not for Bluemike or Shed to read.

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

not for Bluemike or Shed to read.

Post by goldandblack » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:38 pm

30 years on from yesterday, Will that day be remembered in Ipswich.
Because 30 years ago in 1986 will be forever be hurting us.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/ne ... A_Cup_win/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5brRV7HRjE

i always remember the fans that night not letting the players back on the coach to Wolverhampton.
In the stands that night was a young lad watching by the name of Steve Bull, deciding if he was to sign for us or not.. :shock:

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: not for Bluemike or Shed to read.

Post by marko69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:16 pm

I suppose it has to happen to all teams eventually eh Wolfie? Hibs have East Fife to remember back in the 80's.

Imagine Bonnyrigg Rose beating Hibs at Shitecastle on Saturday?? Oh my God. I'll not go out for weeks! :lol: Expecting a 6 or 7 nil thrashing of the Rose if I'm honest.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Now that was a proper pitch muddy and sticky.... we will have to wait until 2042 for the Lincoln reunion.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:06 pm

marko69 wrote:I suppose it has to happen to all teams eventually eh Wolfie? Hibs have East Fife to remember back in the 80's.

Imagine Bonnyrigg Rose beating Hibs at Shitecastle on Saturday?? Oh my God. I'll not go out for weeks! :lol: Expecting a 6 or 7 nil thrashing of the Rose if I'm honest.

I remember the first match, we were winning 1-0 when they scored a goal where there player being so far offside he stopped for a second, no flag so he carried on and scored, the linesman admitted after he mistook a ball boy in yellow top as a Wolves player.

can only happen to the Wolves. :?

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:11 pm

BLUEBLOOD wrote:Now that was a proper pitch muddy and sticky.... we will have to wait until 2042 for the Lincoln reunion.
I hate that ground with a vengeance, no good has ever come out of Burden Park......2042 wonder where the Town and Wolves will be then LOL.. probably still here mid table in the championship. BlueMike will be the manager saying "I'm not resigning" :)

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:15 am

LOL ive only just seen this !!! I do not even remember Chorley beating the Wolves, slipped my mind that one !! You would never see us losing to such lowly opposition !!! :D

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:51 pm

.... and the most famous player to play for Chorley Town, none other than our very own Paul Mariner who began his career there before signing for Plymouth in 1973.