About YOU!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Diddy Dubz

Post by Diddy Dubz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:21 am

Sam wrote:Im your new resident canary, :twisted:

:wink:
6 fingers 6 toes?

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:23 am

Dubz - Bingo Bob wrote:

6 fingers 6 toes?
And Related to all of Norfolk :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:38 am

Dubz - Bingo Bob wrote:

6 fingers 6 toes?
We dont sh*g our sisters tho unlike you suffolk lot :wink:

Hermes

Post by Hermes » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:03 am

Sam wrote:
Dubz - Bingo Bob wrote:

6 fingers 6 toes?
Nope, just your parents.

oulabelle

I am a ..............

Post by oulabelle » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:03 pm

thirtysomething, that is passionate about football.especially ITFC, I have recently been dumped after 6 yrs, love listening to music,am into James Blunt, Keane and Damian Rice at the moment

md5299

Post by md5299 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:16 pm

Sam wrote:
Dubz - Bingo Bob wrote:

6 fingers 6 toes?
DELIA'S JUST ABOUT TO DO IT TO YOUR FANS THOUGH!

JessP_ITFC

Post by JessP_ITFC » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:14 pm

I'm Jess a 20 year old Town fan who originates from Suffolk, although parts of my family have the awful tag of supporting Norwich.

Just about to start Uni and a course in Sports Journalism up north, so taking in as many gameas as I can, both home and away before I leave.

I'm a brunette, 5ft7 with blue eyes and are happily taken, so no offers from guys please, I ain't interested.

Fav Player at the moment has to be Sito, very good start to his career and my favourite all time player would have to be Matty Holland.

Sit in the North Stand as season ticket holder for last 5 years, but as I'm, at Uni this year just buying match tickets.

damage

Post by damage » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:29 am

Hello all...
I'm Damian but my nickname is Damage due to several reasons I'm too lazy to explain.
Just turned 31. :cry:
Ive been a Town fan since birth.
No choice in the matter as my whole family have been fans since the club began. Was a season ticket holder for almost my entire youth, when it was at least a 5 hour drive, there and back, to every match! I now go to about 10 games a season plus any London games.
I've lived in Chelsea and Fulham all my adult life but grew up in a boring village in Surrey (near you Dazza?). The rest of the family all live in Suffolk. Every family member is a town fan (around 20 of us).
I work in Radio / TV music promotions (the most glamorous dept!) for Record Companies but most of my time has been spent at SonyBMG, working for labels such as Arista and RCA records. My bosses include the 'diplomatic' Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh. The sort of artists I've worked (and partied) very closely with include Faithless, Foo Fighters, Westlife, Dido, Christina Aguilera, Outkast, etc. Plus I was part of the small team who devised Pop Idol (sorry!). :oops:
That's all I'm gona reveal, gotta keep some secrets!
But I apologise, in advance, for any crap jokes I crack on the forum. :wink:

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:48 pm

Greetings :wink:

Himple

Post by Himple » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:38 pm

Hey,

Im Chris and am 15 from Great Yarmouth :( Supported Town since i was about 11 (was a Man Utd fan before that...my dad forced me i tell ya...) but anyways them days are gone and now they are blue :D a season ticket holder in the North Stand Upper for the 2nd year now :D

Aluren

Post by Aluren » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:11 pm

Matt, 18, followed Town since I saw the boys on Sky in 2002. Before that I was a Man Utd supporter (blame the family). Now a season ticket holder in the North Upper. Live in Grantham and travel 4 hour round trip to every home game except evening games, and I go to a lot of away games...

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:19 pm

Well what can I say!!!

I am the-mole a.k.a. moleskin, moley, moley moley mole, mole, molesworth, moleson, molar and bruce!!

Anything with the mole associated can become my nickname (diversity is the spice of life)

My real name is Karl - I am 25 years old - I work as a graphic designer and luckily actually get to work on some ITFC design work!! A recent project I also did was the suffolk college website - www.suffolk.ac.uk - looks awesome now compared to what it did and I sneaked a pic of me on there!!

I used to live in australia many years ago now, hope to go back sometime soon - maybe for good maybe for a year! I am also looking to launch a clothing label next year!!

I play rugby, 5 a side, go to the gym and drink like a trojan!! I am the cocktail king and if it comes in a tall glass I will drink it (or give it my best shot)!!

My bro recently joined so make him feel welcome - or just give him loads of abuse like I do!!

Cheers

the-mole

danweiser

Post by danweiser » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:39 pm

Gday people my name is Daniel, although, much prefer Dan, so please call me that. Avoid the likes of Danny and Danielle or I will have to open up a can of whoop as*! Hehe!

Im 24 years old and I work for Suffolk Police! Don't worry all you criminals out there, I'm not a copper, although, I'm part of the operational side of things and work as a 999 operator and radio dispatcher in the 24/7 operations room. It's a quality job and my shift pattern, together with annual leave means I only work approx 5 months of the year! Can't be bad hey!

I absolutely love life to the max! My loves are football (both playing and watching), films / DVD's, Wrestling (WWE), computers (both serious stuff on the PC and blasting things to hell on the PS2), going out and getting drunk on 2 shandys (i'm a complete lightweight), visiting foreign countries and I love doing crazy things - i.e. bungee jumping / aerobatics etc. etc. I'm also a member of the gym, but never go - so can't really say that is one of my loves!

I'm the younger Brother of 'The Mole' which means I also lived in Australia when I was younger and like him, am thinking of going back there very soon. I'm also going into partnership with him (and a few mates) to launch the clothing label he mentioned.

Anyway, i've waffled for long enough - please be nice to me - if you feel the need to abuse someone, then it be my older Bruv - he's bigger and uglier than me so can take the abuse! :roll:

Ipswich Loyal

Post by Ipswich Loyal » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:25 am

[gayvoice]Hi boys![endgayvoice]

HibsITFC

Post by HibsITFC » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:28 am

I'm a 17 year old Hibs fan, Half my family is from Edinburgh, the other half from Sudbury...woo hoo!

Eric_itfc

Post by Eric_itfc » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:01 am

Hi every1, Im Eric and im 17 from Chertsey in Surrey, ive been a town fan for about the past 5 years, been to a few games but no as many as id like. Hobbies include Football, playing 5 a side, cricket, Fishing and Mountain Biking

John

Post by John » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:43 pm

29,married and live in ipswich,i have 4 great kids who are all showing signs of being blue as well.

i work for a parcel company and when not at work or football i enjoy fishing,so as you might expect i'm mostly kept busy.

Blades4eva

Post by Blades4eva » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:27 pm

I am a 20 year old Sheffield United fan who lives in the brewery town Tadcaster 10 miles from Leeds.

I came here to vent my frustrations on how I hate Norwich after they cheated and made total arseholes of themselves on Boxing Day.

truefan2005

Post by truefan2005 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:33 pm

hi, im 17, live near southwold, season ticket holder in north lower, go to most away games missed 3 all season, used to play football for the nowrich developement academy(forgive me)injured my knee and not aloud to play any more, i play cricket for norfolk now!!
im male by the way, its not me in the picture!!! :lol: :lol:

TrueBlue87

Post by TrueBlue87 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:55 am

hi my name is tony..im 18 and i live near hull. I was born in harwich. Find it hard to get to matches but went to 10home games last year so wasn't sooo bad. Few off you ppl might know me from forums on itfc..

Greetings :)

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:08 am

I've never done this so for what its worth,

My name is Steve I'm 44, I live in Braintree, me and my son Dan are STH's in the Britannia stand.
I've been watching this crap for nearly as long as Shed. :wink:

thelift

Post by thelift » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:12 pm

here is a bit about me that some of you dont know i am 36, live in mildenhall, love fishing, ipswich, and my wife and my 4 kids, i have a short fuse ( :wink: ) but i guess some of you on here already know that, i am honest, im self employed, my wifes 27 and size 10 :twisted:, i have umpteen old ipswich programs from the very first european games to the last one, missing a few rare ones but hey, i have every program leading up to the fa cup win in 78 and all home legs of the uefa cup run in 81 and some of the away legg, i have a fully signed shirt from last season from all the players, all this stuff is on my hall way taking up half the halll ( my wife loves me :roll: ) I never back down from an argument, im right until proven wrong and even then im right LOL, everyone is equal but some of us are more equal than others (AHEM) oh yeah i do like to have fun and wind people up LOL

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:45 pm

Another 36 year old here, i'm Mark & hail from South Norfolk (for my sins), bout 8 miles from that chicken shed at Carrot Rd. I've been a season ticket holder since 2000, & a North Stand regular since 1995 ( 1st ever game was Full members cup 1-0 victory over the Budgies in 1988!).
Currently sit in the North Stand Lower Area 5 row D (exactly where on that row shall remain a mystery for now.....It's those bleedin snipers ya know,lol).
Usually go to matches by train, as thats the cheapest option for this 'Billy-no- mates". Mind you, is it any wonder i travel solo, when most ppl i know support Narwich.
Hope to get to meet up with some of u at PR, sounds like this Saturday might be a good start!!!

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:48 pm

611-4-ITFC wrote:Another 36 year old here, i'm Mark & hail from South Norfolk (for my sins), bout 8 miles from that chicken shed at Carrot Rd. I've been a season ticket holder since 2000, & a North Stand regular since 1995 ( 1st ever game was Full members cup 1-0 victory over the Budgies in 1988!).
Currently sit in the North Stand Lower Area 5 row D (exactly where on that row shall remain a mystery for now.....It's those bleedin snipers ya know,lol).
Usually go to matches by train, as thats the cheapest option for this 'Billy-no- mates". Mind you, is it any wonder i travel solo, when most ppl i know support Narwich.
Hope to get to meet up with some of u at PR, sounds like this Saturday might be a good start!!!
Would you believe it, I sit in North Lower Area 5 Row D as well :lol:

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:51 pm

You're not that sniper are you?lol.

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:52 pm

No mate it wasn't me :lol:

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:52 pm

Gaz wrote:
611-4-ITFC wrote:Another 36 year old here, i'm Mark & hail from South Norfolk (for my sins), bout 8 miles from that chicken shed at Carrot Rd. I've been a season ticket holder since 2000, & a North Stand regular since 1995 ( 1st ever game was Full members cup 1-0 victory over the Budgies in 1988!).
me to :wink:

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:45 pm

Phil wrote:
Gaz wrote:
me to :wink:
LOL And Me :lol: What Seat Number ??

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:12 am

hello all you wonderful blue people,some of you might already know me from the clubs website,my name is mike m. I am currently living in Virginia Beach,U.S.A. My mother grew up living right on Carrow Road,and dad was an american military guy...who has since passed..I am 40,
I once upon a time played for Efsborg in Sweden and Vancouver Whitecaps in Canada up until a knee injury ended my career at 26...Now living single,taking care of my two ladies,my mom and daughter of 14.....I grew up in Woodbridge and Wickham Market and played youth footy in Saxmundham in the late seventies.My first town match was in 76 and at the ripe age of 8, also saw our blues win at wembley....I was then HOOKED on this team of many heartbreaks and still following them with the same pride as the first day I waved my scarf and tried to sing with the crowd,glory days.
Last edited by MMJR67 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adi

Post by Adi » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:31 am

Hi
I have been a Town fan since the late 70's,originally from Birmingham (England) but moved out here so the wife could be close to her famliy...
Memeber of the Midlands Ipswich Town Surporters club... :wink: