MARCO.You up for a game of golf

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

MARCO.You up for a game of golf

Post by goldandblack » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:10 pm

St Andrews, 18 holes.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: MARCO.You up for a game of golf

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 am

Sounds like the Wolfs balls to me mate. Well up for that. When are we playing? Old course?

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:26 am

Can anybody play?....

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:20 pm

marko69 wrote:Sounds like the Wolfs balls to me mate. Well up for that. When are we playing? Old course?
yeah I was thinking the old course, what's a good day for you to start. could make it a match between 4 of us as Tiger Charnwood wants in, and I think No 9 wants a game.

you'll all need a caddy as its a long course. I was thinking of asking our Lucy to caddy for the Wolf.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Charnwood wrote:Can anybody play?....
No prob's your in mate. you ok to get a caddy, you will need a shirt and tie for the 19th hole.
actualy looking at your avatar you've played the course before. :lol: :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:25 pm

I know a gorgeous, 32 year old Japanese girl called Minshkama......., she will pass for a Thai. I will bring her.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:30 pm

marko69 wrote:I know a gorgeous, 32 year old Japanese girl called Minshkama......., she will pass for a Thai. I will bring her.
sounds good to me Mate, better tell the Mrs where going fishing then :lol: if Lucy aint up to it I've got my Collie Dog Pepsi to carry
carry the bag. he gets a bit excited when he see's a rabbit but I'm sure he'll behave. :?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:32 pm

When's the big Tee off?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:38 pm

marko69 wrote:When's the big Tee off?
well i'm working Friday and Saturday night and Sunday till 7ish so shall we Tee off Monday night. give us time to rope No 9 and some caddys in.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Monday night sounds good......, I'll have a word with my mate Khantsee Gitthefknlightson to sort out some Old Course floodlights. I'll also ask Minshkama to give me a nice all over "pre hole in one" rub. Looking fwd to it immensely.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:04 pm

marko69 wrote:Monday night sounds good......, I'll have a word with my mate Khantsee Gitthefknlightson to sort out some Old Course floodlights. I'll also ask Minshkama to give me a nice all over "pre hole in one" rub. Looking fwd to it immensely.
good thinking mate, we may need the floodlights what with the time lapse with Texaco no 9....
bet you No 9 being a Texan he has bigger balls, bigger clubs, bigger holes, bigger every thing than us.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 pm

I need bigger holes. Can I have holes the size of bunkers please? Trust me, I'll need them.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Catch you later Marco. got to explain to pepsi the rules. :wink:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 pm

And what rules are these, Wolferino?

Rule number one, Pepsi: fetch wolfies ball from long rough, and place on green, two feet from hole?

The Don
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by The Don » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 pm

I would have loved to come and join you all. Have a good time.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm

marko69 wrote:And what rules are these, Wolferino?

Rule number one, Pepsi: fetch wolfies ball from long rough, and place on green, two feet from hole?
believe me Marco, if Pepsi ever gets a ball it wont be giving it back, I'm not to sure I'm doing the right thing, he's a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing. or is that a sheep in wolf's clothing. looking at him butter wouldn't melt aye.
Last edited by goldandblack on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 pm

The Don wrote:I would have loved to come and join you all. Have a good time.
well we are not tee-in off until Monday, so there's still time. your need a head torch :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:27 pm

I tell you what, Wolfie....., my Nana, (still alive, 158 years old I think), used to have a dog just like that....., his name was "Lucky"! You can have your Pepsi,......, I'll snort a ......., errrrr, I mean, DRINK a few cans of Coke, and remember "Lucky"......, I'm onto a winner with this!

(Off topic, and regards Lucky the dog......., This dog ONLY ate rabbit flavoured WHISKAS in the green label. True story. If you walked in with any other colour of food, with a picture of a dog on it......, didn't entertain it. A non colour blind dog who ate cat food. LUCKY, you legend!)

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 pm

marko69 wrote:I tell you what, Wolfie....., my Nana, (still alive, 158 years old I think), used to have a dog just like that....., his name was "Lucky"! You can have your Pepsi,......, I'll snort a ......., errrrr, I mean, DRINK a few cans of Coke, and remember "Lucky"......, I'm onto a winner with this!

(Off topic, and regards Lucky the dog......., This dog ONLY ate rabbit flavoured WHISKAS in the green label. True story. If you walked in with any other colour of food, with a picture of a dog on it......, didn't entertain it. A non colour blind dog who ate cat food. LUCKY, you legend!)
Well that's a bit of an amazing coincidence, when I was a kid we had a dog called Lucky, I remember my dad worked in these Malting's, they had these trap doors on each floor to pull the corn up to the top kiln. Lucky fell from the top to the ground floor and just ran off without a mark on it. unfortunately it ran across this road and a bus ran over him. so we refer to him now as "not so lucky Lucky. :?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Not so lucky for not so lucky, lucky eh?

Swear...., true story......, YEARS ago, I caught a squirrel in my attic with a humane trap. Then me and my oldest son (now 26) drove from Edinburgh down to Peebles to let the thing out and into the wild. We parked in a layby....., walked a hundred feet into a wooded area....., opened the trap...., the squirrel bolted back to the road where it was crushed flat by a Bishops Move removal truck. My son was devastated but I struggled to contain myself. I mean , yes, it was sad......, but re-telling this story to others was always met with roars of laughter. Poor squirrel.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 pm

that's sad, :? anyway do you think we will need a buggy, we have to pre-book it before we get there. Mr McHireabuggy said he will do us a deal, £25.00 each or 2 for £55.00 cash. with lights, small problem we have to produce a clean driving licence, mines a bit grubby with a small tear on one corner, perhaps Charnwood can help.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 pm

:lol: that's superb! ....., get that licence laminated, Wolfie.

I heard we can get buggies for 50% off, or half price. Which should we take?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:05 pm

this is the old course in the light so might help to memorise the course,

http://www.standrews.org.uk/Play/Course ... e/#!slide1

we will be playing from the white marker, anyone got a handicap we should know about. (don't even go there Marco)

So the match is being contested by.

1.Marco. .......................Caddie .Madame Minshkama. better known as "Madame X".
2.Gold n Black ................Caddie , Pepsi. better known as.. " drop it you stupid dog".
3.Charnwood .................Caddie, .to be arranged.
4,No 9..???....................Caddie.. to be arranged.

Last edited by goldandblack on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:27 pm

I wont go there......., but I must warn the general public......, I could give people a serious handicap with my slice shot. I will practice screaming "FOUR" over the weekend.

A pm may be in order for the Texan. (Can we go to the Chewy Texan Bar after we kill all the goafers?)

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 pm

marko69 wrote:I wont go there......., but I must warn the general public......, I could give people a serious handicap with my slice shot. I will practice screaming "FOUR" over the weekend.

A pm may be in order for the Texan. (Can we go to the Chewy Texan Bar after we kill all the goafers?)
don't think there will be many of those general public about, and shouting to loud is not a good idea, have you actually seen the green fee's, oh yea best I mention it now on the QT. We have not actually paid as I know the local mole catcher who has a back door key.. know what I mean, 8)

Yeah good thinking, I'll get one off to him now. if not its just the 3 of us unless a replacement can found, fingers crossed.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 pm

PM Sent Marco. bet he's got a handicap better than ours. lol

do you think Charnwood is having second thoughts

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Second thoughts? Absolutely no chance. He's played all over Europe....., the guy is a total Pro. He'll wipe the floor with us......., the only glimmer of hope that we have is the hope that Charnyboy has been having an affair and he's been playing zero golf!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 pm

goldandblack wrote:PM Sent Marco. bet he's got a handicap better than ours. lol

do you think Charnwood is having second thoughts

..... sorry boy's I'd no idea all these exchanges been takin place, forgive me for not joining in but I've been out practicing all day. :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 am

Stewards enquiry, Wolfie. While you've been training Pepsi to cheat..... Err sorry, I meant fetch..., and I've been getting rubbed by minsh....., Charnwood has been out practicing and Number 9 is playing putting in his huge Ewing Oil style office in Texas. This can't be fair.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:14 pm

marko69 wrote:Stewards enquiry, Wolfie. While you've been training Pepsi to cheat..... Err sorry, I meant fetch..., and I've been getting rubbed by minsh....., Charnwood has been out practicing and Number 9 is playing putting in his huge Ewing Oil style office in Texas. This can't be fair.
to be honest Marco I did have a quick go round the local crazy golf course. well until I ran out of balls in the windmill, Not seen Pepsi since I told him to pass me the Sand Wedge, oh here he comes,," Pepsi I said Sand Wedge, not Sandwich you stupid dog.".

Charnwood are you in. we need to know your caddie's name. Marco's caddies name and telephone number
got pm from No 9 asking what was "golf" this could be easier than I thought.