About YOU!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Jyrki

Post by Jyrki » Wed May 23, 2007 1:59 pm

Hej

I go snowboarding in a city called Jyväskylä

http://talvi.laajavuori.com/english/index.html

If your even in Finland and wanna meet up i can meet you and we can snowboard together

Blue-Man-Dan

Post by Blue-Man-Dan » Mon May 28, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi my names Dan, Im 16 and from Brighton, which is some distance from Ipswich so I dont see many home games, and due to the fact BHA play near to me, Im somewhat of a part-time Brighton fan.

Ive only ever actualy met one other Ipswich fan and that was just recently, Although Im hoping to be more familiar in the future as I now have a job and can afford to go to away games (expect to see me at Vicaridge Road, The Valley and Selhurst Park).

My current favourite player is Sylvan Legwinski, although in the past I was fond of Sixto Peralta and even earlier Taricco. From what ive seen and been told Terry Butcher was somewhat legendary too.

Davebobbins

Post by Davebobbins » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 am

Now its my turn lol

My Names Simon, Im 16 and From Melton, the other side of Woodbridge. I try to go to as many games as I can because Im a loyal supporter of my beloved Woodbridge and Ipswich of course!!! Im a groundsman now at Ipswich for the summer and get to meet most of the players, my new nickname is the inside man lol. Not much else to say is that Im notsure when my first ipswich game was, bout 96 but since then its been on and off due to other reasons lol hopefully got a free season ticket for next year so Im looking forward too it!!! ON THE PITCH and I will hopefully venture into the northstand!!!

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:18 pm

there seems to be a real lakc of 18-22 yr old females introduciing themselves :? :lol:

Minted

Post by Minted » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi, I am an 18 year old woman from Sweden, I will be 22 next month and I used to be part of a circus.

ELC

Post by ELC » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:42 pm

I don't seem to recall making a post on here! And I'm shocked, but if I have, and I now do it again, I can be let off for being blonde or something! :lol:

OK, so as many would have gathered, I support Norwich! I'm 17! I know a few off here reasonably well! And well, I just love hanging about here, because most of you lot are nicer to me than the majority of Norwich fans! :lol: Means I can moan about us, and it's alright, because I tend to just tell it like it is! Woo!

:D

:lol:

brian_mul

Post by brian_mul » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 am

25 from Ireland. Have been a Town fan for over 13 years. I have converted alot of my mates to follow town (as a second club anyways). I work in Dublin but was born in Limerick/Kerry (south west). I have never been to Portman Road due to financial reasons but have seen a few friendly games ipswich played over here. I studied Chemistry in college and work in Pharmaceuticals.

ashobinho

Post by ashobinho » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 am

hmm well im ash, im 17 year's old n im from littleport in cambridge and im a Arsenal fan by day n ipswich fan by night :twisted: i kinder got to like ipswich thanks to a friend of mine wouldnt shut up about them so i kinder started watching n liking. only just joined up so take it easy on me still working my way around :)down the norwich up the ipswich :D cum on u gunnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's.

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:24 am

ashobinho wrote:hmm well im ash, im 17 year's old n im from littleport in cambridge and im a Arsenal fan by day n ipswich fan by night :twisted: i kinder got to like ipswich thanks to a friend of mine wouldnt shut up about them so i kinder started watching n liking. only just joined up so take it easy on me still working my way around :)down the norwich up the ipswich :D cum on u gunnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's.
Now look who it isnt! :lol:

who would that be then? :roll: :lol:

Welcome to the site Ash! Enjoy.....
Last edited by Mark on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ashobinho

Post by ashobinho » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:26 am

Mark wrote:
ashobinho wrote:hmm well im ash, im 17 year's old n im from littleport in cambridge and im a Arsenal fan by day n ipswich fan by night :twisted: i kinder got to like ipswich thanks to a friend of mine wouldnt shut up about them so i kinder started watching n liking. only just joined up so take it easy on me still working my way around :)down the norwich up the ipswich :D cum on u gunnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's.
Now who would that be :roll: :lol:

Welcome to the site Ash! Enjoy.....
WHO R U? WHO R THESE PPL? *mummy hold me* :mrgreen:

kv-mario

Post by kv-mario » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Right, where do I begin.

Well, I think it's almost 2 years since I last posted here. I think there are a few of you who still remember me. I'm a KV Mechelen fan, meaning I'm from Belgium (the dutch speaking part). I'm engaged for more than two years now, have a beautiful daughter of 2.
Don't know if she still comes on this site, but I'm the overseas brother of Kirsty as well. :lol:

Well, if you have any more questions, just ask. :)

Minted

Post by Minted » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:34 am

This is a self-pleasure confession.
Last edited by Minted on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itfc_01

Post by itfc_01 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:01 am

already done this but as you sed lacking females so here we go...

My name is Emma i'm 18 and live near cambridge. I'm currently a student in childcare and i'm on an apprentiship. I finished my A levels last year but childcare at the moment is my main focus.

I coach football under 10 boys, and myself and another lass whos my age are the only women iat my club who do so we're putting the men in their places. Went into coaching cos i suffered a knee injury myself and had to stop playing.

I'm 1/4 scottish 1/4 irish (both by blood) My family origninate from Cork and the Dublin area.

I have supported ipswich since i was 6, my first game was Fc Twente. Fave player is garvan and walters

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:08 am

Where to start?

My name is Mark :wink: (might have guessed)
Im 16 in 20 days 8) and am in my last year of school before going off to college.

I started supporting town when i was 12 (4 years ago) and my first game was against rotherham (lost 3-2 i think).

My favourite players are Tommy Miller, Owen Garvan and Bruce!

I have a season ticket in the north upper, but go down to the lower for some games (will be there for wolves and col u 8) )

I have been to all but 1 away game this season, and dont plan to miss many :) .

I have been to 3 of the 4 england games at Wembley so far this year, and am going to the Estonia and Croatia game :D

I like most sports including Football, NFL, Rugby, Cricket and Darts.

tractorgirl1204

about me

Post by tractorgirl1204 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:50 am

im another oldie im 41 been going to portman road since i was 13(live in scum county) supported them since they won the fa cup!!
sit in the north stand or if i bring my daughter the family area,
would love to chat to other fans online and met up at games as sometimes come on my own.
this is our season come on the blues!!

Riviera

Re: about me

Post by Riviera » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:32 pm

tractorgirl1204 wrote:im another oldie im 41 been going to portman road since i was 13(live in scum county) supported them since they won the fa cup!!
sit in the north stand or if i bring my daughter the family area,
would love to chat to other fans online and met up at games as sometimes come on my own.
this is our season come on the blues!!
welcome to the site, enjoy!!

Professor Frink

Post by Professor Frink » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi,

-My names Alex
-Im 21 years old
-I work as a Computer Aided Designer
-I am currently studying for a Bsc (Hons) Computing & Design, which is complex as fook, dont try it, it aint funny.
-I have been going to games for years but have found it hard in the last 2 years to get to them between Uni/Work, but normally manage about 10 a season.
-I was born in Bury St Edmunds and still live here.
-I sometimes drink in the 3 Jolly Sailors before games and sometimes in the Drum and Monkey.
- My favourite players are Counago, Lee, Haynes and Garvan
-I once met Titus Bramble in a pub in Bury St Eds. I didnt say hello :lol:

There you go, bored yet :wink:

Minted

Post by Minted » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm

tractorboy86 wrote:Hi,

-My names Alex
-Im 21 years old
-I am currently studying for a Bsc (Hons) Computing & Design, which is complex as fook, dont try it, it aint funny.
-I have been going to games for years but have found it hard in the last 2 years to get to them between Uni/Work, but normally manage about 10 a season.
-I sometimes drink in the 3 Jolly Sailors before games and sometimes in the Drum and Monkey.

And have only today found out how to quote :wink:

Professor Frink

Post by Professor Frink » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:59 pm

bluetown wrote:

-My names Alex
-Im 21 years old

I can calculate Binary Code, work out Quantisation of Wavelengths and now....

Qutoe 8)

Minted

Post by Minted » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:04 pm

tractorboy86 wrote:
bluetown wrote:

-My names Alex
-Im 21 years old

Qutoe 8)
I too wish I could Qutoe...

Professor Frink

Post by Professor Frink » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:07 pm

bluetown wrote:
tractorboy86 wrote:
bluetown wrote: And have only today found out how to quote :wink:

Qutoe 8)
I too wish I could Qutoe...
Bugger. :oops:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Minted Blue wrote:Wow :o Havent done this yet. I dont want to say much as I like to keep myself to myself. Ill keep it simple:

- I am not quite 20.
- I like to speak my mind often.
- I do like to have a joke and banter, Im not sorry if you cant take it!
- I hate people stating the obvious.
- I hate people not backing up their opinions (I do try to).
- I get along with most people on this board.
- I have a season ticket in t'North Stand and go to a few away games a season.

Anything you would really like to know, PM me or something.

8)
:lol: :lol:

At the risk of peeing you off by stating the obvious :lol: is this a self pleasure confession?? :lol: :wink:

Minted

Post by Minted » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Bluebird wrote:
Minted Blue wrote:This is a self-pleasure confession.
:lol: :lol:

At the risk of peeing you off by stating the obvious :lol: is this a self pleasure confession?? :lol: :wink:
What do you mean :? , I think you should go back up the top and re-read what you seem to have quoted from me :? :wink: :wink:

Kevin1

Post by Kevin1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:48 pm

hello

im Kevin, just started supporting Ipswich because my mate Perry does, have you ever met perry? he fancies my mum :shock:

anyway, my mate James is also a member of the forum, let me know if he get's annoying, i will duff him up at collage

Kevin

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Kevin1 wrote:hello

im Kevin, just started supporting Ipswich because my mate Perry does, have you ever met perry? he fancies my mum :shock:

anyway, my mate James is also a member of the forum, let me know if he get's annoying, i will duff him up at collage

Kevin

Welcome to the Forum Kevin1... I think I may have met
your mate Perry's mum.. She's a good looker as well..

Have fun

Agent Wild - Livi Fan

Post by Agent Wild - Livi Fan » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:13 pm

I'm Dave. I'm 37. I'm probably the most recent season ticket holder on here, as I bought it a few hours ago! I'm a company director (software related) in Bury St Edmunds. I live in Bury with my son and wife. My daughter is at Glasgow University.

I have a Ph.D in mathematics - some people call me Dr Dave. I've supported Livingston FC for about 7 years and went to just about every game until I left Livingston to move to Bury last April.

I used to be the official fans spokesperson for Livingston and am good friends with the chairman. The glory days have left Livingston (got to Europe after around 7 years in existance!) but their loyal fans and my dear friends are still there. I hope to make some new friends as a new tractor boy. Its strange watching a team in blue.

I've been to Portman road twice and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere (vs Portsmouth last week & when we beat Woves 3-0).

We have a connection - in that Neil Alexander used to keep for Livingston.
Last edited by Agent Wild - Livi Fan on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minted

Post by Minted » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Agent Wild - Livi Fan wrote:I'm Dave. I'm 37. I'm probably the most recent season ticket holder on here, as I bought it a few hours ago! I'm a company director (software related) in Bury St Edmunds. I live in Bury with my son and wife. My daughter is at Glasgow University.

I have a Ph.D in mathematics - some people call me Dr Dave. I've supported Livingston FC for about 7 years and went to just about every game until I left Livingston to move to Bury last April.

I used to be the official fans spokesperson for Livingston and am good friends with the chairman. The glory days have left Livingston (got to Europe after around 7 years in existance!) but their loyal fans and my dear friends are still there. I hope to make some new friends as a new tractor boy. Its strange watching a team in blue.

I've been to Portland road twice and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere (vs Portsmouth last week & when we beat Woves 3-0).

PORTLAND ROAD!?

IT IS FORTRESS PORTMAN ROAD!!

Agent Wild - Livi Fan

Post by Agent Wild - Livi Fan » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:41 pm

Minted wrote:
Agent Wild - Livi Fan wrote:I'm Dave. I'm 37. I'm probably the most recent season ticket holder on here, as I bought it a few hours ago! I'm a company director (software related) in Bury St Edmunds. I live in Bury with my son and wife. My daughter is at Glasgow University.

I've been to Portland road twice and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere (vs Portsmouth last week & when we beat Woves 3-0).

PORTLAND ROAD!?

IT IS FORTRESS PORTMAN ROAD!!
Whoops....I knew that really..... sorry. Doh.

oi oi saveloy

Derby Mi Duck

Post by oi oi saveloy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Blue family living in Derby, 2 sons and 2 daughters both tractor boys and girls.

Take my youngest ( 8 yeasr ) to loads of away games, the only benefit of living in the Midlands, next trip to Wednesday on 2nd Feb.

Very proud of my young lad who was born in Kent, now lives in Derby and will support the Town forever, bedroom full of blue stuff, hates Canaries so what more can i say.

Never lose the faith

oi oi saveloy

Scott Candage

Hello

Post by Scott Candage » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 am

I was a member here a long ago. I live in North Dakota now and have been an ITFC fan since the early 80s. I really think we're going up this year. I love the Sumulikowski signing and hope we sign Norris too. I'm a law school graduate and am 44 years old. Up the Town!