say that im 30% Blue (70% Eagle).

Im originally from Warwickshire which is where my mum lives but my dad lives in Surrey. I met my girlfriend 3 and a half years ago and she is from Woodbridge. She is now at uni in Derby (which is where i currently am) but in June she will finish uni and both of us will move into a house back in Woodbridge.

I go to quite a few Town games for a palace fan (ive been to Sheff Utd, Wigan, Cov, Leicester, Watford, Forest - all home games) and I also own a Town shirt which i am proud of. (I felt silly going to games without wearing a shirt).

I was also on Soccer AM on New Years Day with the Dance off as part of the Palace fans. Best day EVER.

E

Royal Flush

Post by Royal Flush » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:34 am

Wot can I say really?

Im 19, I luv to play poker

i live in essex

i work for a little shop

and im a town fan

Bacon

Post by Bacon » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:09 pm

My nickname is Bacon, real name is John Price.
Live in frinton, essex..
I'm an average teenage boy, but better :wink:

Hacaman

Post by Hacaman » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:42 pm

New (ish) to these boards, joined up December 04 but have only started to have a proper look more recently

My name is James, I'm 28, married, no kids yet. A lot of you already know me, but probably didn't realise it! I'm the one who kept some of you well lubricrated at the Punch & Judy before home games :D

I've only been an Ipswich fan since 1998, I was taken to my first match against Luton Town in the Worthington Cup 15/9/1998 which was exactly 1 year and 1 day after I moved to Stowmarket from Essex. We won 2-1 in front of a 9,000 and I was hooked!

I moved to Ipswich November 2000 to be with my now wife and started going regulary, Season ticket holder in the lower north for 2 years now and I attend around 3/4 of the away games too

Have met a lot of you at the Punch and am looking forward to getting to know a few of you better, especially Earl Blue :) , Rueser :wink:, Dubz 8) and the other guys I was always serving before matches at PR :D

sophiaaa

Post by sophiaaa » Fri May 20, 2005 9:27 pm

My name is Sophie I am 23 and support Palace not Ipswich, Dubz made me register here under false pretenses.

I work at the Home Office in London but am re-doing History A-Level and am preparing to be a skint student for the next 4 years.

I am looking forward to my first trip to Portman Road this season!

hoobzblue

Post by hoobzblue » Wed May 25, 2005 1:44 pm

howdy diddly doodly my young padowan learners, me name is paul but u can call me hoobz, which i wud prefer me dears, i'ma bloke(thats me in me av an siggy, no offence intended) i'm 26, born an bred in ipswich an still here, binna town fan all me life.

I worked on ipswich buses for 4 1/2 years (thats how i got to drive the open topper when we won playoffs in 2000) btw, if anyone has any decent pics of the bus where u can see me it'd be an absolute pleasure if u cud post em, as all the pics i've seen i'm just invisible!...... i work for a concrete company now not that ur remotely bothered.

my all time fav town player is micky stockwell.
my all time hate player is dyer, sorry dyer lovers.
my all time town donkey player is geraint williams.
my all time, ahh bulls to it i cud go on for ever.

thanks for all my welcomes.

Mark18

Post by Mark18 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:02 pm

been on here a while and realised i aint done this yet
well names mark
live in felixstowe, preety borin but tis ok,
6th form student, 1 year left , thank god.
spare time just go out and about
mainly play tennis and footy.

thats enough

NorthHillBlue

Post by NorthHillBlue » Wed May 25, 2005 8:57 pm

Hi,
My names Dave and I'm 18years old. I was born in Ipswich. Studying Law at University, but still have my North Stand season ticket despite it being a 400 mile round trip back!

Ipswich till I Die :D

hell_bent

Post by hell_bent » Tue May 31, 2005 3:52 pm

Hi, im Bob, im 25 years old from Hertfordshire and actually a Spurs supporter (please don't kill me). BUT, my parents were originally from Ipswich so since I was a wee boy, they have always been my second team. Have been to see a few games, none this season unfortunately, but in years gone by and im hoping to get the time and the money to get back up to Portman Road at some point in the future.

p+s if theres any limits on sigs / avatars etc, just let me know, I don't have a clue! :?

CONSCIENCE

Post by CONSCIENCE » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:17 pm

i am 24 years old

been a season ticket holder for 19 years, ( i remember taking my old milk crate and fighting other kids for the front of the terrace), go to around 10 away games a season, as i am too poor to go to all, best time as an Ipswich fan has to be the Play off final, and worse has to be the 9-0 defeat at old trafford, i rember that day all too well!.

tractorboy4life

Post by tractorboy4life » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:44 am

hey im new on here! im 16 from ipswich n am a north stand upper season ticket holder. my first game woz home to norwich we won 2-0! think it woz in 96-97...i think

SashaBlue

Post by SashaBlue » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:10 pm

Hi all,

my name is Sasha Cole, I live in Enfield, London, i have been a season ticket at ITFC for 8 years now, and go to all the London and surrounding area away games if i can get a ticket :)