League 1 - Ipswich Town vs Barnsley FC Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Can we keep the great start going?

Ipswich Win
82%
Barnsley Win
9%
Draw
9%

Total votes: 22

hallamblue

Re: League 1 - Ipswich Town vs Barnsley FC Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by hallamblue » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:43 pm

Charny, that Ref yesterday, apparently has 150 Championship games in his CV.

He’s obviously lied on his CV then, coz he’s waaaaaaaaaaaay below standard.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:02 pm

I've looked at the Harness goal several times with harness and their big CB brawling it out and Harness skipping past and slamming the ball home, and it looked like the CB was baffled by the ref's decision he looked at his mate and gave a grinning sigh of relief, so nope sorry ref you were very wrong there the goal should have stood FACT.

Now when is Keogh going to play ??? or is he just an observer I want to see him alongside Wolfie to tighten that back four up tighter than a ducks arse that's watertight.

KM will make further changes against Northampton Tuesday and give some others game time on yet another useless cup game, I still think clubs should have the option of not playing in certain cup games as In most cases they're glad to be knocked out and concentrate on the League and FA cup matches.

And as for teams that come here to park the bus then we have to look for a big Frontman who can use brutal heavy tactics to barge his way past these defenses and KM to use 4 4 2 type plans.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:58 am

marko69 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:56 pm
Someone on here is f**king bored. Adding an Ipswich "win" to the poll on Sunday afternoon? Jaysus H. :lol:
Ah well, at least it corrected the percentages. Nice job.

Sounds to me like someone is even more bored to notice. 🤣

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:31 pm

:lol: 👍