About YOU!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Gran-ma Blue

Post by Gran-ma Blue » Mon May 31, 2004 1:57 pm

My name is Margaret. I am 71 years of age and live in Ipswich. I am retired but used to work for Ipswich Fire Service in the kitchen.

I don't go to many Town games as I only go when my daughter Christine (aka Essexgirl) can get me tickets. However, this season I managed to get to Reading away with the T.I.T.S. and the season before I went to watch Ipswich play Leicester on Boxing day at Walkers Stadium. Two great days out with some really special friends from here. :wink:

Anyway, hope to be speaking to everyone soon. :D

Phil

Post by Phil » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:12 pm

well im 17 live and in chelmsford but lived in Frinton most of my life.
I'm Currentyl a first year Electrical installations student at colchester Institute, I also work part time at Wilkinsons in chelms. I'm fairly Quiet person (most the time), when im not at college work or PR Im out with mates or sleeping. I have been an ITFC regular since late 2003 tho have taken interest in the club since bout 2002. and I should be getting a half season ticket soon :D

EDIT: thought just update about me bit
Last edited by Phil on Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col-Blue

Post by Col-Blue » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:07 pm

im 16 from colchester :roll: just finished school :D going off to do a year computer course well sitting on my arse all day :) . ive been a town fan for about 10 year now every since my dad took me to my first match.
i also love older women :P

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:38 pm

How Doo. Im Jonno, and i really hate norwich with a passion :D
Im 26 from Bury st eds, im a season ticket holder in the North Lower and have been for 7 years. favourite players past and present inc,Alex Mathie, Marcus Stewart, Hermann hreidarsson, matt holland, Dean Bowditch and my favourite Town player of all time is David Johnson.
As u can probably tell from the badges on my posts i also follow Hull City, AS Roma and Celtic.
Last edited by Jonno on Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

penlost

Post by penlost » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:28 am

Dead Man Walking wrote:How Doo. Im Jonno, and i really hate norwich with a passion :D
Hello Jonno, tell us about yourself !! :shock: :lol:

Jamie!

Post by Jamie! » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:20 pm

Hiya i am Jamie Phillips i am 16 years of age been living in Needham Market for all my life ! Hate Norwich city with a passion like gary boys too !
Just left school the prison sentance is over ! fook wait 4 the results lol !
Previous town favourites of mine where Alex Mathie, Chris Kowomya (sorry i cant spell) Ian Marshall, Simon Milton, Matty Holland and many more ! I was mascot when i was 7 years of age against Tranmere that was years ago ! 1 of best days of me life ! I go and watch the town when i can have been loads of times since i was 5 ish first match was against arsenal ! but never had season ticket as i have moter racing commitments :cry: o well still TOWN TILL I DIE ! my best away match was 2 season ago when we won 4 - 2 at coventry coming back from 2 -0 ! atmosphere in town section made hairs stand on back of me neck ! awesome lol !

The banned play on !!!!!!!! :D

baxterbasics

Post by baxterbasics » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:11 pm

Just testing my new Av

squiz18

Post by squiz18 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:46 am

bit political :lol:

Ipswich Loyal

Post by Ipswich Loyal » Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:21 pm

hey all, how are all of you

my name is george, im 14, i live in ipswich, ive been a season ticket holder for 4 yrs, and errrrm....ermmmmmm

well thats it guys, come closer to find out more, :evil:

p.s dont bump ur nose on the screen :wink:

Georgie_2690

Post by Georgie_2690 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:06 pm

barmy_army wrote:hey all, how are all of you

my name is george, im 14, i live in ipswich, ive been a season ticket holder for 4 yrs, and errrrm....ermmmmmm

Thats a great name matie! :D (im not being sarcastic)

Ipswich Loyal

Post by Ipswich Loyal » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:24 pm

Georgie_2690 wrote:
barmy_army wrote:hey all, how are all of you

Thats a great name matie! :D (im not being sarcastic)
why thankyou, arn't you the friendly one :wink:

Reetpetite

Post by Reetpetite » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:51 am

Hi everyone, I'm a young geriatric and as some of you know I'm Kat17's nan. I go to all the home games with my son Andy (Kat's dad) and Philip (Kat's brother) and Kat, of course, and we sit in the Greene King Upper. My favourite players are Bowditch and De Vos but my overall favourite was Matty Holland. I was one of the few who was sad to see Jermaine Wright leave Ipswich but we're all entitled to our own opinions aren't we? We're hoping to go to some away matches this season which the young uns are looking forward to. As for Pablo, I do hope someone comes in quickly and take him away!!!!!

kat17

Post by kat17 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:18 am

Reetpetite wrote:Hi everyone, I'm a young geriatric and as some of you know I'm Kat17's nan. I go to all the home games with my son Andy (Kat's dad) and Philip (Kat's brother) and Kat, of course, and we sit in the Greene King Upper. My favourite players are Bowditch and De Vos but my overall favourite was Matty Holland. I was one of the few who was sad to see Jermaine Wright leave Ipswich but we're all entitled to our own opinions aren't we? We're hoping to go to some away matches this season which the young uns are looking forward to. As for Pablo, I do hope someone comes in quickly and take him away!!!!!
A young geniatric means 65 for her!! lol! :lol: she'll kill me now!

missfreeblue

Post by missfreeblue » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:53 am

Hello Everyone..

I am Steph and was born in Cambridge.. lived there for 6 years and then we moved to a village called Earith in Cambridgeshire. I am 14 and have a season ticket in the North Stand Upper. My first ever town match was away at peterborough in a pre-season friendly- and we won! I travel to games with my dad (aka freeblue) and my sister (bluegirl87) and go to all the away matches! We have travelled with the t.i.t.s to some matches over the past year and have enjoyed every minute.. and had a great weekend down in torquay/plymouth! To all t.i.t.s your all great in your own wierd and wonderfull ways!

I love to dance and am currently doing my gcse dance.. and my exams are coming up very soon! Am going to be very busy over the next few months with school exams too.. but always have the weekends and football to look foward to!

Love Steph
;)
Last edited by missfreeblue on Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dukey33

Post by dukey33 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:07 pm

IM 23 and a strange looking bald young guy!!!
Never look for trouble, but hate the SCUM!
Live near Scumberland and work with 600 Scumberland fans!!!!
Well ok im a bit older than 23,but we can all dream!!!

BlakeyBlue22

Post by BlakeyBlue22 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:42 pm

Hi ya everybody, not done this yet so here goes.......

My poper name is Ryan and i am 22. I have lived in Hadleigh in the same house all my life (still with my parents...Much cheaper :lol: ) I have supported town since i came into this world thanks to a town mad family. I've hade a season ticket in the front row of lower North for four seasons now and i am never moving. As you can tell i luv motorbikes and this is my new toy for afew years. I also like radio controled aeroplanes....When i'm not crashing them!!! :oops: . I also like going to the gym when i get the chance.

Well thats enough from me so i will speak to you all soon. :wink:

curries_babe

Post by curries_babe » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:05 pm

hi im curries_babe my real name is Leanne
im 11 years old my dob is 18/09/94
i got to Castle Hill Primary School
ive been a Ipwich surpporter since i was 8 years old
Last edited by curries_babe on Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Laura84

Post by Laura84 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:53 am

Im Laura, 20, live in ipswich. Been a town fan since my dad used to take me when was about 8/9. Dont have the privelige of attending many games as i work saturdays :(

I work in a special school and as a support worker to children..Its my passion 2 work wiv kids, jus along as I dont have any of my own!!

Oh yeah forgot 2 say...... Im Earl blues daughter!!!?? :shock: :roll:

Made some good friends on T-B.com :lol:

Hermes

Post by Hermes » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:12 pm

I'm luke 16 from *cough*Doncaster Been supporting ipswich for about 3 years since 00/01 , my cousin took me to see them against leeds, and to think that year we came 5th!!!!

I don't really get to as many home games as i'd like, but you'll see me at the away games!!!!
Last edited by Hermes on Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marko1892

Post by marko1892 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:54 am

hey just joined today.

My names Mark and i live in darlington, thats near Newcastle for anyone who was wondering ;) im Newcastle through and through but also follow ipswich a lot as some people might tell you. My favourite player from toon is Alan Shearer, and Craig Bellamy (i know yas hate him but he is utter brilliance, excellent player). from town i like Bowditch think hes an excellent player, i like Counago aswell and hope he can be given a run in the first team.

Im hoping to visit Portman Road sometime in the future. and im very hopeful of going to Scumderland V Ipswich up at the S.O.S

take care people talk to you on here.

Marko1892 ( oh by the way, if you ever search any other footy forums and see marko1892 as a username... its me :D)

krissiblue

Post by krissiblue » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:00 pm

OKIES HERE GOES

*takes deep breath*

im krissiiiiiiiii 8)
am 29,(although i have the mental age ov about 6 :? )and livin in slowmarket fer last 3 years :( ,am an ipswich girl thru n thru 8) , not that theres nothin wrong wiv stow :? ...its jus sooo dead :oops:
Am now celebratin me 20th season in the northstand
8) yayyyyyyyyy 8)
bring it on !!!!!!!!...shud be given special award fer that :D
LOVE ipswich wiv a passion
n have a severe dislike ov anything yellow n green(wont even cook peas n sweetcorn togeva :oops: )
fav players over the years have been
YALLOP-dont laugh :? i was young n naive
MATHIE-wot a hat trick 8) 5-0 bringgg it on :lol:
STOCKWELL- CLASS player 8)
HOLLAND-total respect fer this geeza :cry: to see him go
n now COUNAGO- love the way this man turns a game 8)
interests:
music- mostly rock(gnr,maiden etc) n dance anthems altho macc lads is me drivin music to away games
food: lots :D
good habits: die hard town fan
bad habits: :shock: none...im an angel :lol: :P
little known fact about me: hmmmm :roll: lets see... :idea: i never go to local derbies :( and i have an ickle town tattoo :D
u can see it on faceparty.com/minxbitch 8)
8) WERE GOIN UP AS CHAMPIONS 8)

superchef

Post by superchef » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:12 am

Im 41 years old,male, live and work in Southampton. Born in Ipswich and supported them all my life. Dont get to see them as much as i would like,but always follow the games on the internet!

4eva_itfc

Post by 4eva_itfc » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:30 pm

Hi, I'm George, 16 and have supported the town for about 8 years now!! I'm an ex-Thurlestoner (god help me lol) and am now at Copleston studying for me A-levels. Also play in Woodbridge S.E.T.E.C. which has just been set-up at Copleston and run by ex-Ipswich headcoach Peter Trivivian, who most of will of heard of I would of thought!!

matty99

Post by matty99 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:44 pm

i'm 23 male from braintree been blue through and through all my life first was against cov in 92/93 season i hold a season ticket in the brittania stand and get to every away game i can afford am currently collecting old subbuteo much to my girlfriends delight and building a replica of portman road in my kitchen. 8)

Deanos_Gal

Post by Deanos_Gal » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:41 pm

hi im deanos_gal im new and pablo_babes sister im 13 years of age go to westbourne high skool im from ipswich sufolk :D :D :D :!:

drac

Post by drac » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:50 pm

Hello there
I am Dan Cook, I just recently turned 19 (joined on me bday), I live in Ardleigh nr C*lchester, I have supported the blues for most of my life. I was born in Harold Wood nr Romford, so I was born a spur. The first footie kit i ever got was a Tottenham kit from my dad.

I have a season ticket in Greene King upper, adjacent to the away fans. I sit in row C seat 124 so i am right near the away fans. But i hardly use it because i play football for a saturday league team.

I play pool Monday nights, im not bad, my doubles teammate is a spur
I am single
I am Karaoke mad 8)

Thats about it

Except I love RnB music and a bit of Pop too

twinpeakes

Post by twinpeakes » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:44 am

I'm Nicholas(though I only get that from my nan whose 85 and anytime I'm in trouble), so it's Nick or Nik for my friends. I just cracked 35 and I find it hard to believe the years have just passed by. I was born and raised in Ipswich, until my folks decided to move to Canada back in 1981. We all know what happened to Ipswich shortly thereafter. Coincedence, I'm not sure. Like you all on this site, there is only Ipswich! It's far far too easy to jump on the Man U, Liverpool bandwagon, even when our beloved town are first division right now. Everytime I come back, I see a match. Last one was against West Brom in April. I still remember the offside goal!!! ref was a tw*t!!! Best match I ever saw had to be Ipswich against St Etienne on the 2nd leg. One of the few games I got to go with my dad, whose just recently passed away. He too was a true town fan. My favourite town player hmmmm Paul Mariner for a forward, Beattie of course, and I really liked Paul Cooper as a goalie. I can still remember his routine for penalty kicks. Tried emulating that a few times back in my youth.
I live here in Milton, just outside of Toronto wife my wife and 2 kids. Lucky for my son he has dual citizenship, so even though Canada has football team, I'd have to tell him to go for ENGLAND, if that ever happens. I've been a stay at home dad, since June of this year, when I told my work I wouldn't be coming back...Not a hard decision, even though it is a FULL 12 hour/day job....You women out there know the deal...

So that's my short n sweet bio..

Up the Town this year, and for GOOD!!! no more relegation please

StanstedBlue

Post by StanstedBlue » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:10 pm

matty99 wrote:i'm 23 male from braintree been blue through and through all my life first was against cov in 92/93 season i hold a season ticket in the brittania stand and get to every away game i can afford am currently collecting old subbuteo much to my girlfriends delight and building a replica of portman road in my kitchen. 8)
LOL, when will the ladies learn, those kind of things are what kitchens are for!! A kitchen is not a kitchen without the odd spanner,screwdriver, subbuteo set etc etc

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:49 am

grew up on the Castle Hill estate ips...avid town supporter even more avid naaarwich hater .....43 years of age....present location through work is holland and a sub contracting steeplejack on various petrochemical sites throughout europe and middle east and have a fast relationship { dont ask how i fit it all in } thats enough 4 now the rest comes through the post's

townfan

Post by townfan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:21 am

Hi, live in Newmarket. Been a town fan since the 70's. Go to as many games as I can. I take my son who of course is a diehard Ipswich fan.
I'm female, nearly as old as Earl (but not quite :D ) Sit in the north stand and sing as loud as we can!